Olive Garden — chicken
last weekend my wife and I went out to eat with family at olive garden in Dickson City pa. I had the pasta and was very pleased, however my wife ordered some chicken I believe the with the tour of itilay. Well the chicken was rock hard, so she told the waiter, he went and got the manager. So the manager asked my wife if she wanted another piece and when she explained she didn't want another piece in fear of another piece would be just as hard. The manager did nothing else about the situation. As like other times this happened (yes this wasn't the first time) the other times the manager went out of there way to please us even taking the meal of the bill. this time it was very bad service! And don't know if we will go back.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management
- Olive Garden - food poisoning
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!!
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn
- Olive Garden - food/service