Intelenet Global Services Logo

Intelenet Global Services

Having problems with Intelenet Global Services?

Intelenet Global Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 14, 2009. The latest review date of exit mismatch on experience letter and on provident fund website was posted on Sep 18, 2018. The latest complaint They are a joke! was resolved on May 14, 2009. Intelenet Global Services has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews. Intelenet Global Services has resolved 1 complaints.

Intelenet Global Services Customer Service Contacts

1866 429 9955 (United States)
Intelenet Towers, Plot CST № 1406, Behind Hypercity, A/28, Mindspace
Malad (West), Maharashtra

Mumbai
India - 400090
5001, US Highway 30 W, Fort Wayne, Indiana

United Kingdom
Suite 410/1 Northumberland Avenue, Trafalgar Square, London, United Kingdom – WC2N 5BW

Poland
ul. Jasnogórska 11, 31-358 Kraków, Poland

Philippines
7th Floor, One World Square Building, Upper McKinley Hills Road, McKinley Hills, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1634

UAE
6th Floor, ACSS Building, Dubai Outsource Zone, Dubai, UAE 345808

Guatemala
7a. Calle “A” 7-31 zona 09, Edificio Arrend 9no. y 10mo nivel,  Guatemala, Ciudad, 1009

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Intelenet Global Services Customer Service. Initial Intelenet Global Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Intelenet Global Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Intelenet Global Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Intelenet Global Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Intelenet Global Services Complaints & Reviews

Intelenet Global Services — date of exit mismatch on experience letter and on provident fund website

Hi Team, I was employee with Intelenet at Bestech towers Mohali Location. My employee ID wa...

Intelenet Global ServicesPayment cheating

intelenet .,

Mr Rajendra, / Chanthra, is not responding to call / mail., inspire of several remainders through phone he’s is just dragging us without giving the metreals / payment

Chanthra's mobile phone is switched off Rajendra is auto rejected

Next who is higher authority I want to meet them .

Today morning i am coming to your office at Bangalore not responding

tomorrow morning coming to Delhi office .

I contact by phone / mail but you are not responding me still now .

I am working at 2013, December bill date January 30th 2014, payment due data February 2014 but today 12th July 2016 th more than 30 month is over. Tomorrow is last date if u cant give my payment / material I don't know what I will do.

Intelenetglobal.comRelieving

Hi, I am Bij works QA in Goregaon I had to resign due to personal reason on 9 Feb 2016. I asked i can serve notice of one week and releive me by12 Feb 2016. Its 60 days ever since I joined. Than Hr and manger was adamant that they want 1 month notice period. I said its unfair because i have hardly worked for 60 days. Than they took my id and said no need to come from tomorrow as you shall absconded.Know let what can i do about it.

NTI and IntelenetThey are a joke!

Used to do my own backups, got 40 years experience in s/w development, and it make my gut sick when I have to deal with people supposedly providing s/w for you needs. This includes NTI, and Intelenet. Have sent minimum of 7-8 tech support emails to these (companies?) with not one response. Also have asked and filled out a form for getting my money back. Big mistake on my part (should tried trial versions), but even them don’t provide the functionality you want to test/research. Call me paranoid, but I will not even consider or recommend any s/w from Germany. Read a lot of feedback and scam/fraud site/reviews which I always do now and wished I had before. Germany is also known for fake or mirrored web sites for malware/viruses/etc. Since I’ve been a developer so long (and have my heart in every thing I do), seriously thinking developing DVDRW backup software which actually works and is made in the good old USA! Needless to say but not surprised, that MS and XP can’t even provide BU s/w for DVDRW (only CDRW!). And long time ago used to use a predecessor to Roxy (CD Creator) which work fine and supposedly this is what MS is providing (or malforming) into there BU s/w (NTBackup). To sum it all up, I’m writing and submitting to the WEB/Reviews/Comments as I promised I would do to these A-Holes calling themselves developers. EOS, see ya and you just might see some s/w from myself.