Nordstrom Rack — return policy. customer care.
I brought a pair of shoes online at Nordstrom Rack and pay with a gift card. When I received the shoes the color wasn't what I ordered. I call to customer service representative (that lady was very gentle) and she told me that I have to order a new pair of shoes and for the return I have to go to the store. I bought the shoes right away because I need it asap. This new pair I ordered I pay it with my credit card.
The next day I went to the store to make the return and the manager told me that the only thing she can do is give me a gift card. My question is: why do I have to receive a gift card if it was not my error. Why do I have to spend my money in this store if it was not my error. I'm very disappointed.
More Nordstrom Rack Complaints & Reviews
- nordstromrack.com - they provided damaged item
- Nordstrom Rack - return policy
- Nordstrom Rack - worst shopping experience ever!!
- Nordstrom Rack - manager service very disrespectful and rude
- Nordstrom Rack - splendid daria block heel bootie
- Nordstrom Rack - order online
- nordstromrack.com - customer service
- Nordstrom Rack - online order
- Nordstrom Rack - sold me damaged item
- Nordstrom Rack - packaging and receiving issues