Menu
Prisma Dental Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Prisma Dental
reviews & complaints

prismadental.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews

Prisma Dental Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Prisma Dental at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Prisma Dental has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Prisma Dental. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

D
6:33 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Prisma Dental - Implant done at Prisma dental - San Jose Costa Rica

Title: "Prisma Dental Nightmare - A Costly and Shoddy Dental Experience" I recently had the misfortune of choosing Prisma Dental in Costa Rica for my dental implant needs, and the experience has been nothing short of a nightmare. I feel compelled to share my harrowing experience to warn others against making the same costly mistake I did. To begin with...

View 0 more photos
P
10:15 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Prisma Dental Dental exray and exam notes

My son ( Antiwan D. Rogers) was seen in the office (10Mdical Park Dr., Ste A, Columbia, SC 29203) first week of November for an evaluation and consultation done by Dr. David M. Hicklin, Jr., DMD. The conclusion at that time was he needed to have all his teeth surgically removed in patient hospital. We found out this office is out of network for my son's insurance. Therefore only the hospital portion would be covered by Medicare. None the less I have requested a copy of his x-rays THREE times beginning November 18, 2021. We are desperately seeking a second opinion. I have been communicating with the financial office Manager, Mary Ann. She has assured me she has requested them to be mailed to our address on file. As of today I have not received any type of mailed or emailed x-rays. This is prolonging Antiwan's care!

Desired outcome: all X-rays and consultation notes emailed to rogers.[protected]@yahoo.com as well a hard copy mailed to 1705 Alpha Court, Columbia, SC 29223.

Hide full review
E
11:53 am EDT

Prisma Dental amazing dental experience

My experiences have been quite the opposite -for my numerous visits to this Clinic, and I will recount these:

A Great Visit-Again!
Professionalism- "with a large portion of TLC -added! This was my second visit this year, and I really want to share my very positive experiences with others who are perhaps looking for a dental service that has been dedicated to high level of professionalism and an equally high quality of care.
What I experienced, each and every time, (talk about consistency) Whether, I am sitting in the waiting room, a front desk personnel is always ready to meet my needs, or if I am sitting in "the chair, " the doctor makes me feel- that my questions are important. I have found that the team-spirit of these specialists, have been consistently attentive and it seemed that they have as their highest priority- to spend their time in caring for "us" patients- which in my experience in many other offices-is not present.
From the moment you sit down in the Waiting room to the time you leave, you can feel the high energy of this office. And of course I will be back once a year and - I know that I can count on being treated with the highest of professional care, as before, by the Doctors and their equally professional team.
Thank you for reading through my experiences on the Posted page, as very often the views differ-and it would be a shame to not see the otherside-

Hide full review

Is Prisma Dental legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Prisma Dental as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Prisma Dental stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Prisma Dental should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Prisma Dental earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Prisma Dental achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Prisma Dental. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for prismadental.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Prisma Dental as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Prisma Dental's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Prismadental.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Prisma Dental website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Prismadental.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Prismadental.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The prismadental.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • This website appears to offer a link shortening service. Scammers may also use shortened links to make malicious or fraudulent websites appear more legitimate or to hide the true destination of a link. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution when clicking on shortened links, particularly if they come from an untrusted or unfamiliar source.
E
12:18 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Prisma Dental - Shoddy work and extortion

Dr. Cordero at Prisma Dental in San Jose did terrible work. I contacted the office in San Jose about the broken tooth, and one falling off. I am now at the University of Maryland Dental School trying to undo all of the mess that he made. He gave me one price and then said he had to charge me over $ 1, 000. more because he had to buy parts. Parts were...

Read full review of Prisma Dental and 8 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Prisma Dental contacts

Phone numbers

1866 741 8194 +506 22 915 151 More phone numbers

Website

prismadental.com

Most discussed Prisma Dental complaints

Shoddy work and extortion
(opinions to this review)

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Prisma Dental?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Prisma Dental Customer Service. Initial Prisma Dental complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Prisma Dental above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Prisma Dental. Discuss the issues you have had with Prisma Dental and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.