Olive Garden / quality of service and food

United States Review updated:

Went to olive garden in Middletown, NY on May 24, 2019 for my birthday meal with my wife. Service was extremely slow even though restaurant was not busy. I asked for breadsticks half way through my meal. They were not brought to our table when we were done eating. My wives chicken palm was cold when served. She never told me until we left the restaurant and was on our way home. She did not want to spoil our dinner. We have eaten at this restaurant many times. This is the first time we have been disappointed.

Bi
May 25, 2019

Comments

• Ba
      May 25, 2019

I would think that someone who is old enough to be married would be more patient. i guess I was wrong. Food takes time to cook you silly man. Ask your wife. Hopefully one day you are hurt and it slows down you body and some jerk like yourself judges you. I doubt that they would because most people have better respect than you do. Most people are more tolerant than you.

•   May 25, 2019

You ordered a chicken palm? I’ve heard of chicken feet as my grandmother used to cook with them but not many chicken have arms.

You should have asked for breadsticks again.