North Shore Animal LeagueCharitable donation

In mid-March, 2011, we made a donation to NSAL in honor of my parents' anniversary. The one request I made of Greg, who took my phone call, was that a card advising my parents of our donation be sent before their anniversary date of March 31. No card was ever sent, only a credit card charge notice sent to me 2 weeks after the donation. When I called to ask why no card had been sent, I was trested very rudely, and their representative hung up on me. I wrote a letter to both the director and CEO of NSAL describing my situation, and have never received any reply. There are MANY worthwhile animal not for profit organization who would gladly receive donations and send desired acknowledgements - don't give your $$ to an agency who can't be bothered to even speak to you politely, never mind send any correspondence.