Olive Garden — service dogs allowed in restaurant and at table
I am a frequent customer of Olive Garden and was dining this evening with my family when a customer came in the dining area with his service/comfort dog and proceeded to sit at a table with it. I am completely disgusted and find it to be very unsanitary for the restaurant to allow animals in a place of business that serves food. Never mind the many other issues having a pet in a restaurant that could arise, such as is the pet clean, i.e. does it have fleas, is the animal healthy, many people have allergies to animals and could end up sick from just sitting near the animal. I complained to the manager who was very apologetic, however, I explained to her that because Olive Garden allows service pets in their restaurant and at the table, I will never eat at this restaurant again.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management
- Olive Garden - food poisoning
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!!
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn