North American Bancard — Fradulent and Deceptive
We were solicited by a rep for this comapny that lied about the terms of the contract and charges too.
After calls and e-mails from this company, which left me completely unsatisfied, I checked their reputation on my computer. There I found many letters and complaints just like our own.
I also attempted to contact the sales rep that said he lived in this area, he is nowhere to be found. I then called the number on the card, no longer available, and NAB didn't even recognize their previous employees name.
This is a disgrace that this company even exists anymore. There are liars and thieves.
We are a small family owned and operated business. Beware of anyone that comes in representing this company. There are still taking moneys from our account and we haven't processed through them since Oct. of 2009.
More North American Bancard Complaints & Reviews
- North American Bancard - North American Bancard, PCI Compliance Trouble, Possible Scam/Fraud/Deceptive Practice - Credit Card Processing Services
- North American Bankcard - Credit Card Scam
- North American Bancard - North American Bancard is a scam
- North American Bancard - unauthorized fees
- North American Bancard - They lie to get your money!
- North American Bancard / Global Services - Year contract turns into three year when try to cancel
- nabancard - unauthourized debits
- North American Bancard - FEES
- North American Bancard - Service
- North American Bancard / Global Services - Misrepresentation and fraud