NTTA — late charges/collections!
I have always paid my zip cash invoices, I will admit maybe one or two late but this is just ridiculous.
First of all I never received a bill or any indication that I owed money to the company, second of all the only notice I get for said charges is a collections agency!
When I call NTTA to see what the heck is going on I speak to a rep and then speak with a manager, well the manger (Melba Siebel) gives me the run around and says there is nothing they can do and that I would have to contact the collections law firm which now has the case.
She gives me the information of LGS with my so called case number as well the person whom I will be speaking with.
The following day (today) I call said person and leave a voice mail turns out that the said person is not from the agency she is a CUSTOMER OF NTTA also in a dispute with them because she is getting invoices from years back. ( I will not release the name of said person because I do not have their permission) Although she was nice enough to give me the name and contact information for the Assistant director of the LGS group whom I will be in contact with shortly.
I am not going to stand for this and something needs to be done just like everyone on this site is saying.
More NTTA Complaints & Reviews
- NTTA - overcharging
- North Texas Tollway Authority - violation
- NTTA - zip cash
- NTTA - over billing
- NTTA - civil rights
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - ntta payment not received
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - customer support
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - unprofessional disrespectful employee
- North Texas Tollway Authority - charged for someone else's car/tolls
- North Texas Tollway Authority - ntta overcharging on unpaid tolls with overwhelming fees & fines and threatening arrest