Online ComponentsI have to say that I completely unimpressed with this organization

B

I have to say that I completely unimpressed with this organization. I ordered several part from the same manufacturer and needed them fast enough to justify UPS overnight shipping. All items were in stock yet they shipped out only half the order overnight.

No explanation was offered for why the rest was not shipped and the company sale rep was borderline rude when I asked to have the shipping charges refunded. They refused to connect me to a supervisor for further action. My only recommendation for this organization is to find someone else, anyone else to do business with.

When a business invests extra scarce funds for overnight shipped there is a reason for that; it means it is needed and we don;t want to wait for happy hour or coffee breaks to have the order serviced.

In short they don't care. No wonder I am starting to prefer offshore suppliers.

• Zi
    zijo Aug 06, 2012

Onlinecomponents.com is a scam company,
    first they tried to charge me unrealistic price for delivery, i tried to cancel the order but they never responded
    2 months later they informed me that they shipped the parts and they did but in between i ordered parts form the other company and received it within 3 days

• Br
    BRoor Mar 10, 2011

I purchased a part from them and it never arrived. Tracking showed it returned to sender and when I contacted them they agreed to a refund. I have waited 4 weeks now for my refund, despite more than 5 phone calls. Customer service will tell you what you want to hear and then nothing happens. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!

• Km
    kmva Oct 22, 2010

I just bought some parts from them and they are charging me double on my credit card. I wrote them several times to clear this up and today they finally said that I have to wait 2 business day to have my money available!! It's a shame, like Bigelowe said we are working on scarce funds, they are being disrespectful to all of us.

JanW Aug 09, 2010

We hat the same experiences. We placed a credit card order about us$ 4000 and we got a confirmation by email.
    But after that we have send about 20 emails, and called several times, and finally after 3 weeks they told us that they couldn't deliver.
    This is the company with the most terrible communication i know.