Menu
Novant Health Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Novant Health
reviews & complaints

www.novanthealth.org

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.2 50 Reviews

Novant Health Complaints Summary

15 Resolved
21 Unresolved
Our verdict: Dealing with Novant Health, which has an average resolution rate, requires some diligence. Research their service in depth and read a variety of customer reviews for a balanced view. Approach any customer service interactions with detailed and well-prepared queries to facilitate a better resolution process.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Novant Health has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Novant Health. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Novant Health reviews & complaints

D
2:19 pm EST

Novant Health MRI

I was scheduled to have an mri with sedation... I am filing a complaint because this was done without sedation.. I was awake the whole damn time. I was even telling them while I was int he machine that I was still awake. My anxiety is through the roof, I am aggravated, pissed off, have a severe headache, and my heart is pounding. I had to call my oncologists office to see what medication I can take to calm down and have my heart stop pounding.

This is ridiculous! My legs were moving the whole time I was in there, I was tapping my hand on the side of the bed, the anesthesiologist even asked if I was ok, and I asked why the hell am I still awake? Plainly I was not sleeping like I was supposed to be.

They wheeled me back to my room, where I stated I wanted my clothes and I wanted to leave now> the anesthesiologist (the head guy) came in and said.. Well we used what we did last time you had this done, and I told him it obvioulsy did not work... I even reminded him that I needed to be asleep because of the aniexty... And he said that it "should have because that is what they used last time" what a lame excuse. If you gave me fentynol like it was stated, I should have been knocked out.

I will be talking to my lawyer regarding this, and asking some questions. I love novant but this is unaccpetable, and uncalled for.

I will also be refusing payment on this mri...

Claimed loss: loss of my afternoon, more money on meds to calm this headache and anxiety,

Desired outcome: I would appreciate a response, and I am refusing payment on this MRI, and doctors bills, I have another mRI set up for 3-8-24, but not sure I can depend on this facility.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Novant Health representatives only. If you are affiliated with Novant Health, please claim your business to access these details.

M
10:01 pm EST

Novant Health - Dispute the claim reference number 46837691

Details - Date of Transaction : 07/08/2022 Billed Amount : $483.10 Novant Bill id: [protected] Novant Account number: 1812965 Nature of dispute: Bill adjustment (ready to pay $267.70) This office withheld information that they do not have pediatric ortho specialists and are not equipped to handle cases related to kids. They did not have...

9:25 am EST

Novant Health Billing

My son was seen in the emergency room this summer after a car accident. The medical staff was great. It has been an act of congress to get a bill. I called three times this morning to request a physical bill (for our car insurance). The first two times we were "disconnected". They say they are mailing a bill now, but I am not sure I trust them. When we previously asked for a physical bill from the physician group we were sent multiple links to pay via email. Oddly enough, our car insurance isn't interested in paying that way. This billing is a [protected]@t show. You'd think that asking for an itemized bill sent in the mail was akin to requesting a unicorn. Is the software that basic? Is it too hard to put the stamp on it? Don't they want to get paid?

Claimed loss: My hourly rate is more than owed at for the physician billing. No idea what is owed for the emergency room (no bill).

Desired outcome: Want a copy of my the bills mailed to me. Tired of asking and being sent an email link to pay (that our insurance company will not accept).

Is Novant Health legit?

Our verdict: Novant Health has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Novant Health's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Novant Health can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Novant Health earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Novant Health achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The age of Novant Health's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Novanthealth.org has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Novant Health website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up Novant Health and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Novanthealth.org regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Novant Health.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Novant Health protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Novant Health. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
V
5:43 pm EST

Novant Health Failure to schedule seated MRI for ill elderly woman

On November 9, 2023, Nancy M Jackson was seen by James Forrest at the Huntersville office. He ordered two MRI tests (seated MRI) to review the causes for her extreme pain.Nancy is an elderly woman with multiple medical problems. We heard nothing for two weeks plus and finally contacted the CNSA office in Charlotte on November 27, at which time they admitted that the MRI referral from James Forrest had been directed to the wrong department. For two days I have been trying to get more information about this test on the phone with no results. If I don 't hear from someone by tomorrow (11/29) my next call will be to the media and it won't be nice. Our elderly need to be treated better than this.

Nancy is my sister in law.

David Vieser

[protected]

email is [protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: Get her in for an MRI.

X
1:58 pm EST

Novant Health Prescription

The staff member over at Novant Health Family Medicine Wrightsville Beach who is in charge of submitting prescription requests (I believe her name is Elle) to insurance is absolutely terrible. The doctor sends my scripts out 10-14 days early when the doses are being increased, because each time the dose increases I need approval and it takes about two weeks. The person in charge has been told that mULTIPLE times, yet she still waits until right when I need it filled to submit it. This is a mental health medication that I need to literally fUNCTION. The office, and all staff otherwise are absolutely fantastic, however, she is horrible at her job. I've never had any issues with this until dealing with her, and I've been going to this office since Dr. Kathryn Lomax started there. Once again, Dr. Lomax requested the dose increase 10 days ago, and Elle still hasn't submitted it to my insurance. I now have one dose left, and tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so I doubt I'll even be able to get the dose I'm currently on (that's not even working) filled before Monday. Extremely unprofessional, and lacking in any understanding. Any questions, feel free to call me at [protected].

Desired outcome: I would absolutely like for this not to continue, so I can get my prescriptions at the time I'm supposed to.

T
2:45 pm EDT

Novant Health - Tanglewood appointment

I called to make an appointment for a check up about ongoing problems and a med refill. I was mislead to believe that I was due for a physical. Insurance denied because I wasn't. Office says I have to pay because in medical terms the words "check up" and "physical" are the same despite my saying I only wanted a physical if I was due one. I did not call to...

L
7:27 pm EDT

Novant Health emergency room dept

My name is Lora Singleton DOB 03/18/1956 visited your Emergency Room Department, on 10/29/2023. I was very disappointed with the intake nurse. I offered to give her a list of my medications. She said she would get it later. However, that did not happen. I was discharged and left to pick up my medication. Upon picking up my medication. The pharmacy tech asks me if I had any questions. I did not. She advised me that I should stop taking my atorvastatin while taking the new medication, which is PLAXLOVID. I had no idea because that was not explained to me in the ER. This is a serious matter, and I would not want this to happen to another patient. If my medication list would have been taken this situation would have been avoided. I know how serious this is. Before dispensing medication, you should know what meds i am already taking. This is unacceptable. Please address this matter.

Regards,

Lora Singleton

Certified Medical Assistant

[protected]

Email: [protected]@gmail.com

3:18 pm EDT

Novant Health Phone responsiveness

Have been attempting for 3 weeks to reschedule a test due to equipment malfunction at the Winston Salem location. Cannot get a good return phone call. Not sure if the phones are understaffed or incompetently staffed. Customer service has suffered since the previous Executive, Jesse Cureton, was fired in March 2023. Very frustrating

Clinical service is excellent once you connect.

Desired outcome: Answer the phone.

10:45 am EDT

Novant Health - PT Visit Billing

For two visits to a Novant PT (DOS July 14th, 2023 and July 28, 2023), my husband was billed $830. When I called to inquire why the charges were so high, the breakdown was insane. In addition to charging for time, each "therapy" was billed separately in timed increments. Even breathing exercises are billed. I have been to PT in private practices as well a...

A
12:10 am EDT

Novant Health Public safety

I was inside the cafeteria and a public safety officer was very loud and disrespectful because I told my friend that another public safety officer was nice looking. I was told by cafeteria employees that her name was Jasmine. The guy name is Devin and she is in a relationship with him which I believe she said was against company policy however she doesn’t need to work with the public or in a hospital and she needs to spit out the chewing gum. I was very surprised by the situation being that she works at the hospital

Desired outcome: I would hope you would relieve her of her duties and also let the others no that relationship with coworkers cause problems and make the company look bad because someone unknowingly flirts with your partner

G
10:24 am EDT

Novant Health - MRI scheduling for pacemaker patients

I have been scheduled to have an MRI procedure three times since I had a pacemaker put in by New Hanover Novant Health. I have tried to have these MRIs done at Novant Health in Bolivia. The first time it was canceled because Novant couldn't get the Boston Scientific technician to come to the hospital. I was called later and told to come in because the...

J
12:24 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Novant Health Horrible & frustrating to deal with!

This is the worst billing department I’ve ever dealt with in my entire existence. I have made multiple phone calls to the Novant billing department regarding a bill that should have been paid by my insurance, to which there has been no resolve. My insurance company explained exactly what they needed to do. They said they were going to correct & resubmit-2 months later & I receive yet another bill. I called 5x now, I was abruptly told that there was nothing they could do about it, and that I would have to deal with my insurance company. It is not my insurance company that has to do the correction it is the billing department at NOVANT. I get the impression that when they get a phone call in the billing department that they don’t want to deal with they just say we will resubmit it and they never do. They figure it’s just the patients problem & they will have to pay the the bill! Well, guess what we pay a hefty premium for healthcare insurance & I’m not going to pay for something that would be covered by my insurance if the billing department did their job!

10:19 am EDT

Novant Health Hospital stay

I gave birth to my daughter 4/15/23. I contacted Novant health about my stay, not only was i put in a dirty room. When I addressed it to staff I was ignored. I emailed and called the risk management team who keeps telling me they will have LEE ANN JONES call me but she never does, neither are my emails answered. to charge me thousands of dollars for a dirty room is ridiculous, also I never received fresh towels, my room had mold and no staff member came to empty the trash my entire stay. Novant health is disgusting and its sad because they do not care about their patients they only care about money. I attached pictures of my room, and communication. Risk management said in a letter that nothing was wrong with my stay, when I think otherwise and have not been heard by any of their employees which is why I am even making this claim. Also as you can see all my communication to them has been ignored. and My rocking chair was broken if you sat in it it almost fell apart but they didn't mention that either.

Desired outcome: ADJUST BILLING

2:21 pm EDT

Novant Health Care given in surgery

I had a ROBOTIC CHOLECYSTECTOMY, performed by Joshua Rickey, on Wednesday, June 14, 2023 in the Kernersville facility. I was asked 3 times, but different nursing staff to confirm my allergies were to bees and to Mastisol adhesive. This information is clearly indicated in my chart. Friday morning, June 16th, at 2am I woke to me scratching my stomach only to fully wake up and realize I was digging at one of the incision sites. Fortunately I had not opened it. I immediately went to my MyChart and read the surgery notes to discover Mastisol was used. I was so frustrated and angry but, at that point, still in pain and fatigued from the surgery. I did not reach out until Friday evening about 5pm as I slept most of the day - using ice to keep me from scratching. I was simply told to remove the Mastisol and take Benadryl. No instructions and no concern. I called the nurse on call to get instructions and she did not really have any - though did ask me WHY they would use Mastisol if my chart says I have a severe reaction. I had no answer. She suggested I go to the hospital to have the situation taken care of but I was home alone and unable to drive. I spent that evening and Saturday morning trying to remove the adhesive myself without opening the incisions. I heard back from Dr. Rickey’s office today saying they were sorry and he would see me today but I am home alone and without a vehicle. This is beyond insane to me as my chart gave clear information AND it was confirmed with me 3 times by staff. HOW does this happen?

Desired outcome: I would like to know how this can happen and I would also like my insurance deductible and out of pocket expenses covered.

C
4:50 pm EDT

Novant Health OncologiIst out of pocket charge for referral visit

Since recently moving to this area, I made an appointment with a nearby doctor, Dr. Daniel Myers. On analyzing bloodwork, he referred me to an oncologist Dr. Andrew dotard. I met with The oncologist on February 2, 2023 and later received an out-of-pocket bill for $484. I contacted both doctors office and they referred me to Novant billing. In the meantime, I contacted Medicare. I was informed that my visit was coded incorrectly, and Medicare will pay pending code change several calls to Novant billing were in vain. I last talked to Elizabeth in billing. She informed me that Dr. Myers must’ve been a new doctor because she didn’t have his PT number and she refused to change the code from routine. mind you I was referred by a doctor. after being threatened with Not paying the bill, I reluctantly Have a payment coming out each month. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Desired outcome: Code change to reflect proper visit

D
2:53 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Novant Health My insurance copay was $40 and novant urgent care office charge me $403

My name is Daniel Jones. On Wednesday May 10th 2023 I went to urgent care off of John Delany Dr in Charlotte. The woman at the desk said your BCBS Urgent care copay is $40, she took my debit card, said she ran it for $40 and said she couldn't give me a receipt because the power was out. I went home trying to recuperate from the Virus I was fighting. On Friday when I checked my bank account that office visit charged me $403.00 not $40! I called the billing department at [protected]. I explained the situation, she said she saw that they charged me the wrong amount, talked to her manager and they were going to refund the money within 24hrs. I waited until Wednesday 17th and still no return of my funds. I called [protected] again and waited 30 minutes for an answer. When the billing person answered I explained the situation and that I wanted my $360 returned to my account. She said "why didn't you call you bank to fix it? Someone takes money out of my account I'm calling the Bank." I told her the bank didn't make the mistake you did. To which she reply "I don't work at the Urgent care center sir, I didn't take your money" than said her system had frozen and put me on hold. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Over charging me and telling me I need to fix it. I just turned it over to the bank, last time I ever use Novant health

Desired outcome: An apology and My $360 returned

View 0 more photos
12:41 am EDT

Novant Health Kathi Ames

Kati Ames or Kathi Robinson not sure which name she goes by was my landlord my rent for May was due on May 9,2023. I was gone before then, she never asked me for a security deposit and now she is harrassing me and has even went to the extint to contact the board of nursing lying to them about my ethic at work she has never worked with me shes made because she didn't get her rent for May. The entire time the tenant in the main room had access to my place 24/7. Lying on a tenant is unacceptable so if shes willing to do that to try and get $500 from me who knows what she will lie about with the patients i told her i would pay her her money she continues to harrass me and she trying to take my job from me

Desired outcome: She needs to be dealt with lying on someone else because i chose to leave is not professional at all

C
4:54 pm EDT

Novant Health Emergency room mistreatment

on 05/05 at about 12:30am I called ems for my son who was going through severe hallucinations. he was released by 2:05am back home. By 4pm we were back in the er for hallucinations. We sat there for hours before we saw a doctor. Once seen it was determined that he would be admitted and treated for the hallucinations and possible withdrawals. I sat there for hours with him and by this time we are going to the back to get him admitted. Once admitted, they started administering ativan. they gave him several doses, and because I work in healthcare as well I knew the medication wasn't working because he started to become more and more antsy the hallucinations were more frequent and the outload conversations with nobody had increased. I called for the nurse several times and let them know it wasn't working and they stated they were doing what was ordered by the doctor. by the 3rd time, they got the doctor and let him know I felt the meds weren't working. The md stated he was going to make sure he stayed there, and he would be fine if I left to get some sleep. 30 mins later I get a call from another employee in the area station my son was being tossed and beaten by 10 security, hit in his chest, and when I arrived they explained that he became violent and hit a staff, after he was able to make it out of his room (and down the hall bc it was short staff and no one paying attention), and he would be charged with felony assault. Well today 05/07/23 at discharge they charged him with a felony assault even though he was severely medicated, and he doesn't remember any of it. this took place after administering several doses of ativan 1mg and 2mg. He was released to sit in a county jail only remembering what I tell him.

Desired outcome: My son was charged with felony assault on a healthcare worker and he doesn't remember any of it. He was discharged to a county jail where he must stay the night and see a judge after experiencing such mental breakdown.

E
9:00 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Novant Health Service and lack of information provided to patients about legal rules

I came in this hospital with my son to get my iron infusion as usual. I get to the 7th floor and a man by the name of Tony, didn’t even speak and instantly said no children. I said, “well where are the signs or do you have paperwork”, Tony replied saying, “No, you need to get it from the doctor that sent you here.” I said okay, prepared a ride for my son, not even a second later LISA R, decided that she was going to come over and approach me after I had already spoken to someone about the same issue. She decided that she was going to tell me to take my son in the cold right now because he can’t be here. For her to say he needs to leave NOW is insane. She didn’t even offer for him to be taken to the 6th floor and I had another adult with me. For her to disrespect me and my family for Novant lack of information provided is completely disrespectful. Your employees really need to learn how to treat people with care and compassion. People travel on public transportation and for them to be turned away because they have no idea of this rule is ridiculous. Then to make matters worse after I had to put my 5 year old son out, the lab didn’t even come out and draw me I had to sit there and wait. As received poor condescending service there too. I’m black, but every white customer was treat with respect and acknowledged, but myself and my family were not. Talk about racism at its finest in 2023. It’s sad and Novant you should be ashamed.

used to live by novant, but no wonder why my primary doctors are leaving this hospital, it is falling apart. I and disgusted…

Desired outcome: I want someone to call me immediately or I will take things further. Novant had no signs and proper documentation was not provided and is not provided when they schedule these appointments. [protected]

J
8:44 am EDT

Novant Health Billing Error

I went to the Doctor on 4/20/2023 and every single visit is the same. I go to the desk at the end, and they ask if I want to pay in full-I say yes, and hand them a card. I have never had a problem before until this visit. I thought everything was fine, the amount told was $120.00. I paid it and left. I received a letter the next week saying that I owed $120.00 more and with a discount $58.00 if i pay by the end of May. Nothing was said to me at all about this from the Receptionsist, and I have never paid that much before. I went in for a standard visit like I always do. I tried to attach my receipt and showed the billing department but they still say I owe them money. This should have been made clear to me at my appointment, since it wasnt, it is an error that needs to be rectified. I have my receipt and the email the billind department gave if it is needed.

Desired outcome: Not to pay the extra $58.00 since it was never mentioned at front desk

Novant Health Customer Reviews Overview

Novant Health is a non-profit healthcare organization that offers top-notch medical services to patients across the southeastern United States. The organization operates with a mission to improve the health of the communities it serves, and it has received an overwhelmingly positive response from patients and staff alike.

One of the biggest positives about Novant Health is its commitment to patient care. The organization is known for going above and beyond to ensure that patients are provided with the best possible treatment and care, with a focus on personalized, compassionate care for all.

Another major positive point about Novant Health is the quality of its medical staff. The organization hires only the most experienced and qualified physicians and healthcare professionals, who are dedicated to the well-being of their patients.

Further, Novant Health has received high ratings for its state-of-the-art facilities and advanced medical technologies, which help ensure accurate diagnoses and optimal treatment options.

Overall, Novant Health has established itself as a leading healthcare provider, with a commitment to providing the highest quality care to its patients. With exceptional staff, cutting-edge facilities, and a focus on patient-centered care, Novant Health is a reliable choice for individuals seeking top-notch medical services.

Novant Health In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: Novant Health's website is well-designed and user-friendly, making it easy for patients to navigate and find the information they need. The layout is clean and organized, with intuitive menus and search functions.

Range of Services and Specialties: Novant Health offers a comprehensive range of services and specialties, catering to the diverse healthcare needs of patients. From primary care to specialized treatments, they have a wide array of medical services available.

Quality of Medical Professionals: Novant Health is known for its highly skilled and experienced medical professionals. The doctors, nurses, and staff are dedicated to providing top-notch care and ensuring patient safety and satisfaction.

Accessibility and Convenience: Novant Health strives to make healthcare accessible and convenient for all patients. They have multiple locations throughout the region, making it easy for individuals to access the care they need close to home.

Insurance and Payment Options: Novant Health accepts a variety of insurance plans and offers flexible payment options to accommodate different financial situations. They work with patients to ensure that healthcare is affordable and accessible.

Patient Feedback and Satisfaction: Novant Health values patient feedback and continuously strives to improve the patient experience. They actively seek feedback and take it into consideration to enhance the quality of care provided.

Technology and Innovation: Novant Health embraces technology and innovation to enhance patient care. They utilize advanced medical technologies and stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in healthcare to provide the best possible treatments.

Community Involvement and Outreach: Novant Health is deeply committed to the communities they serve. They actively engage in community outreach programs and initiatives, promoting health and wellness and addressing the specific needs of the community.

Appointment Scheduling and Wait Times: Novant Health offers convenient appointment scheduling options, including online booking and phone appointments. They strive to minimize wait times and ensure that patients are seen in a timely manner.

Emergency Care and Response: Novant Health provides excellent emergency care and has a well-coordinated response system in place. Their emergency departments are equipped to handle a wide range of medical emergencies.

Facilities and Cleanliness: Novant Health's facilities are clean, well-maintained, and equipped with modern amenities. They prioritize cleanliness and create a comfortable environment for patients.

Privacy and Security Measures: Novant Health takes patient privacy and security seriously. They have robust measures in place to protect patient information and ensure confidentiality.

Research and Clinical Trials: Novant Health actively participates in research and clinical trials, contributing to advancements in medical knowledge and offering patients access to cutting-edge treatments.

Health Education and Resources: Novant Health provides comprehensive health education and resources to empower patients to make informed decisions about their health. They offer educational materials, classes, and online resources.

Pricing Transparency and Affordability: Novant Health is committed to pricing transparency and strives to make healthcare affordable. They provide clear information about costs and work with patients to explore financial assistance options.

Collaboration and Coordination of Care: Novant Health emphasizes collaboration and coordination of care among healthcare providers. They ensure that patients receive seamless and integrated care across different specialties and settings.

Communication and Patient Support: Novant Health values effective communication and provides excellent patient support. They have dedicated staff who are available to answer questions, address concerns, and provide guidance throughout the healthcare journey.

Follow-up and Continuity of Care: Novant Health prioritizes follow-up and continuity of care to ensure that patients receive ongoing support and monitoring. They work closely with patients to create personalized care plans and facilitate smooth transitions between different healthcare settings.

Reputation and Trustworthiness: Novant Health has built a strong reputation for its high-quality care and patient-centered approach. Patients trust Novant Health for their healthcare needs and rely on their expertise.

Overall Rating and Recommendation: Based on the comprehensive range of services, quality of medical professionals, accessibility, patient satisfaction, and commitment to community involvement, Novant Health receives a high overall rating. I highly recommend Novant Health for exceptional healthcare services.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Novant Health contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Novant Health?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Novant Health Customer Service. Initial Novant Health complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Novant Health above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Novant Health. Discuss the issues you have had with Novant Health and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.