o2/lycamobileNo network coverage

Has anyone experienced today on the 17th May No network coverage on o2 network and lycamobile in the Ilford/Goodmayes area?

• La
    Lakshmanan Durairajan Aug 25, 2012

I, Lakshmanan Durairajan, living in Norwich, using Lyca - and since yesterday, Aug 24, 2012 evening, I have no network coverage at all. I mailed them and I do not get a proper response. I did factory reset on my mobile, tried my SIM in another mobile and all went in vain. Is there anyone in Norwich facing this issue. Please help.

• Ku
    Kumar IE May 18, 2011

I'm also facing same problem with both lyca and o2 and the problem rectified by evening 6pm.

chrisdod May 17, 2011

solution lies with OFCOM

• Wa
    wanted88 May 17, 2011

yes, i have the same problem..there is no network coverage since early morning.. im sooo fed up with lyca i swear.. what should i do really ??? any infs ??

chrisdod May 17, 2011

I live in Barking and cant get a network coverage. This has happened since last night.

Maybe we should report this to the national media..BBC or Channel 4

Apparently customer complaints against Lyca have been astronomical and I wonder what OFCOM will do about them

Vishwambadar May 17, 2011

Ahhhh.., theft how come such a secured place still cannot beleive
    but this network issue is hampering personal and work life
    still waiting for the resolution --- there is no response from customer care dept also

• Ca
    CameronLaingHays May 17, 2011

There has been a reported theft in east lonfon that is messed up the networks across the whole of the south east. This has caused major issues as both my personal and work mobile have been affected, costing the business lots of money already. I wonder what o2 will do about this?

Vishwambadar May 17, 2011

Hi i am having lyca mobile, since yesterday night (16-05-2011) there is no network coverage
    has anyone facing the same problem - please comment and provide any solution

Vishwambadar May 17, 2011

i also have the same query i am from east ham and facing the same problem