NTTAbilling

T

I never recieved the first billl. The second bill arrived and it looked just like junk mail. It was sent to Honda Lease Trust, which I am not leasing, I'm buying. I'm possitive it is designed this way so you keep throwing it away and owe more money. Then I tried logging into the website provided on their notice, //ntta.espview.com. This website does not work. Now, I think this is a scam. I call the number listed. They give a second website. This website does work. I want to talk to a person but the wait is 10 minutes. After reading about this NTTA online, I realize this is a real company and thye will not help wave fees for fake looking bills. I pay the bill. The date on the invoice is 6/10 and the account id is [protected]. I want a refund on the New Fees for a total of $50.

billing

• Wine Is Good May 16, 2016

Ntta.org, the website listed on the bill, works fine. It does not matter if you are leasing or buying, the name of the company is Honda Lease Trust. Whether a bill looks like junk matters not. It is your responsibility to check your mail before tossing it to verify if it is in act, junk mail.

Are you aware that this is a TOLL fine? You went through a toll road and did not pay. And yes, they are a real company.

Jodi Comstock Aug 06, 2017

We live in another state and the vehicle they company is claiming owes tolls is incorrect. For some reason, the letter B and the number 8 are Part of the problem. The photo show a car from New Jersey! The vehicle they claim did the toll is an old truck in Washington state. It's not be out of the state. I have called three times. The company looks in to it and say it's it was a mistake. Then the next month, they send another bill with more fees ect. It is very old. The website listed on the paperwork does not work. It is very difficult to get ahold of anyone to address the problem. WE are looking into legal services to address this. It has been ongoing now for 6 months. It is harassment that will effect my credit score and our vehicle. They don't fix their mistakes.

• Jm
    JMCaldwell Jul 23, 2018

I too want a refund of the charge they imposed when I didn't get the first notice! I am aware of the charge that is why I waited or it in the mail but never received it. The customer service person lectured me on how they operate which I am fully aware. Of course they are not going to believe me because according to them they have a record of them sending it to me 1st 2 times. but seeing a lot of complaints here, now I want a refund of the extra charge!