NTB / National Tire & Battery / service
I stopped at NTB in Greensburg Rt. 30 store at 4pm. on August 16th 2019. I had picked up a screw in my left rear tire. I asked the service manager if he could plug a tire for me that I had picked up a screw. He told me that he had just picked up 4 cars and that it would be at least 2 hrs. I asked him if he couldn't pull one guy to plug my tire that it would only take a couple of minutes. He said I can't help you. I said to him that there is no such thing as service anymore. He just shrugged his shoulders. I am 67 years old and had my wife and granddaughter with me.
322 Dunn Ln.
New Derry, Pa.
More NTB / National Tire & Battery Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff 
- NTB - company not good to work for 
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident 
- NTB - ruined my car! 
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - customer service/oil change 
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - new tires
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - replacement tire
- National Tire and Battery - beware of these folks and avoid at all costs
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - tire change