OnlineCityTickets.com Logo

OnlineCityTickets.com

Having problems with OnlineCityTickets.com?

27 N. Wacker Drive № 505
Thu7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OnlineCityTickets.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Online City Ticketsred hot chili peppers tickets - had to buy twice due to validation issue

Purchased two tickets to see rchp, girlfriend purchased them using her international card. They charged for the tickets, then immediately send a cancellation email saying they couldn't be verified. Call them up, poor quality of customer service, they say we have to buy two new tickets and they will mark it for "validation" which is an additional form. Had to send photo of both credit card and driver's license. Now we are charged 2x for already high priced tickets that I am sure is over the face value. Waiting on refund now for the first set purchased. Never going to buy through them again! Also their email system is broken with %customer_name% javascript issues on the email and a poorly functioning website. The validation process took 25 min to complete due to the mobile version working improperly (wouldn't load photos) and finally having to take the pictures and send them to desktop to verify it from a computer instead. Also, they use deceptive website names e.G. Key. Arenaseattle.com to make it look like the venue is selling the tickets when in fact it is actually a third party completely which is not at all associated with the venue. Lastly, they charge an absurd fee for electronic tickets, totaling $90 per ticket as an extra fee! I work in information tech and can say without a doubt these people are profiting way more than the cost to service those tickets electronically. Do not buy from this company

Online City Ticketsringling brothers circus tickets

So my wife order 3 tickets from online city tickets to take our daughter to the circus. We get to the coliseum and as they scan our tickets they told us they had been refunded so we went to the service counter. Found out we had been Scamed. We call Online Ticket City and they tell us they are trying to get in touch with the seller. I was on hold for about 5 minutes when they returned and said they couldn't get in touch with them. When I asked for a refund they said they would email me some kind of form to feel out to start an investigation. Was told I would have the email with in 3-5 days. Now we are out of $150.00 and have to wait weeks before a refund. This site is a huge scam. DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS.. sad world when you are scamming kids.

Online City Tickets — service fee

I bought two tickets to a show via this website Online City Tickets and when I paid for my order I noticed...

OnlineCityTickets.compurchased the wrong tickets as gift. the company unwilling to concede any amount or try to help in any way. excessive fees

Redirected to this site to purchase tickets. I purchased tickets to a monster truck show as a gift for friend and her kids. Unaware that the tickets that I paid several times the face value, $112. for $30 worth of tickets that do not even get them into the event. OnlineCityTickets.com was unwilling in any way to help. Only stating their policy. I have since gone to a more reputable online service and purchased the tickets that actually get them in to the event.

Online City Tickets — fraud price gualging

Jan 28, 2017 Purchase ticket 2 for Love Jones the Musical in Houston Texas, each ticket was 99.00 each and...

Online City Tickets — journey concert tickets

Feel used and abused after paying $69 for $35 seats... a total of$173 after fees. Ripped off for $100 . It IS...

Online City Tickets — refund for ac/dc tickets

I have been waiting for a refund for order number 6424513. It has been while now. PLEASE get back to me at...

Online City Tickets — scam

I bought two tickets to a concert for $100 each and then find out that I could have gotten front row seat...

Online City Ticketstickets

I bought two tickets to Dead & Company before reading these reviews and although your policy clearly states no refund, I have filed a complaint through my bank to attempt to get my money back.

This is clearly a sketchy site and there is no way that two tickets to see the Dead at Fenway Park is worth $1, 681.55

The following day after putting this through on my debit card there were two attempts to drain $ out of my account to Western Union. My card has been cancelled and a new one is being issued.

I tried to call to speak with someone about this but couldn't get through.

My order number is [protected], and the transaction went through on 12/11. The event is next June. Nothing has been received, and I'm working on getting my money refunded.

Online City Ticketsprice difference

My three tickets I ordered were priced at $98, the tickets I received are marked $65.70. These tickets are for John Prine March 11, 2017 at the Midland in Kansas City, Mo. When I total everything up (Tax, Service Charge, and Delivery) I get a total of $320.65 and you charged me $397.15, that's a difference of $ 76.50. Please explain, why I got $65.70 tickets and paid $98.00.

OnlineCityTickets.com — bruno mars tickets

I was mislead 100% in believing this was a Montreal based vendor. Prices ended up being double what I could...

Online City Ticketstickets almost double for section 319

I purchased 4 tickets through online-city tickets, thinking I would get a fair price, not! I paid 71.00 a piece for section 319, when I could have gone directly through the key bank center having the concert for trans siberian orchestra for floor level section 1 for $ 30.00 less! I spoke to two supervisors, and a manager and they said the same crap... No refund, final sale! Then they said I could resell the tickets on line or at the venue! I would never do that to someone else! It is evil! This company is misleading and a rip off! I called my local tv station, channel 2 in buffalo ny and they are going to do a story on this to prevent others from getting ripped off! I am in tears over evil people and companies can be!

Online City Tickets — concert tickets

They sell tickets and then add large fees to the tickets without the consent of the buyer! They claim to...

Online City Ticketsmisleading information about overpriced tickets

Not sure why, but this website was the only one that came up with tickets for cabaret at the phoenix gammage theatre - and I wanted to buy tickets to that show for a birthday gift. Phone person and written information promised best seats in first 27 rows (there are only 28 rows in the theatre). Cost for two tickets was $238.55, way over box office rates. Well, we did get into the first 27 (of 28 total) rows - yes, row 27. There were multiple empty seats in the front of the house and three rows in front of us of completely empty seats (rows 24, 25 and 26). Do not use this site - it is misleading and a rip-off.

Online City Ticketskenny chesney

On june 24th I ordered 2 tickets to see kenny chesney. Upon receiving confirmation email on sunday the 26th that my order shipped via ups with a tracking number I find this morning that my tickets were stuck in canada. I called and the first lady I spoke with guaranteed me seats if not better than what I had for the june 30th concert and that she spoke to ups and I would receive my tickets by tomorrow. I then call back because I wasn't sure how to go about her refunding the shipping fee to find out from chris that they are not god and my tickets will not arrive on time so he cancelled my order without my knowledge and hung up. I call back to get told that I won't get my tickets but my money had been refunded and I should see it in 3 to 5 business days (after the concert) so thinking 4th times the charm talk to darryl who said 5 to 10 days and not even as much as an apology. I understand they don't control ups but then in the same breath tell me if the tickets happen to arrive I can have them on the house.. I'm so disappointed this was to be my step sons first convert. And all the while money is not in my account to order new tickets, and they say that is instantaneous on their end. Ridiculous.

OnlineCityTickets — still waiting for my ticket

Ordered a ticket for rihanna concert and they promised to send it to me as soon as possible. It was about two...

www.onlinecitytickets.comtheater tickets

I purchased tickets through this company below face value. What a deal! Until they charged my account and then cancelled my tickets. When I called they told me that they couldn't honor their "customer protection" to get me comparable or upgraded tickets because they allege the seller of the tickets won't allow them to purchase them at full price from them. When I explained how ridiculous that sounded and asked for a supervisor I was told I could not speak to anyone else about it. I asked for the name of the supervisor at least and was told they would not provide it. I asked for name of the director of customer service and the man I spoe with refused to provide it. I asked for the name of the president and was told it is public information and I could look it up on the internet. Shady. Was told that my money was refunded. I looked and it has not been yet.

Online City Ticketstickets

On friday, february 26th, 2016, I was under the impression that I was buying tickets from the box office because of the domain name. The first page I went to never stated that the tickets were unit price - so I unknowingly purchased 4 tickets for $248.00 each (I thought it was for all 4 tickets). Shortly after ordering, my bank contacted me about a suspicious transaction of $1, 300.00+ and I of course confirmed it as being a fraudulent charge. I called online city tickets and the representative said all sales are final, despite their website stating "money back guarantee". There is no information provided whatsoever about the seller - not even a username - and I am curious as to how online city tickets is able to verify the validity of the tickets. My purchase was less than 20 minutes after they went on sale, which leaves me wondering how so many were available at that time. My biggest complaint is that this company is misleading customers by posing as the box office, and that once a person has submitted an order, there is no refund or cancellation whatsoever, and there is no validation that I will even receive my tickets. I feel that this company is scamming people with their approach at business. This transaction is detrimental to my finances, considering that I would never in a million years pay $1, 300.00 for 4 tickets when I could pay "top dollar" to a "scalper" in the parking lot for around $400.00, if I were to ever do such a thing. This is a complete ripoff, and after reading bad review after bad review, feel that this company should be penalized for horrible business practices (because apparently it is making sure to work within the confines of the law).

OnlineCityTicketswill never use this service again

This company is horrible! I bought two tickets on January 23 and they were supposed to arrive in 3 days! The delivery date came and no tickets. I contacted OnlineCityTickets customer support and received no response. It's almost impossible to reach someone from staff. So I opened a dispute with PayPal and that finally got their attention. Several days later I received a message stating that my order was cancelled (for no reason) and they offered me a $30 refund. I actually spent over $200 and they offered me only $30! Few more days passed and I received a call from OnlineCityTickets rep and I was told that they will not issue my refund until I close my dispute with PayPal. Seriously? Well, $30 is not a big loss, so I just ignored their last message.

OnlineCityTicketsworst online ticket website!

I purchased some tickets via onlinecitytickets but concert was cancelled. So I contacted customer service in order to get a refund. But they said that there will be no refunds since the event will be rescheduled. I told them that it won't be rescheduled because the band cancelled all their concerts and it was also written on their official webpage. This company has refused every effort to refund and resolve my issue. They took my money and refuse to give it back for the cancelled event. It is actually written on their site that they guarantee a 100% money back. Absolute scam!