Norwegian Air Shuttle Logo

Norwegian Air Shuttle

Having problems with Norwegian Air Shuttle?

+1 800 357 4159 (USA & Canada)
+44 330 828 0854 (United Kingdom)
+45 70 807 880 (Denmark)
+353 16 971 489 (Ireland)
+66 600 035 180 (Thailand)
+54 115 078 9745 (Argentina)
Oksenøyveien 3
Fornebu
Norway - NO-1330

Complaints & Reviews

Norwegian Air Shuttle — lost luggage and no customer support

First time I fly with Norwegian. We purchased Premium tickets. Good service on board, but they lost both our...

Norwegian Airair travel

Went to green airport rhode island to pick up my flight to dublin ireland tonight. No one from norwegian air at terminal. Called ten cheap oair numbers and only spoke to two foreigners who could not either look up my info or would not. Finally I was left on hold for 54 minutes before I hung up. Bogus rip off to never notify me and my friend on the way to the british open with tickets. I have insurance and better have a reimbursement coming or I with hire a lawyer because we had to book an aer lingus flight for big money. Bottom line flight was moved from rhode island to stewart airport in new york. Are you serious??? Uber back from airport was $70. Cheapoair and norwegian both suck. Lost tonight's hotel money also. Tim connors
[protected]@metrocast.net

Norwegian Airlinesunethical behaviour

It has taken me more than 2 weeks to overcome the extremely rude and unwarranted attitude of your checkin attendants at the JFK airport on the 20th June 2019 at the time of boarding my flight No.(DY)-7022 to Paris

After being made to wait 20 minutes at the business checkin counter, I was told to see the supervisor who was equally incompetent as the checkin woman.

This supervisor then tells me that I should take a Economy seat as the seat they had assigned for me was not working. This was a pure lie because as I got into the aircraft the business class had no empty seat.

After 20 minutes of explaining to this supervisor that I had booked the flight 3 months ahead and will not move to the economy as my health at 81 years would not permit.Finally when I threatened that I will take legal action, she gave me a seat, I will never know how she found it, or repaired it.

It seems that you had over booked the Business Class and instead of requesting passengers to fly some other time your staff resorted to lie about the situation.

This is not acceptable from a international airline from Norway.

Unless I get a suitable reply from you the above message will be shown on all the social medias

Every year I fly more than 200, 000 miles and have never confronted this kind of treatment in any airlines.