Olive Gardenchicken

last weekend my wife and I went out to eat with family at olive garden in Dickson City pa. I had the pasta and was very pleased, however my wife ordered some chicken I believe the with the tour of itilay. Well the chicken was rock hard, so she told the waiter, he went and got the manager. So the manager asked my wife if she wanted another piece and when she explained she didn't want another piece in fear of another piece would be just as hard. The manager did nothing else about the situation. As like other times this happened (yes this wasn't the first time) the other times the manager went out of there way to please us even taking the meal of the bill. this time it was very bad service! And don't know if we will go back.