Onlineticketexpress.comI strongly recommend that no-one uses this website to purchase anything

H

I purchased 1 x ticket for a sports event 7 weeks before the date, money taken from account. 2 days before event I received a call to tell me no tickets are available and my payment would be returned in 6 working days. It has been over the 6 days now & no money has been returned. Ticket cost £280 and im also out of pocket travel expenses. I have emailed them 3 times regarding this and have had no reply. I have called them but was left on hold for over 20 minutes before I eventually hung up. I have now had to report this site for fraud therefore I strongly recommend that no-one uses this website to purchase anything.

• Ca
    CarloPonti May 22, 2011

DO NOT BUY!! Tickets from Online Tickets Express because you will get ripped off.
    I purchased to them 4 tickets for two regular league matches, one real Madrid match and one for a Barcelona match. They claimed they were category one tickets at about £ 130 Euros each which is what I paid. They delivered the tickets one day before the games to my hotel. To my surprise, the tickets they provided me for the Real Madrid game were £ 30 Euros each, which were the least expensive tickets in the stadium and for the Barcelona game they did the same which were £53 Euros each. In both cases, we had to seat in the top of the stadium with the pigeons. Also, in both cases, there were plenty of better tickets available to the public that they could have provided us and at the same time make a decent profit. However, they decided to make £ 384 in profit which is almost 300%. I found this outrageous especially when I compared with others that also got their tickets online, paid half of what I did and got better price closer to their face value and better seats.
    Wait and get your tickets once you are in Spain. You will find tickets directly from the clubs or from the Spain tourism office. Online tickets express does not have an address, does not have anyone who you could complain, they are a moving target. DO NOT BUY anything from them or otherwise you will be sorry you did as I am.

• Sk
    skistan1 May 31, 2011

Hi,

I have had the worst experience with these guys. I purchased the tickets, money was taken within 2 days, 1 week before the event. 1 day before the event I was told that they didnt have the tickets, I will be refunded and I was to send an email to accounting 4. never heard from them, 1 month later still wiating for the refund. On my last call the lady in customer services, asked me to stop calling AND then she hung up before I could respond or pick my jaw up from shock!

• Zh
    ZHA Sep 08, 2011

ABSOLUTELY!!!
    NEVER, EVER!!!I strongly recommend that no-one uses this website to purchase anything

• On
    OnlineTicketExpress Sep 22, 2011

I'm sorry but your "review" is a total rubbish, hiding behind anonymous guest profile, www.onlineticketexpress.com are selling tickets to all leading sport events, top European football games, Music concerts and Theater shows Since 1994 with a tremendous success. I invite you to read the many positive testimonials our happy customers voluntarily left on our website.

• Ri
    Rimechide Dec 28, 2012

Horrible site. They are a scam and should all be in jail.