The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved NYSEG — frequent power outages
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Last week we had three power outages - all on beautiful days - so not weather related - June 16, 2011 for almost 4 hours, June 20 and June 21st. There is almost never a week that goes by that I am not resetting all my digital clocks because of power sugers or complete outages or low voltage. They never give you an explanation when you call. And if you are one day late with your payment, they send out a very threatening letter. Worst company to deal with. I have lived in Pound Ridge for 10 years and wished I had bought a generator because NYSEG is so inefficient.
More NYSEG Complaints & Reviews
- NYSEG - bad service
- NYSEG - incompetence & overbilling
- NYSEG - overcharged
- NYSEG - poor consumer care
- NYSEG - overcharged/illegal shutoff
- New York State Electric & Gas [NYSEG] - frequent power outages
- NYSEG - poor customer service, continued brown outs, refusal to do any preventive maintenance
- NYSEG - electric
- NYSEG - bills are misleading, online is inaccurate. representatives are dishonest.
- New York State Electric & Gas [NYSEG] - phone service is ridiculously horrendously bad!!!