Office Depotphoto center customer service

U Nov 30, 2018

I normally never make it a habit to leave reviews but my experience today as a loyal customer at office max located in Homewood Illinois on haulsted was the worst. I came in to pick up an order that was called in ahead of time. Right off the back I received attitude and extreme unprofessional behavior. Everyone in the photo area was just lounging around socializing as if they were not at work. The main attitude came from ADRIAN. She was rude, ghetto, unprofessional and carried herself as if she was displeased with her job. As a customer I know my rights and I'm going to assume she was not trained to carry herself in such a disgusting manner. She expressed how unhappy and unprofessional she was through her mic with the other associates. She spoke in an ill manner and inappropriate tone. She was dismissive and unattentive to making my experience great. What made it worst is she was supposedly management. She made smart comments underneath her breath and associates around her both make egged her inappropriate behavior on. She slammed my purchase and basically brushed my receipt to me without thanking me for my buisness instead she went on socializing with that male associate again. I think there needs to be consequences for her behavior and I will take me complaints to corporate and office max in Homewood Illinois locates in haunted has lost me as a customer due to ADRIAN's terrible customer service skills.

RESOLVED

• Office Depot's response · Dec 03, 2018

Dear Customer,

What you have described in your complaint is unacceptable and we would like to get your complaint to the Leadership team. Would you please contact me with your name and contact information so I can ask the District Manager to contact you directly? Please reference case [protected]

Sincerely,