Omegleomegle won't match me with people with the same interests

M

I have a quite big list of interests on Omegle, and I never had problems getting matched with someone who shared at least some of them.
I haven't been able to do that for the past two days: no matter how many interests I put in or how popular they are, I always get the "Omegle couldn't find anyone who shares interests with you, so this stranger is completely random. Try adding more interests!" automatic message. I know it can't be true, 'cause it's always worked for me ad some of my interests are REALLY popular.
I tried changing browser, IP, and even incognito mode. Still getting the same message.
I'd like this problem to be fixed, or else I'll have to go look for another IM site.