Having problems with Oldies.com?

Oldies.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 16, 2011. The latest review After we collided special edition bluray was posted on Feb 27, 2021. The latest complaint AWFUL customer service was resolved on Dec 17, 2012. Oldies.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 7 reviews. Oldies.com has resolved 1 complaints.

Oldies.com Customer Service Contacts

1800 336 4627 (Consumer Orders)
1800 446 8426 (Business Inquiries)
+1 610 649 7565 (Customer Service (international)
+1 610 649 7650 (Business Inquiries (international)
P.O. Box 77
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Oldies.com Complaints & Reviews

Oldies.comAfter we collided special edition bluray

Ordered the blu ray special edition of after we collided on february 17th and haven't yet had it shipped and when asking for a refund they couldn't proved one for me.

After we collided special edition bluray

Oldies.comInternet order

I have waited ten days for an order to be shipped. After calling I was informed that the order would not be shipped for at least three days. That is totally unacceptable. Upon requesting the order be canceled the customer service representative informed me the only recourse was to deny the shipment. The bottom line is this company has very poor service. Needless to say I will not be conducting any further business with them

Oldies.comFalse advertising and fraud

Seller offers shipping insurance at an additional cost with purchases, then refuses to honor said insurance when parcels get lost in transit. I purchased an item with FULL shipping insurance, and the item did not arrive. When I contacted the seller, they claimed that the insurance does not cover losses, only damaged items. This supposed "policy" is not listed anywhere on their website, and the insurance does say FULL shipping insurance

Apr 04, 2019

Oldies.com — book

My name is Tony from New York City. I am here to file an complaint of an order i made from Oldies.com. The...

OldiesRip off

They ship orders selectively. You never know whether your order arrives or not. And it sucks.
        I ordered from them 4 times and 2 out of them were failed, because these cowboys didn't ship anything and it meant I paid money for nothing.
        Each time I opened disputes and it was the only way to refund. If I didn't do it, it would take a long time to get the money back.

Oldies.comAWFUL customer service

Placed order by phone on Dec 8th, still hadn't received order on Dec.15th.Wife placed call to find out when we could expect order since it was a Christmas present. She was told it was being sent through "media mail" and would take 2 wks. I am familiar with "media mail" and would have UPGRADED the shipping if I was told that the order was being shipped "media mail"! She asked gentleman if the order had already shipped and was told he "had no way of knowing because there wasn't any tracking # he only knew it was billed on the 14th." That's 6 DAYS AFTER the order was placed ! Then, I receive a e-mail today, the 17th of Dec. that my order was shipped today ! (media mail of course). Oldies.com customer service SUCKS ! PERIOD. Incompetence.
          They don't deserve your business. I am not writing this review to get a coupon or some other B.S. from them. I want the public to know their service sucks. I live in Pennsylvania not far from them, and it wouldn't cost piddly to ship 1st class. I wouldn't have cared about the extra cost anyway, since it was a gift. Bill in Pa.

Mark D. M. Oct 26, 2013

I placed four or five online orders with Oldies.com over the past year, but I won't do it ever again. My last order was screwed up, with an extra copy of one item I had requested, and missing another item I had wanted. When I called customer service to straighten out the problem, I was on hold for a while, and then the guy I finally did get to talk to had to keep putting me on hold and asking me the same questions over and over again in order to try to understand what was wrong with the order. Eventually, he assured me that the item missing from the order would be replaced. That was weeks ago, and guess what? The lost item has never been replaced, and now they've lost a customer, too.

Oldies.com — How does this place stay in business

Ordered a Mother's Day gift, they held it up, they have a copy of an email addressed accurately to me...