The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Norton — your employee bryan morgan #687859
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Today, 6/21/16, I used the internet chat for help to install a Norton antivirus product. Bryan took control of my computer remotely and helped me with my issue but then used the notepad to start writing about and trying to "NSA" anti-hacking software for $389.00
I told him I would have to speak to my husband first and would call him back and he said we are only here until 6 pm (it was roughly 5:30 or so at the time). I continued to tell him I would have to talk to my husband first and he asked where he was. I said he may be outside. I'm not sure. He then went on to say he would wait on the phone while I spoke to him. I told him NO and then he said he would call back in 15 minutes - which he did - 3 times. I didn't answer as this was NOT a normal occurrence with a supposedly reputable company. He gave me a phone number for him of [protected].
I am very displeased to say the least and don't know if I will ever do business with you again.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Norton Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- Symantec - spyware virus removal
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments