One Great Family WebsiteRip off scam

J Review updated:

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• K
      Jun 13, 2016

Did the same with me. For all please file a complaint with BBB online.

• B
      Jun 13, 2016

I have NEVER even heard of ONE GREAT FAMILY and my bank account was charged $80. for something I know nothing about. How can I make sure that they can no longer charge my account? Can I get reimbercesed?

• L
      Jun 13, 2016

There are two deductions on my bank account on the same day
    one amount of $92.17 the other $36.83 on the 4th June [protected]
    can you please inform me what service is being proveded,

L H Crossing A/c No1437903

• S

DO NOT SIGN UP. That is a warning, the choice is yours

• S
      Jun 13, 2016

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ONE GREAT ( rip off ) FAMILY. That is your warning, the choice is yours

• O
      Jun 13, 2016

(OneGreatFamily Billing Reply to complaint) While we are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction, based upon the price you were billed it is apparent you were perhaps inadvertently subscribed to our service in conjunction with a voluntary subscription you initiated with Archives.com. Thereby, as we were not directly responsible for the charges to your disability benefits account we would urge you to contact the Archive support team by either sending an email to [protected]@archives.com or by calling [protected].

• J
    England, Cheshire
    United Kingdom

Several unauthorised payments withdrawn without any service being given.
    How do I get my money back?

• M
    One Great Family

I made a mistake on the credit card, to change to the other. I went to cancel so I could resubscribe on the other card. They said right away that i will never get refund. I should read the agreement I agreed to etc. I have a right to change my mind. They stole my money and I want it back.

• K
    California

Company fraudulently charged my credit card for a membership. I have no memory of ever visiting their website. I believe they were fishing for info about my credit card, etc. and erroneously charged my card. I have contacted the police and the local district attorney and am pursuing prosecution.

• R
    One Great Family - unauthorized money withdrawal
    Rose E. Piper (individual)
    Patagonia
    Arizona

I found a charge for $79.95 on my credit card bill. I have never authorized this charge and did not even know what this organization was. I would like for this charge to be refunded..

• J
    Unknown
    Gin Gin
    Queensland
    Australia
    Phone: [protected]

I used One Great Family for Genealogical Research over a year ago Having all the information I needed I ceased using them . A year ago my bankcard was debited with a years subscription, I tried to contact the company without sucess, I thought that if I did not use the company for a year that was the end ofit. However my recent credit card statement shows a further debit. I am 81 and an old age pensioner and this is a blow

• F
    Illinois

The 7 day free trial is a scam. I cancelled my account immediately after creating it. They chaged my credit card 3 times $14.95. I called during their business hours and the recoeding told me to call back during their business hours. I never used the site. They told me I had not "formalized my cancellation." It is a scam, they would not answer the phone after I called back.

• T
    one great family
    Missouri

i am 43 and on disability. when i went to use money off my card i found out that one great family had without my permission took $59.88 off my card. i had never heard of this company til the card company told me their name. this is why im upset. that a company can remove money that someone needs to survive out of their disability check without notice. please be careful with who u give information to wether it b family or a company. i dont how my information got out there but now i have to try to figure out how to make it the rest rest of the month. my card company closed my card and now i have to wait on new one. thank you theresa hogan

• H
      Jul 10, 2017

I started a subscription on Jun 14 and cancelled on Jul 5. My account was credited on Jul 9 for the full amount.