NTB / National Tire & Battery / service

I stopped at NTB in Greensburg Rt. 30 store at 4pm. on August 16th 2019. I had picked up a screw in my left rear tire. I asked the service manager if he could plug a tire for me that I had picked up a screw. He told me that he had just picked up 4 cars and that it would be at least 2 hrs. I asked him if he couldn't pull one guy to plug my tire that it would only take a couple of minutes. He said I can't help you. I said to him that there is no such thing as service anymore. He just shrugged his shoulders. I am 67 years old and had my wife and granddaughter with me.
Joseph Dunn
322 Dunn Ln.
New Derry, Pa.
[protected]
[protected]@msn.com

Jo
Aug 16, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 16, 2019

Listen idiot,

You don't get to skip the line. Your emergency does not take precedent over the people that got there before. Your age is irrelevant to the situation. You are a paying customer and not any more special than the rest. The manager was providing exemplary service! Service to customers in the order that they arrived. If you had your wife and grandchildren with you I am sure they were embarrassed to have you throw a goofy ass tantrum in public. Grow up, genius.

Hope that helps!