NZSale.co.nzplease, give my money back!

D

Hello! NZSale.co.nz charged me £118.98 and £1.00. I am sure I could not purchase any product from this company. Please, give my money back! I can’t afford such a loss.

• Ga
    Gav Grewal Dec 08, 2019

Hello NZsale Team,

I have placed order 31 October 2019 and expecting to receive my order by 28 November 2019 and I still didnt receive my and also i am not provided with any tracking number to locate my order. Could you please advise to get my order #:[protected]. This is first time happening like this with me so little disappointed.

• Ed
    Ed25127 Nov 24, 2019

Have not yet received my order and have been given a tracking number that's already bn sent from previous order??? So I am un able to track my item.. Have been sent links that are not useful as the tracking number is invalid... Two other items I received earlier with same tracking... Where is the rest??

• Ra
    Rachwindyhaven Nov 17, 2019

Absolutely appalling timetable and biggest fob off responses from customer service s . Two orders both still not arrived ordered in september!!! Will never ever use this site again. No tracking details either... like the thing doesn't exist at all

• Ro
    Rocky Yagi Nov 09, 2019

Bought the item 7 weeks ago, not being able to track it.
    Still, have not received it.
    Basically, there is no custom service no number to ring.

They will take your money. What is customer service??
    I will not ever shop again with them.

I DO NOT recommend this company at all.

PS: I don't not expect them to resolve any issues.

• Va
    Vari Dhaliwal Oct 13, 2019

I order that purse on 10 sep . 2019 and they said estimated delivery on 8 oct 2019.
    But no clue where it is waiting it . They not replying for email. And i leaving country next week . Now thinking i wasted 272 $ .

Comments

• Ev
    EvaTufa Aug 28, 2019

I purchased a jacket from NZSALE several weeks ago. It was near impossible to track and only just arrived yesterday. The product I ordered was a dark grey jacket. I received a bright blue jacket that was child size!

• In
    Indira Iss Jul 14, 2019

Hi everyone,
    They have been fooling me about month then i asked for refund, nzsale just cancelled my order, without refund! 14$ its not a lot, but it become into millions if they continue foolin.

• Av
    ava mae May 18, 2019

I sent 3 items back for an accepted refund and was advised that my refund for $133 had been processed on 2 May, expected refund to be in my account within the 5 working days as per NZ sale conditions, 7 working days later plus weekends x 2 and still nothing, have sent 2 e-mails and no response.

• Ca
    Cam Russell May 12, 2019

I have yet to find a worse internet shopping site. Using an iPad it is extremely difficult to choose a country and all requests to me you make are now in an Asian language that I can't change. Also I inadvertently added an item to my cart that I cannot remove. I would never enter Visa info to a site if the cart was incorrect.

• Th
    Thuy Grinter Apr 07, 2019

Dear NZsale,

Today my account has been hacked. I cannot log into it with my passport. Your system doesn't recognise my email address.

My account name is Thuy Grinter and email is [email protected]

Please stop any transaction from my account at this point in time.
    Please delete my credit card details.

Kind regards,
    Thuy Grinter

• Ri
    rina wahyu Mar 14, 2019

i ordered stripe long dress with label bambina mia size large.
    the dress I received is not the one I ordered, it's knee length stripe dress same label.
    I want to return the dress and exchange with the right one. please send me return inquiry for this.
    please response to this email, I've been your customer for years now.

regards,
    Rina

• Ca
    Carol Were Dec 12, 2018

Hi my name is Carol Were order no [protected] I returned these on the 8/10/18 and have not been credited to my account .Would appreciate this matter be fixed please.

• Ka
    Kaajal Oct 21, 2018

I purchased this item last Sunday and it says estimated delivery is today and where is it? Please reply [email protected] as I'm very upset about this. I have never had a delivery come this slow.

• Ka
    Kaylastanaway Aug 20, 2018

Hi I received a pair of white shoes and they both have awful orange stains on them, very upset and would like this resolved please either money back or new Shoes re sent

Comments

• Ru
    rushaan Aug 16, 2018

Order number: [protected]
    I checked my orders and said that the package had been delivered to the wrong address, the delivery address stated is 51 Middlefield dr, east Tamaki.
    but it got delivered to flatbush, meadowland and signed by front door 51 middlefiel