OnTracunfulfilled delivery

C Oct 29, 2018

On October 15, 2018 I placed an order with Home Depot for an impact tool. It was to be delivered on October 16 at around 12:48, or so OnTrac stated on their tracking system. I contacted both OnTrac and Home Depot. Well OnTrac told me to contact Home Depot because apparently they were thinking that Home Depot was going to give me a replacement or a refund. None of that happened. I'm thinking OnTrac is either screwing over Home Depot or Home Depot and OnTrac are both screwing over their customers. All I've seen so far for OnTrac are bad reviews on the web, and Home Depot isn't doing too hot either. Regardless of any of that, Home Depot told me to place a claim with my bank, and so I did. And now I'm waiting on my bank to give me a response on the battle their fighting for me. I'm gonna say like many others have; if OnTrac is gonna be the shipping company, do your self a great favor a cancel your order ASAP!!!

unfulfilled delivery