Menu

Old Navy review: customer service

R
Author of the complaint
4:06 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On Saturday 6/30/12 I went to the Old Navy in the Pacific View Mall in Ventura Ca. They had there flip flops on sale for $1.00.I took all 4 of my children with me and they selected the flip flops and other items that they wanted. The line to pay was lengthy and when it was my turn I placed my items on the counter and the girl (Gabbi) behind the counter was extremely rude to me. She very rudely told me that I could only purchase 5 pairs of flip flops. I asked why were other people being allowed to purchase more than 5 pairs and I wasn't. She rolled her eyes at me, but did not answer me. Again she looked at me with her eyes half closed and said you can only buy 5 pairs. I said ok, can I purchase 5 pairs and my daughter purchase the other 5 pair. She handed me back my items and said well then count them out and next time only come to the counter with 5 pairs. None of the other employees were having the other customers do this. When I asked why I was being asked to do this, I was just ignored by the employee. It's a shame that people do not value their job anymore. They take them for granted and do them poorly. I was very disappointed with the service that I received at Old Navy.

More Old Navy complaints & reviews

Old Navy - different prices in store vs. online
Old Navy - contest
Old Navy - unnotified credit card limit decrease
1 comments
M
Jul 17, 2014 4:20 pm EDT

While I disagree with the attitude of the employee, you must realize that a $1.00 flip flop sale is something that will draw a number of customers. Sorry you aren't the only one who is privy to this information and you should not be able to buy 100 pairs just because you're there and they are a dollar. As I have been a customer during this sale, you have to READ THE SIGNS and understand what they mean. 5 means 5.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

297 complaints