OmantelLeague of legends

Hi, Many of us in the League Of legends here in Oman were shocked last week and as heard that Omantel has blocked our favorite game with no reason behind it and I think I can speak on behalf of te whole community in saying that we want our game back. If it is only Omantel blocking this game then I'm sure many of us will switch to another service provider to be able to play this game.

League of legends

• Je
    Jeff Traboulsi Oct 25, 2016

No idea at all why it was blocked. Nothing I could think of as to why it may have been blocked. Horrible decision considering the huge community which plays league in Oman. Should be unblocked ASAP!