Menu
Omegle
reviews & complaints

Omegle
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

845 complaints
8 resolved 837 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Omegle. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
F
7:25 am EDT

Omegle - banning

i was banned for no reason and so was several others i have talked to and so where they can you please fix the issue i was in a video then it kicked me and said i am banned and i didnt violate anything becuase i didnt use omegle when i got banned my friend did can you fix this and it also so it keeps sending me to the adults only which isnt good so please fix this

Desired outcome: i get unbanned and fic the banning system

T
9:56 pm EDT

Omegle - Banned for no reason

It was my second day on omegle between I was talking to people, my camera was disconnected for about 1m and when it was reconnected it told me that I was banned, I had not broken any of the regulations to be banned from omegle. I would like to be unbanned from Omegle because I didn't do anything wrong to get banned, only my camera was disconnected and when it came back on it told me that I was banned

Desired outcome: Unban Me because I haven't done anything wrong, You can contact me at this email [email protected]

9:12 pm EDT

Omegle - Banned for no reason

I first got onto Omegle one time and only chatted with one person, but got disconnected. I just got on for the second time to find I was banned? I have not even had the time to violate any policies, or even chat with anyone. Also the only other person who lives in my house has never used this site. I believe it must have been a mistake to ban me. I just want to be able to connect with the community of my favorite streamers on Youtube.

Desired outcome: Unban my network.

H
1:58 pm EDT

Omegle - Ban

S'il vous plaît, veuillez écouter ce que j'ai à dire, j'ai été ban du service omegle, la raison était que sur ma cam figurait le logo ivcam une application pour mettre sa caméra via son téléphone car je n'ai pas de caméra sur pc, je fais souvent des sessions omegle en solo ou avec des amis car je trouve cela très amusant et parfois instructif si on passe les dégénérés, je vous demande donc d'avoir l'amabilité d'étudier mon bannissement et de me laisser à nouveau utiliser votre service qui me plaît tant...

Desired outcome: un débannissement

C
3:41 am EDT

Omegle - I got banned for no reason

Look, I got banned for no reason. I was just connecting with people. I have been going on Omegle since I was 15, I am now 26 and have never been banned before. I literally did nothing wrong I was being polite I didn't say any bad words but I guess some guy got offended that I wouldn't show my boobs and I think he was the one that reported me. I am a nice person. I've never violated any terms.

Desired outcome: Unban me, I'm respectful, more so than most people on here.

G
4:13 pm EDT

Omegle - Being banned

4/16/22 4:06 I got banned on omegle for absolutely nothing. A guy was trying to show me and my friend his penis and I said no then omegle banned me. This is the second time I was banned. Last time I was banned for a month for again, doing absolutely nothing so I'm a bit confused. I'd appreciate if you could take a look at that and unban me or give me a reason of why I was banned, Thanks!

Desired outcome: To be unbanned

9:49 pm EDT

Omegle - Omegle Verification Failure

I went onto the Omegle website to find people to talk to and it asked me to complete human verification. This wouldn't be a problem if the verification actually worked. It asks me to select fire hydrants in a picture or something similar and then click verify, except when I do, it does absolutely nothing. This makes me unable to use the site any further. Please fix this ASAP. Thanks.

N
9:18 pm EDT

Omegle - Service des Modos

Selem j'etait chill avec les frros sur discord et jai mis une photo d'un homme de type noir et je me suis fais ban instant

wAllah j'ai rien fais svp

Sachez que le modo qui ma ban est raciste et Jesper que son ramadan sera pas compter par Allah

Je vous met ci-joint la photo de l'homme de type negre !

Cordialemen Abdallah

Ps : Les pédophiles sont ban ?

Desired outcome: Deban

10:19 pm EDT

Omegle - being banned

a few weeks ago i was banned for no reason and it said banned at the bottom you are banned this ban wont last forever and i was banned for like 8 weeks and finally got unbanned today i was chatting with someone and was banned again but this time it doesnt have the thing that says im banned instead if i try and go on i get taken to a website that says ive been banned i am 16 and was on the monitored section i am very confused on y this has happened to me and would like help please and thank you this is my second time being banned ever and im confused on y cause the guys doing bad discusting and disgraceful stuff still haave not been banned.

Desired outcome: being unbanned quickly

Update by ryan_1234
Apr 11, 2022 10:26 pm EDT

also i was banned for no reason

1 comment
H
Jun 24, 2022 10:55 pm EDT

omegle! i got banned cuz someone asked to see my boobs so i asked my cuzin to show his to make the person stop asking and then i got banned how is that wrong? please unbann me i did nothing wrong i was just trying to make someone eals stop asking me

K
10:20 am EDT

Omegle - Being banned for no reason

On April 8 2022, I tried to go on Omegle just to chat with some people to make some friends, and it gave me this message You have been banned from Omegle due to possible terms of service violations by you, or someone else using your computer or network. I don't know what I did, I know it wasn't someone else because I'm the only one who uses Omegle.

Desired outcome: I would like to know why I was banned if possible and what we can do to fix it.I can be contacted at this [email protected]

T
9:37 pm EDT

Omegle - Unreasonable banned

I was just talking to people on omegle and I got banned I did nothing inappropriate or didn't attempt any bad behavior. I am kindly asking to be unbanned or at least get reasoning for the ban. you can contact me @ [email protected] or you can just unban my computer. This incident took place last night March 30th around 10 o'clock eastern timing

Desired outcome: I would like to be Unbanned from this app because I didn't break any rules or guidelines

P
10:35 pm EDT

Omegle - Omegle chat

2022-03-28 6:30 roughly

I was chatting on omegle and I was just enjoying conversations and then I got banned for inappropriate behavior. Which I find odd, as I am a male that does not show any inappropriate things or say anything, when there is literal men showing their penises on the monitored chats. Lets be real, an app that allows penises to be shown but wont let someone of age with parental consent go on omegle is outright dumb. this is silly

Desired outcome: No Static ban

M
2:06 am EDT

Omegle - i got banned for no reason

i got banned and i believe its because i got skipped over and over again and someone reported me out of spite just because of my race i belive this was a mistake i have social anxiety so this is my only outing.

please unban me i am 13 so i can be on omegle but i cant go on the 18+ sites

i dont expect you to get back to me today but soon i hope i got banned during a youtube video too so it hasen't be that fun

-morris

Desired outcome: an unban or an actual reason why i was banned

D
11:23 pm EDT

Omegle - omegle ban

i keep getting banned on omegle for no reason at all. this is the second time and when i get banned it says i broke terms of service violations even though i have not. all i have been doing is conversating and skipping those who have actually ben breaking the guidelines. this is extremely unfair to me considering i haven't done anything wrong. please fix this asap.

Desired outcome: to get unbanned

Q
2:13 pm EDT

Omegle - Banned on omegle for no reason.

Hello! I got banned on omegle... like this is my second time and I don't know actually what for because I was just speaking with people... I have social anxiety and depression and omegle it really helpes me to overcome it. So at least tell me what have I done wrong because I see everyday the same people that are showing their intimate area or just looking for females and they don't get banned. Like I don't do that...please just let me be there again because I am really lonely...

Desired outcome: I would like that the ban on omegle will be removed please.

M
10:00 am EDT

Omegle - Video chat

I got banned 3 times only for showing my dj decks for literally 2 seconds to a person because we were talking about music and when I showed them my dj decks I got banned out of nowhere which is ridiculous because now I have to wait or pay and it's not fair to pay when I know that I might get banned again for this type of activity...

Here is a picture attached for evidence:

Desired outcome: I would like to be unbanned and maybe an apology from the complaints team.

K
9:59 am EST

Omegle - Bannato senza aver violato le linee guida.

Buongiorno, in data 09/03/2022 verso le 16.00 sono stato bannato da omegle, volevo chiedere soltanto di essere sbannato perchè non avendo violato le linee guida e non avendo mostrato cose scurrili in webcam. Richiedo una verifica se possibile. Grazie ancora e buona giornata.

Spero di essere stato il più sintetico possibile e di avere una risposta nel minor tempo possibile essendo che sono molto affezionato a questo sito.

Desired outcome: Apprezzerei una risposta nel minor tempo possibile e positiva!

6:34 pm EST

Omegle - Omegle Banned me

Hello Omegle, I am sorry to be of such a bother, but I am a person who is 14 years old, I have permission from my mother and father to be on Omegle, I just wanted to know why I have been banned from using Omegle? I don't think I have done any harm, in fact, I've seen many men on there who have constantly shown their private areas and I was disgusted, this has all happened on the Video Chat feature of Omegle. If I could get an email back as to why I have been banned that we be greatly appreciated. You can reach me at [email protected], again I am just trying to have fun on Omegle and I do have my legal guardian's permission to be on Omegle.

Desired outcome: I'd appreciate a response and I would hopefully like to be unbanned, if possible, thank you.

11:30 am EST

Omegle - Ban

I've gotten banned for no reason. This happened around the 15th of February 2022 and I was just trying to talk to people however, out of the blue I have gotten banned. Now, this was quite a shock to me since I wasn't doing anything wrong and everything that I was doing was within the terms and conditions supplied by the website. Firstly, I would like a reason why I was banned, and secondly, I would like to be unbanned, please. Thank you for taking the time in reading this complaint to get unbanned.

Desired outcome: to get unbanned

6:39 pm EST

Omegle - Omegle Ban

I was on omegle on the 13 or 12th i believe and was suddenly banned and i have no idea why and i want to enjoy the app again and i know i did not violate any of the rules. Therefore i want to be unbanned as i did not do anything wrong to my knowledge and if i did be informed about what i did. I have been static banned which means i cant use the app at all and i would like to be able to enjoy the app or know why i was banned and how long for

Desired outcome: Unbanned