Menu

reviews & complaints

One Medical Passport Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with One Medical Passport at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for One Medical Passport has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of One Medical Passport. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

One Medical Passport complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest One Medical Passport reviews & complaints

S
12:03 am EST

One Medical Passport Selling my data

I've received 12 phone calls, 15 emails, and 23 text in 6 hours trying to sell me insurance that I don't need. I either had to use this website or a miss out on an emergency surgery. Definitely had no idea what this was going into. Very glad I did not put my complete history or meds on there! Extremely worried about 50+ companies now having access to in-depth information on me. What are they going to do with it and who are they selling my information to after they are done. Exactly how many people are going to end up with intimate personal information and details about my life and health history?

12-07-2022

Desired outcome: Delete all my information and stop all calls texts and emails that they have sold my personal identifying information to. Remove my information to every single person my information has been sold and shared with

Read full review of One Medical Passport
Hide full review
M
10:47 am EDT

One Medical Passport being extorted to give personal and private sensitive information

This is a third party service from my surgeon. There spople that have access are likely neither bonded or ISO 27001 compliant as having a certified Security Management Syatem (SMS). There no options to select anything but their desired answers. I signed under protest because I had no other choice. The medical industry provides the worst track record on protecting client data.

My supposed E-signature is implied, but done so under protest, or they would not forward my forms to the surgery center.

Read full review of One Medical Passport
Hide full review
S
5:26 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Apparently hospitals and surgeons all over the country are relying on One Medical Passport to collect data online for pre-surgical patients. Thus, I've been instructed to use One Medical Passport to submit my entire medical history, pills, allergies, etc., in preparation for my upcoming surgery. So I began that process on [protected]. After taking my...

Read full review of One Medical Passport and 11 comments

Is One Medical Passport legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals One Medical Passport as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, One Medical Passport stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering One Medical Passport should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

One Medical Passport earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: One Medical Passport achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

A long registered date for onemedicalpassport.com can be seen as a positive aspect for One Medical Passport as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of One Medical Passport's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Onemedicalpassport.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows One Medical Passport website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up One Medical Passport and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Adult content may be available on onemedicalpassport.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• If you purchased a website from One Medical Passport that is currently for sale, and you did not receive what you paid for, you may be a victim of a scam. To try and get your money back, you can try contacting the seller, filing a dispute with the payment platform, or reporting the seller to the relevant authorities.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

One Medical Passport contacts