OnTrac — your driver/owner operator
I am a truck driver, i just had a problem, CA 99 S, november 13 2018, around midnight 00:30, with one dark colored truck, a truck that is pulling an ontrac double trailer number is 2000, another one is 2033, with plate number 4nt2189 on 2033.
The driver driving very very agressively, as i am trying to pass, he then proceed to speed up to a speed that my truck cant keep up, flip me off with the middle finger while doing it, so i slow down and get behind him, and then he slams on the brake when there is absolutely nobody in front of him, as of he is trying to make me hitting him from behind, after that, he then proceed to switch lane, slow down, get behind me and then agressively flashing the high beam multiple tine for about 10 minutes, then he go off ramp to a different highway
I am done with a loas and just trying to go home to see my family, this driver is a young india fella, i dont even know the truck company name because it is written in india letters, i am contacting you because its your company trailers and God knows what happen if i am not handling it with clear conscience and reasoning,
I hope this dont happen to other drivers, for it is very dangerous and unpleasant, i am so glad when that driver went off ramp to visalia if i remember clearly
More OnTrac Complaints & Reviews
- OnTrac - lost package stolen or fraud theft confusion bad customer service
- Google Express / OnTrac - home delivery service
- OnTrac - lied about delivery
- OnTrac - ontrac is not to be trusted!
- OnTrac - they haven't delivered my order
- OnTrac - no delivery, fraud
- OnTrac - packages
- OnTrac - delivery - package thrown out passenger window
- OnTrac - deliveries not received
- OnTrac - unauthorized parking