Apollo Hospitals Logo

Apollo Hospitals

Having problems with Apollo Hospitals?

Apollo Hospitals Customer Service Contacts

Ali Towers, III Floor, № 55 Greams Road, Chennai - 600 006

Ahmedabad

Plot № 1A, Bhat GIDC Estate Dist., Gandhinagar - 382428, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Tel: +91 796 670 1800

№ 1, Tulsi Baugh Society, Opp. Doctor House, Near Parimal Garden, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad - 380006

Aragonda
Aragonda (V), Thavanampalli (M), Chittoor (D)
Tel: +91 857 328 3220
Fax: +91 857 328 3223

Bacheli
N.M.D.C Apollo Central Hospital, South Bastar Dantewada Dist., Chhattisgarh - 494553
Tel: +91 785 723 0050

Bengaluru

154 / 11, Bannerghatta Road, Opp. I.I.M, Bengaluru - 560076
Fax: +91 804 146 3151

Apollo Specialty Hospital, 21/2 (Old № 2), 14th Cross, 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru-560 011
Fax: +91 803 080 4666

Bhubaneswar
Plot № 251, Old Sainik School Road, Bhubaneswar - 750015
Tel: +91 674 715 0382
Fax: +91 674 666 0408

Bilaspur
Seepat Road, Opp. I.I.M, Bilaspur (C.G.)
Tel: +91 775 224 8300

№ 21, Greams Lane, Off. Greams Road, Chennai - 600 006
Fax: +91 442 829 4429

Apollo Children's Hospital, № 15, Shafee Mohammed Road, Thousand Lights, Chennai - 600 006
Fax: +91 442 829 4429

Apollo Specialty Hospital, № 320, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Nandanam, Chennai - 600 035

Apollo First Med Hospitals, № 154, Poonamallee High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai - 600 010

Apollo Day Surgery,№ 12, Behind Mookambika Complex, C.P. Ramaswamy Road, Alwarpet, Chennai-600 018

Apollo Speciality Hospitals, № 64, Vanagaram to Ambattur Main Road,

Tel: +91 442 529 6080
Fax: +91 442 529 6084

Apollo Cosmetic Clinic, № 14, Jayammal Street, Teynampet, Chennai - 600 018

Apollo Clinic, № 46,7th street, Tansi Nagar, Velachery, Chennai - 600 042

Apollo Speciality Hospital, Perungudi, OMR, 05/639, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai - 600 096
Fax: +91 443 322 1999

New Delhi

Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110076
Fax: +91 112 682 5563

E 2, Sector 26 (Adjacent to Club 26), Noida - 201 301, New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh
Fax: +91 120 244 5355

Indore
Scheme № 74 C, Sector D, Vijay Nagar, Indore 452 010 (Madhya Pradesh)
Fax: +91 731 244 5544

Hyderabad

Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad 500033
Fax:+91 402 360 8050

Apollo DRDO Hospital, Santosh Nagar, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad-500258
Fax: +91 402 434 2255

Apollo Emergency Centre, Sri Sai Arcade, Opp Sai Baba Temple, Bhagyanagar Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500072
Pollicetty Towers, St. John's Road, Bhagyanagar Colony, Besides Keyes High School, Secunderabad - 500 003

Apollo Emergency Centre, 16-2-705/5/5, Opp Santhi Fire Works,
Malakpet, Hyderabad - 500036
Fax: +91 402 455 7549

Apollo Emergency Clinic, Mehdipatnam Cross Road, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad - 500028

Apollo Emergency Centre, Old MLA Quarters, Hyderguda, Hyderabad-500 029

Karur
163 A- E, Allwyn Nagar, Kovai Road, Karur - 639002
Tel: +91 432 424 8432

Kolkata

Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, № 58, Canal Circular Road, Kolkata - 700054, West Bengal
Fax: +91 332 320 5184

Apollo Gleneagles Clinic, 48 / I Floor, Leelarai Sarani Road, Gariahat, Kolkata - 700 019
Tel: +91 332 461 9482

Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Lake View Road, K.K. Nagar, Madurai - 625020

Mysore

BGS Apollo Hospital, Adhichunchanagiri Road, Kuvempunagar, Mysore - 570023
Fax: +91 821 246 0870

Apollo BGS Medical Centre, Infosys Campus, Infosys Technology Pvt Limited, Hebbal Industrial Area, Hootagalli, Mysore - 571 186
Tel: +91 821 424 1403

Nashik
Swaminarayan Nagar, Near Lunge Mangal Karyalaya, New Adgaon Naka, Panchavati, Nashik 422 003, Maharashtra.
Fax: +91 253 251 0350

Nellore
Apollo Speciality Hospitals, № 16/ 111/ 1133, Muttukur Road, Pinakini Nagar, Nellore - 524004 - Andhra Pradesh
Tel: +91 861 333 7333

Pune
Jehangir Hospitals And Medical Centre, 32, Sasson Road, Near Pune Railway Station, Pune - 411001 Maharashtra
Fax: +91 202 605 0866

Ranipet
Apollo KH Hospital, Ranipet - Vellore Bypass Road, Melvisharam - 632509
(Near Ranipet on the Chennai- Bengaluru Highway), Vellore District
Fax: +91 417 226 9131

Tiruvannamalai
Ramana Maharishi Rangammal Hospital, Shivanagar, Athyandal Village, Sri Ramanasaramam Post, Tiruvannamalai - 606603
Tel: +91 417 523 6989

Trichy
Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Ariyamangalam Area, Chennai - Madurai Highway, Trichy - 620010
Tel: +91 431 330 7777

Visakhapatnam
Apollo Healthcity Hospital, Plot № 1, Arilova, Chinagadali, Visakhapatnam-530040, Andhra Pradesh, India
Fax: +91 891 286 7899

Bangladesh, Dhaka
Plot: 81, Block: E, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Apollo Hospitals Customer Service. Initial Apollo Hospitals complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Apollo Hospitals above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Apollo Hospitals. Discuss the issues you have had with Apollo Hospitals and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Apollo Hospitals Complaints & Reviews

Apollo HospitalsMy father belongings which was taken away while undergoing treatment

It's been mor e then a week that I sent the below email, I don't see any response, this shows how customer is taken at your premises, Incase of no response I would like to proceed legal -

Preetham

From: Sidhu, Sardar Preetham (Synchrony)
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 1:50 PM
To: [protected]@apollohospitals.com
Cc: Gmail
Subject: Concern / feedback / Complain

My Father was admitted in Apollo Secunderabad in emergency through 1066 ambulance along with me and along all family members on 17th Jan at around 5 pm and he expired the next day 18th Jan at around 756 am ... The belongings of my father was not handed over to us and we left the premises and post rituals on 29th Jan when i approached the hospital management they guided to be to security and i contacted SO Sridhar mobile number [protected] and informed me that they have not find any those are our belongings are Kada steel one ( We are Sikh community and that is very auspicious to us )and silver locket in the neck along with black thread -
despite of fallow up i don't see any response from team, I would suggest please look into those belongings and ensure they are returned to us soon

Patient details :

IP- 63547
Patient name @ sardar Makkan singh age 80 M

Regards
Preetham singh ( Son of Late Makkan Singh )

Apollo HospitalsHospital

This is for everyone before going to Ravindra Mehta Apollo hospital one of the worst hospital life threating I would like to mention few name dr hari prasad he is not fit for doctor he is pure business minded selfish guy this doctor doesn't even know what to share front the patient he talk like MBBS MD professor he don't even have much experience only thing they know is threating pull out money only lacks no thousands this is my second review this Apollo digital marketing removing my review they this very smart I have all prof bills micu pass the nurse not fit anything because of there missuse I lost my mother main thing I want talk about is every morning u wake up u see message u r outstanding is this much it's only lacks my dad is 60 year old he is standing the account manger is around 32 year he sitting floding legs answering my father in account section the account manger telling us why did you bring to this Apollo doctor not fit for anything this Apollo advertising this doctor they don't even have experience see any doctor of Apollo there are not marketed other company only Apollo will all digital marketing gimae put there doctors are best you find more best doctor MBBS MD professor in other hospital they only know pull money threnting kalyug is stared please don't take u r loved once they won't be back alive from this Apollo hospital every doctor in Apollo getting paid more than 15lack moths every doctor has minimum target 5croer they only to threating achieving the target every time u talk to doctor concealing u see this Apollo hospital doctor they won't even look at u r eyes and talk .

Apollo HospitalsExtra bills charged for medicines and injections

Hi Team,

My father Mr. Kishore Kumar Giri was admitted to Apollo Bhubaneswar on 15th August 2020 and discharged on 24th August 2020. During the discharge, one of the nurses gave him a bag and told him that these are the extra medicines which are left and he should take them with him. After getting home he saw there were many injections inside that bag which include COVID injections. He was also billed for those extra stuff. I can clearly see that on the date of discharge also he has been charged with injections worth of around Rs10, 000. I need to talk to management regarding the issue of sending injections with the patient and charging extra to the patient.
      I have sent email to Apollo Bhubaneswar regarding this issue. But they didnt respond it yet. If we call them, there respond is too bad. I need a proper explanation for this kind of service and issue. Otherwise I have to go through legal procedures.
      Thanks & regrads

Jun 08, 2020

Apollo Hospitals Enterprise — Poor management despite having high fees

I went for a checkup to a urology doctor, he asked me to get some testings and then visit him again after...

Apollo Hospitals EnterpriseDr services not rendered in spite of paying

Online appt was booked with Dr Balvardhan for 4.15pm Orthopedic on 21st April20. The Dr did not arrive online for consultation inspite of several reminders to custumercare. Sked for a refund which has not been done till date. money not repaid and consulting is still not done. Done though the Appolo 24.7 ap . I would like to know why such apps are made by big hospitals if they only want to make money .
        UHID AP 31.[protected]
        Mrs Meena Shenoy
        [protected]

Apollo Hospitals EnterpriseUnethical behaviour

19/03/2018 9.38am
          debojit das
          I go to apollo pharmacy bhawanipur. I want for 1 strip metrogyl tab. give a medicine. I given 100rs note. but pharmacy staff talk a bad language and bad behavior. present staff name shaktipada. is so bad behavior for me and my wife.

remember! the more detalis you provide, the easier it will be for a company to resolve your issue.

Apollo Hospitals Enterprise — Incompetence especially for international patients

Very commercial driven and incompetent staff and service especially with their international patient...

Chennai

Apollo Hospitals Enterprise — I am complaining about returning of a product.

I went to Apollo pharmacy in Serampore to returning a medicine which I bought few days earlier from thi...

Apollo Hospitals Enterpriseuae exchange mishandling clients

Worst experience sending money to UAE exchange from Saudi Arabia. Very lazy, non cooperattive and even deduct heavy amounts once making the payments.

Nightmare is that there is no one to whom you can complain about all these mal practices.

Almost all the offices in the search list of UAE exchange Delhi are closed, they don't operate, one or two respond to the phone and they never pay on time and ask for deductions.

RESOLVED

The heading of this complain was wrong so I want to remove this complain

• Updated by Azaad Khan · Apr 19, 2017

Sorry the complain is about UAE EXCHANGE offices in delhi
                not apollo hospitals

Apollo Hospitalsnegligence

On My 9th 2016, my late father Dr. Ranen Biswas was admitted to Apollo Hospital in Kolkata with an infection for which he was being treated with antibiotics which didn't check the infection. He was admitted to a hospital where he had some respiratory issues but the doctors helped to stablize him. They suggested that he be taken to Apollo which was better equipped to handle such issues.
              My father was brought into the ICU which he was able to get into easily because of the recommendation of a doctor from the other hospital.
              However, the doctor in charge didn't check him till later. When my brother queried he showed no urgency to check my dad and when he heard my dad was 90 years he was even less interested as if to imply he's lived a long life. Really? A doctor's duty is to save lives no matter the circumstance, the age etc.
              Anyway, when my dad was admitted he was talking, smiling, eating and seemed to be recovering. On the 10th morning he was visited by a doctor colleague of his as well as my family members. He talked and even joked with my niece. My brother and sister in-law (both doctors) visited him that evening, made sure he had had his dinner and left around 10pm. Early next morning they were called because my dad was put on a ventilator. What happened overnight to cause this extreme procedure? My brother should have been called and asked for advice before putting my elderly dad on a ventilator. Our house is just 15 mins away from the hospital.
              I want to know what happened? Even his doctor friend (who is a renowned surgeon) said he couldn't have died so soon.
              I really would like to know the final moments of my dad's life before he was put on a ventilator. He died on May 11th morning. Thank you and am anticipating a response.
              My email is [protected]@hotmail.com and [protected]@gmail.com

Apollo Hospital. Kolkata — medical services

I was to take admission today ie. 11/4/17 under Dr. Abheek Kar for taking out an implant. The doc advised me...

Kolkata

Apollo Gleneagles Hospital — dr anjan bhattacharya

This doctor is a fraud... He only prescribe the same counselling for every person without even seeing and...

Apollo Hospitalsservice over charge /misleading

My recent visit to chennai appllo hospital was extremely bad. I had consulted my mother in singapore raffles hospital for vertigo and the neuro surgeon personally advised that please dont take scan from here which will cost SGD 900 dollars (40 thousand) if you are going to india please take it from there it is cheaper for you. I have visited teynampet appollo hospital and consulted a neuro sugean he immediately sugested to go for some tests including MRI. It took 25 thousand for all all the tests. My mom is 73 and the test result shows that the doctor suggested to go for even HIV. At the end did't find anyting and suggested to go for ENT for vertigo Exercise. Same time I had under went annaul health check up, after the test result I had consulted a doctor to whom I had told that I have sinus issue, she immediately asked me to go for CT Scan. I brought the scan and consulted the doctor again, and she did't even check the scan and immediatley she asked me to show her the scan cover (she was confirming that the scan was took in the appollo scan center) and noted down some number. While consulted the dental, the dentist suggested to go for their dental clinic, and I was scammed for 60 thousand rs by Appolo white dental. My advise is if you are going to appollo hospitals and consulting any doctor, take the scan and MRI from external scan center, even blood tests and please don’t visit to appollo dental white. The doctors and the manageent joined together and scamming poor people. Please be take extra precaution while visiting the hospital.

Apollo Hyderabad Hospitalapollo's appalling greed

I am compelled to write this note because of the disgusting experience I suffered in the hands of apollo hyderabad hospital and its staff.
                  My details for ease of identification are: -
                  A) name; - ali faraj awadh
                  B) ipn; - apji0001899188
                  C) country; - kenya
                  D) admission date; - 6/5/2015
                  E) discharge date; - 21/5/2015

I was handed a questionnaire on my departure from the hospital, I concluded the hospital administration is anxious to get a feedback on the services provided.

I chose to write at length on the issue perchance it may wake the slumbering giant which is, in my view sleeping on its laurels.
                  My elder brother and his family received excellent service from apollo chennai some 7 years ago. He and some other friends believed, erroneous that comparable standards would be encountered at hyderabad's apollo. Alas, greed and time have eroded this reputation as many people I have recently talked to expressed dissatisfaction with the services and the charges proffered!
                  I shall now narrate my experience and dissatisfaction.
                  I entered apollo hyderabad on 6/5/15 with pleural effusion, a condition which causes fluid to accumulate in the lung region. I consulted a pulmonary specialist at the hospital and what followed discredits the profession.
                  A series of investigations / tests were ordered and it was finally decided that a key - hole surgery to be performed for a biopsy. I was ill - prepared for this as in the course of the surgery, I was turned on the wrong side resulting in the fluid (Which should have been drained first) to weigh on the heart causing it to seize.
                  General panic and pandemonium ensued in the theatre;the surgery was aborted and I was resuscitated after a while by the grace of god. Another attempt was tried after a few days of recovery to again obtain the needed biopsy, this time was successful; which landed me again in the sicu for the second time.
                  Unfortunately all the tests and the biopsy results did not come to a conclusive diagnosis.
                  In all, I spent 4 days after the avoidable abortive surgery and another 4 days after the successful one.in total my "mistreatment" at apollo aggregated to 14 days and I was billed 794, 000 indian rupees, unjustifiably, this I wish to contest for the following reasons: -

A) I was charged for the 4 days in the sicu because of the neglect of the surgeon who did not ensure that my lungs were adequately ventilated and prepared for the operation. My heart seizure that followed was the direct consequence of this oversight and the abortive operation with its preliminary and post surgery tests were in vain.
                  The charges including those of the sicu resulting from all this avoidable fiasco should have been waived. However, I was saddled thoughtlessly with these charges.
                  B) casual scrutiny of the bill would reveal an unwarranted, repetitive and multifarious tests that were calculated to buy time for the senior consultant doctor, who preferred, reportedly to deliver academic lectures elsewhere rather that attend expeditiously to the patients. I spent several days awaiting for him and have ended up paying for the time of absence.
                  C) consultation is charged in minutes! In one instance, per minute I was charged at 1000 indian rupees. What can he achieve in one minute I may ask? Unless this strategy is designed to inflate the bill.

Its perhaps not realised that many of us who travel thousands of kilometres to india searching for medical help irk financing from all possible sources including prevailing upon our relatives. Had we got the resources india is blessed with, we would not subject ourselves to the indignity of begging!!
                  I abhor practices that are patently exploitative. To incur a bill of 794, 000 rupees within less than a fortnight without a diagnosis and with profiteering practices is unethical and unfair.

Will I recommend apollo hyderabad to anyone? The answer is "no"! I have just met a tanzanian who was disgusted with apollo's demand for an exorbitant deposit for the treatment of her sick 'mother'. She was asked to deposit $13, 000. She naturally went some other hospital. We were compelled to get a discharge because of the alarming escalating costs at apollo. We sought assistance in another hospital and got it. Many others are and will do so if apollo persists with its appalling greed. The total bill we incurred was 300, 000 rupees for a period of 10 days with a conclusive diagnosis, surgery and 4 days in the sicu at the other hospital.
                  There are many hospitals in india now with comparable resources but with humane and compassionate treatment of their patients. They do not seem to have the same zeal to maximize the "bottom line" at the expense of their poor international patients.
                  Have I made a case for part refund??

Wake up apollo!!

• Sw
                      Swabri Jul 21, 2015

From my previous experience, , Apollo is doesn't meet the standards of a competent medical facility albeit exhorbitantly charging clients.

Apollo Hospitals — vague billing

Sir/ MamToday my Colleague who was admitted in your Indore's Apollo-Rajshri Hospital for 4 days got...

Indore

Apollo gleneagles hospitals,kolkata — wrong treatment and surgery

My father was admitted in apollo for CABG operation under DR. Suvro Banerjee, cardiologist. Before the OT day...

Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar,Delhiinterference of another doctor

Dear madam / sir,
                    this is with reference to my mother mrs. anuradha garg (bed no.2130, neuro icu) admitted on 29th june at indraprastha apollo hospital, sarita vihar, delhi. india
                    I beg to state that on having good faith on apollo hospital & thier honourable chairman mr. prakash c reddy we have admitted our mother mrs. anuradha garg to this hospital. she is still admit there.

To be concluded that she had a brain attack on 19th june due to which we have admitted her to mimhans (meerut institute of mental health & neuro sciences) for quick relief & nearby options & after getting her condition stable & consulting with dr. anoop kohli at apollo, we have shifted her to apollo for better treatment.

I would like to mention her condition that at the time of admission at apollo that she was quite normal (not on ventilator or any other life supporting equipment as well as she was breathing herself) & was keep doing well at apollo under doctor anoop kohli’s consideration. we were happy about her condition as she had started recognizing us & try to talk to us. a visible improvement has been seen and dr. anopp kohli is doing great job for her.

But than comes a turning point as one another doctor (I would not like to mention his name here, who said himself a great lung specialist) asked to do bronchoscopy test on her (without even consulting the concerned & primary dr. anoop kohli) and according to him this test was for to ascertain some safety parameters regarding my mother's health. having good faith on hospital & thinking that this test was doing on dr. anoop kohli's demand we had given our concerned for that after which her condition starts going down. she is now on ventilator having infection in her lungs & she has kept unconscious from last three days being her condition is critical since then.

From hospital staff itself & after confirming from dr. anoop kohli we got to know that this bronchoscopy test has been done without even the consent of primary doctor i.e. dr. anoop kohli which is against the hospital protocol & policies also.

At present her condition now is even worse than at the time of admission & remains unstable due to which her stay at icu has been stretched for long. she is now on ventilator having a-line & centre line installed to her body. having high fever for initial two days after that bronchoscopy test. being the consumer I have rights to have my patient safe & sound at least, that’s why we are at apollo & this is their responsibility to keep her safe & sound rather than taking wrong decisions or doing experiment on her due to which her condition become unstable & critical.

Therefore there is a request from my side that apollo should take her condition very seriously & treat her in the best possible way and returned back to her in good normal condition as she was before having this brain attack. after all this is medical institution's moral responsibility also.

Also I would like to request the concerns to waive off the extra charges that are reflecting in our medical bill (which is peaking high day by day & beyond our estimations) due to this additional worthless wrong process of bronchoscopy & stretched out stay at icu.

As the bill has reached to certain level where we need some to arrange thye funds therefore we need atleast one week's time for arranging the balance amount. therefore hospital should give us some time rather than asking us to deposit daily for everything.

Till than the treatment should be continued & done properly having no adverse effect due to this reason.

Kindly also ensure that at hospital no further action/decision related to medical treatment for her will be taken without consulting the primary doctor there i.e. dr. anoop kohli by other hospital staff.

Hope to have your kind understanding & prompt / urgent action related to same.

Thanks & b’regards
                    Abhishek garg
                    Mobile no: +91- [protected]

• Ap
                        Apollo_Hospitals Aug 26, 2013

Dear Abhishek,

We are in the process of reviewing your complaint and investigating the matter. You can reach out to us at [email protected] . We will keep all information given to us as confidential.

Regards,
                        Team Apollo

• Ab
                        Abhishek Garg 1980 Jul 23, 2013

In the same context I would like to update all that my mother expired on 16th July 2013 at 02:25 PM.

Apollo Hospitalunacceptable

I Sahil Bhatia had two lumps on my Left arm. So I went to Apollo Mysore for a check up on 29th Sept 2012. After consulting Doctor (Dr. Rajindranathan), I decided to take these lumps out. I work in a company here. So as being an employee, I am insured (DHS). So I spoke to Doctor about it. He said, lot of people come here and they get cashless treatment. I was happy with it. He asked me for a surgery around 1pm. They hospitalized me and started doing tests and all. The doctor ensured me that it will cover under your insurance. My surgery started at 4.45pm. But at 3.50pm, the Insurance company informed Apollo Management that they cannot give the Cashless facility as it can be done on OPD basis. But nobody informed me about it. They keep on doing their things. Next day when I asked for discharge, The Billing department sent me the bill of 17000 (~) and said your insurance is denied.
                      I spoke to the insurance company, they said that they already informed the hospital before the surgery started. And they were true.
                      I confirmed with the hospital, they said they din get any e-mail or fax. But when I forced one employee (Satisha) to show me the inbox, the e-mail from the insurance company was there. Then they started giving me excuses.

Although, it was denied, I would not have gone further treatment if I was informed. But they did not informed me and were kept adding billing amount (unncessarily room charges for 2 days). My monthly income is 16K and my home is in a small town in Haryana.

Even the service in the hospital was very poor. I was not allowed to eat before surgery. And during surgery the Doctor is asking me that Why I Did not eat anything. I swas stopped by the nursing staff. Even after my surgery, doctor asked nursed to give me food. I got my food after 1.30 hours of my surgery. During that my friend called 18 times to the reception fr food.

I want the exemption on this because it was totally unacceptable and it just harrased me. For 10 days after that I was in such a sorrow, that I was about to touch depression. Cannot forget or forgive the Apollo staff in Mysore.

• Ka
                          kanagaraj.m Dec 05, 2015

im taking treatment for Diabetes under sugar program of Apollo madurai.I live in virudhunagar...50kms away from madurai. All the time I experience non-avalaiblity of medicines in Apollo pharmacy.They ask us to wait for few days so that they can order and get me the medicines.
                          We do have an Apollo pharmacy at Virudhunagar.I ordered for Reclimet tablet.They asked me 4 days time to order and get me the medicines.When I enquired the staffs to collect my medicines after 4 days...they say they didnt order it and they need another 4 days .Its an atrocious response from apollo pharmacy where the medicines are out of stock all over its branches.I look forward hearing from you with an explanation.
                          Thanks.

Apollo Hospital, Kolkata — wrong treatment

Our daughter Shree Mukherjee was suffering from repeated caugh and cold infection, vomiting, lethargy and...

Apollo Hospitals Bangalorehepatitis b infection during surgery

Hi All,

I was admitted in Apollo Hospital twice in 20 days time frame for kidney stone removal in the month of March.
                        Later in the month of May I developed jaundice and liver damage. HBV virus takes min 45 days for development inside body and symptoms to start.

Hospital offered free treatment of HBV infection when I told them about taking legal steps.
                        Dr Rai Vasti from Liver Transplant dept. is misguided with respect to HBV infection. He gave false information

Case files in Court.

To Dr Umapathy
                        COO
                        Apollo Hospitals
                        Bangalore
                        Sub: Hepatitis B Infection caused to me from the Apollo Hospital during my stay as patient.
                        Patient details:

Date of admission : 28/02/2011
                        Date of discharge : 02/03/2011
                        Admitted under : Dr Sridhar Reddy
                        Operated by : Dr Deepak Bolbandi
                        I underwent DJ Stenting for RIGHT RENAL CALCULAS. It was planned to remove DJ stent and ureteric stone after 2 weeks
                        Second Stay in hospital

Date of admission : 11/03/2011
                        Date of discharge : 13/03/2011
                        Admitted under : Dr Sridhar Reddy
                        Operated by : Dr Deepak Golbandi
                        DJ stent and stone was removed on 12/03/2011
                        As you are aware that on the of admission I was tested HBSAg NEGATIVE in Apollo hospital.
                        Proof : Blood test report
                        I never been to any hospital prior to this surgery for any blood tests or surgery and nor post discharge from apollo.
                        After discharge on 13/03/2011 for 5 weeks. Everything was normal. No pain in right side of abdomen.
                        On 29/04/2011 I called Dr. Sreedhar regarding mild pain on right side and radiating more towards back.
                        He told it could be sudden muscle spasm. I suffered from this pain for entire month May.
                        I took it as back pain due to daily 50 kms travel to office. I used to apply some ointments to get relief.
                        On Jun 06 I developed nausea, weakness, stomach pain and urine color turned yellow. On Doctors suggestion on 11 June 2011 I had liver
                        test and ultrasound done. Ultrasound reports mentions about Fatty liver and which is causing me pain in abdomen. I still have pain in liver and back region
                        Test reports clearly indicated high ALT, ALP and Bilirubing levels which indicates Jaundice.
                        On doctors suggestion following tests were done on 13 June 2011 at NH Bangalore
                        1. Anti HAV IgM - NEGATIVE
                        2. HCV Antibody - NON REACTIVE
                        3. Anti HAV-IgM - NEGATIVE
                        4. Anti HBC-IgM - Positive
                        5 LFT

Reports are already shown to you and copy of it is handed over to Dr Yatheesh on 25 June 2011.
                        Today on 23 July we had meeting with you and Dr Sreedhar Reddy, Dr Deepak, Dr Rai and Dr Yathessh and other experts over this issue. Instead of focusing on infection caused you people deciated the discussion on treatment of HB and it's current status.
                        Now let us focus on HBC Igm as you people have mixed opinion about Anti HBC-IgM Positive test.
                        HBcAb (normal value NEGATIVE)

Antibodies against HBcAg (HBcAb) appear at about 8 weeks after infection (they are the first detectable antibodies).
                        When HBcAb appears in the bloodstream the level of transaminases (AST and ALT) start to rise.
                        Initial antibodies response is of IgM class then, after about 2 months it switches to IgG class. Therefore we found HBcAb of
                        IgM class when there is a recent infection (acute phase) and HBcAb of IgG class when infection is resolved.
                        In chronic infection HBcAb IgM is persistently positive.
                        These antibodies don't neutralize HBV, but they reveal if there was an infection (they don't appear after vaccination).

Hepatitis B core antibody (anti-HBc) is directed against the hepatitis B core antigen (HBcAg) peptides (smaller pieces of the HBcAg)
                        The anti-HBc is the earliest antibody to develop in response to acute hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection,
                        appearing predominantly as IgM anti-HBc at about 6 to 8 weeks after infection
                        The anti-HBc typically persists for life, but after about 6 months the total anti-HBc mainly consists of IgG anti-HBc
                        For patients with resolved acute HBV infection, the IgM anti-HBc is not usually detectable after 6 months.
                        With chronic HBV infection, the IgM anti-HBc can remain detectable at very low levels, even years after infection.
                        Isolated anti-HBc is defined as the presence of anti-HBc in the absence of detectable h epatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) and hepatitis B surface antibody (anti-HBs).
                        When routine HBV serology is requested, most laboratories report total levels of anti-HBc, which can consist of a combination of IgM and IgG antibodies.
                        Accordingly, providers must specifically request measurement of IgM anti-HBc if they suspect acute HBV infection
                        Now Let us focus on HbsAg Tests
                        The hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) is most frequently used to screen for the presence of this infection.
                        It is the first detectable viral antigen to appear during infection. However, early in an infection,
                        this antigen may not be present and it may be undetectable later in the infection as it is being cleared by the host.
                        The infectious virion contains an inner "core particle" enclosing viral genome.
                        The icosahedral core particle is made of 180 or 240 copies of core protein, alternatively known as hepatitis B core antigen, or HBcAg.
                        During this 'window' in which the host remains infected but is successfully clearing the virus,
                        IgM antibodies to the hepatitis B core antigen (anti-HBc IgM) is the only serological evidence of disease
                        Above theory no can deny as it is written and reviewed by HB experts.
                        Today same thing was communicated to me during my consultation with Dr Gopal at Apollo
                        So my HBSAg and LFT status as on today is of no importance over here.
                        If you read this mail carefully with dates in mind it clearly indicates I got infection Apollo Hospitals Bangalore
                        Me and my family suffering since 3 month due to professional negligence during my stay at Apollos Hospitals Bangalore.

Awaiting your reply