Northland GroupDebt collection already paid

D

I received a notice over the weekend from the above referenced company. I was very upset to see that they are attempting to collect on a debt that not only went to collections in 2000, but the debt was settled in 2006 and paid. It was very upseting to say the least; but then I found all of the other complaints against this company and made me feel more at ease. I have written them a letter and sending certified disputing the debt. They sound like they are just a big scan artist company. Don't fall for their false claims!!!

• Po
    powpow79 May 20, 2010

Pay what you borrow and you won't have a problem. Take some responsibility, man.

• Iw
    IWisedUp Nov 12, 2008

The Northland Group was calling everyone they could to get to me to the point of harrassment. The collectors name was James Runkle and to make a long story short I just won a lawsuit against them for their conduct.

• Be
    Beth Doan Nov 07, 2008

I pay for the calls on my cell phone and they do not have the right to call me repeatedly.

Comment Guidelines