Nokia Promo Ukfake sms

H

I have also recieved same sms that I have won 165000 gbp. They gave me their email I emailed them for verification. They send me a declaration form & asked me to fill it. I undestood its scam. Beware of this & dont give your any personal details to them.

• Wa
    wael Apr 21, 2008

This is true they are cheaters they are not stuped they knew no one can do any legal action agianst them just advice people to ignore all kinds of e-mails and masseges of this kind, wish all save lifes.

there is acopy script of one of there masseges

You are to send a scan copy of your Passport or
    > Driver's lisence along with this form.
    > All claim should be made within five (5) working
    > day.
    > I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of
    > NOKIA congratulate you on your win and wish you the
    > best of luck as you spend your good fortune.
    > Thank you for being part of our commemorative 147th
    > Anniversary Draws.
    > Yours faithfully,
    > Dr. Terry Wright
    > Tel: +44-704-572-7507
    > Fax: +44-700-601-5370

• Lu
    lucy wright May 02, 2008

this afternoon i recieved a message from nokia promo saying i have won 347, 000 gbp pounds ... now i have just read so many comments on here ...what do i do??

• Je
    jeanette May 07, 2008

i also receive an sms from this number +2347087259474 and ask mo to send email to [email protected] or call 447031921786... they told me i won 100, 000.00 great british pound..

sara May 14, 2008

i have recieved the same message from that number saying i won! so i called them but is it true? why are they doing this i its not true? somebody please help me with this im just 17 years old ad i duno what to do

karim fathi abo el maati May 23, 2008

please i have also sms and i won 215000, 00 what is te next step ?

kanna May 23, 2008

i received same type of email from nokia sweeptake promo just now and asked to contact [email protected] is this true.what can i do next. someone please help me.

shamir May 24, 2008

i reseved sms won 2150000 from nokai promo sceem now3 what is next setup tel mee

• Ba
    Babycristina May 27, 2008

i have also received same nature of sms on 05/26/08 from the mobile no. +2348039557025 (and its from Nigeria country code) stating "Congratulation!!!your mobile number have won gbp199, 000 in the ongoing "Nokia Mobile Promo" Call +447031938493 or email to "[email protected] for claims. If this is a scam, what can we do to chase the master mind so they wont victimize any innocent person. I've have searched nokia promo and i've found this site meaning they're really doing this stuff to defraud people. Hope they will be caught by the authorities.

• Ba
    Babycristina May 27, 2008

Message from moderator of Nokia UK:

We have received the following statement from Nokia about this issue:

Nokia has been made aware of several hoax messages on mobile phone promotion or lottery campaigns, sent via e-mail or SMS in the name of Nokia. Nokia has not initiated any such campaigns, and has nothing to do with them.

Nokia regrets the inconvenience caused to our customers by the action of the individual/s who have perpetrated these hoax messages. Please ignore these messages and do not pass them on.

checked out this link from nokia.uk

• Ab
    Abdul Basit Jun 03, 2008

hi, i received an SMS from the number +2348081317715 stating that my number had won 131900 GBP. and for claiming call on this

number +447045730983.

Then i did as i was instructed. I had paid 595GBP to DHL for bringing the cheque to UAE. The vary next day i received as SMS that my courier has been blocked b'coz i am non national to UK. The Customs of UK revenue has stoped the delivery order and also stating that NOW i have to pay 1500 GBP that is AED 15.000. nad believe me that is alot of money.

This was all so true i mean the E-mail, certificates, DHL payment and the case number in customs also.. u can check this link

this link is connected to my case...

from 12th May, 2008 uptil now i did not get any kind of conformation...

• Pr
    pramod motihar Jun 30, 2008

Verification No. CN-435-663-6

30th June, 2008

Your Kind Attention PRAMOD KUMAR,

Transfer Procedure with LLOYDS TSB Bank Plc.

We send you Compliments and Thanks for contacting Lloyds TSB Bank Plc.

Kindly note that your particulars has been received in this office and completely Verified. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the NOKIA PROMO OFFICE. Your winning funds amounting to £500, 000.00 (Five hundred thousand Pound Sterling’s) which was deposited in a suspense account with us will be transfer to you through our Swift transfer network service and your original copy of your winning certificate, together with a clear source of funds certificate (C.S.F.C) stating that the money was obtained legally through their National Lottery promotion will be sent to you via express mail to your stated address.

Below is your TRANSFER INFORMATION CONFIRMATION DETAILS. Do carefully confirm the Informations below, this enable us to perfect the transfer of your won prize to you in due time.

(Verification No. CN-435-663-6 FORM [B])
    Bank Name: ICICI BANK
    Bank Account Number: 628701075250
    Bank Address: NO. 6, 8, 13 SHANTA TOWER, SANJAY PALACE ROAD, AGRA-U.P 282002
    Account Holder Name: PRAMOD KUMAR
    Account Holder Telephone Number: +243810516131 / +919359916561

High rate of Insurance is incurred on funds (particular), because of the lump amount. That your prize is protected with a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it is transfered to you.

**LLOYDS TSB do not have the legal right to deduct any amount from your won amount, as It is against all banking operation's here in UK. Your won funds was deposited in a suspense account where it is sealed with an Irrevocable Guarantee Bond Policy (IGBP) with us on your behalf and the transfer procedures are below;

1.) You are requested to immediately get back to this office with your scanned ID card or passport copy for proper record.

2.) You are requested to pay an Initial transfer fee of £559 pounds being payment for Transfer Fees and Bank commission.

For Speed and accuracy, you are to contact this office as soon as you are ready to make the payment, so that you will be given proper directive on how to make the payment of your transfer charges.

Upon receipt of your scanned Id card /Passport copy and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will commence transfer of your Prize to your designated account within 24hours.

Once again, Thanks and Welcome to LLOYDS TSB Bank.

We will appreciate your prompt response to this mail.

Yours Faithfully

Sir. Gordons Brown (Transfer Manager)
    Lloyds TSB London UK
    +44702-4034671

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Online Security Team
    Lloyds Tsb Bank.
    © 2008 All Rights Reserved.

• Pr
    pramod motihar Jun 30, 2008

they are foolling us pls be carefully with them
    Verification No. CN-435-663-6

30th June, 2008

Your Kind Attention PRAMOD KUMAR,

Transfer Procedure with LLOYDS TSB Bank Plc.

We send you Compliments and Thanks for contacting Lloyds TSB Bank Plc.

(Verification No. CN-435-663-6 FORM [B])
    Bank Name:
    Bank Account Number:
    Bank Address:
    Account Holder Name:
    Account Holder Telephone Number:

Once again, Thanks and Welcome to LLOYDS TSB Bank.

We will appreciate your prompt response to this mail.

Yours Faithfully

Sir. Gordons Brown (Transfer Manager)
    Lloyds TSB London UK
    +44702-4034671

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Online Security Team
    Lloyds Tsb Bank.
    © 2008 All Rights Reserved.

ahmad Jul 10, 2008

shehadrecievedsimilarasabove noted while is outside the country and asked me to verify this matter for her.i have sent her to ignore this, but nokia phone board directors should have some actions againest these to protect its coustmmers allover the world.

shankar dayal Jul 14, 2008

Dear Sir
    I wish you to introduce myself I My name is Shankar Dayal and I am living in Dubai(UAE)
    on 3 yrs employment visa . I am using of Nokia N-73 instrument since last 2 years and here I have network connection of Etisalat .On 8th July 2008 I got a SMS (messege) from Phone number +2347034028450 that I have won 172, 000 GBP from NOKIA UK PROMO and I was also suggested to claim it on email [email protected] .

So I claimed to suggested email id and got replied to fill it on specified format. I did it also . Now I got reply of same also which I am attaching to you for verification from your end that whether it is genuine message or not .

Hope you will guide in this regard.

Best Regards.

SHANKAR DAYAL
    301, D-6 CHINA CLUSTER
    INTERNATIONAL CITY
    DUBAI (UAE)
    POST BOX- 283229

• Si
    sirin Jul 22, 2008

I 'm received sms from the number +2348076048331. I just won 250, 000.00.what is this?

saheb Aug 12, 2008

Dear friends
    Today i received same message, i call them, they told me forword your details by email. Before giving any information about me,
    I cross checkd on google search about this offer. then i surprice about this all. Please take care, its all fake...
    My suggetation : Befor giving any information please check on net about all of this things.

Anna poorna sabitha bai Aug 13, 2008

I am very happy when i saw this message. i am really appriciated.i got this message 12.08.08. i called that number they told sent your details through e-mail. my mobile model is nokia6120 classic. i am in abudhabi.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

• Fe
    ferar Aug 14, 2008

is it truth or not

• Po
    Popadic Drazen Aug 18, 2008

i do not understand that SMS, but i hope that is true. can anyone tell me.

Hamdoon Aug 19, 2008

Peace B upon you all

I recieved that message about 3 weeks ago.. I was surprised. I calld them back and they gave the instructions. actually there was one person who talked to me " Tom Adams "
    After a while I let them away & I didn't reply on any call or E-mail.
    B careful friends and don't believe them.
    BTW, I red about these messages in Al-Watan newspaper " Oman ".
    I'm telling U & trust me, don't give them any personal details and don't reply them whatever happend.

ahusan Aug 19, 2008

i also got a smae sms as like tha

kanwal Akhtar Aug 23, 2008

dear friends,
    whatever you have told was same happened with me, when i got msg i was so exited i thought i will do this and that in that exitement i just called them 00447031952088 they told me to give your e mail address then for while i thought i should give or no...
    and i asked my father before fill that form and my father replied me NO at that moment i was thinking my father is wrong but i got it after reading your complaints that my father was right
    plz beware from that fake msgs

THANKYOU

Ahmed Mustapha Aug 26, 2008

I am Ahmed Mustapha from UAE. I received the same kind of message on 15th july 2007 that i have won 220, 000 pounds in the ongoing nokia mobile promo, i called and sent my details i was later sent the options of receiving my prize and i chose bank transfer which cost me 750 uk pounds i paid and the money (220, 000 pounds) was cretdited to my bank account. I want to use this opportunity to thank the management of Nokia Inc. for changing my life style. THANK YOU NOKIA.

hamdan Sep 14, 2008

i recived a message befor 2 days and they old me that i won 210, 000 uk ponds bet ill wait but if its fake ill make a big complain to the usa and uk government and who ever reads this message send the number u got from the meessage to the government and make a complain and thell catch the ppl who did this so belive me when u read the message just send the number to the goverment and never beleive

masoud harib Sep 20, 2008

help me i give them my bank account but no any of passport no or I D NO an no an transfer money is there an chance from them to still my money

please let me know as first as possible

• Ac
    Acim Oct 11, 2008

I received sms won 272.000 pounds.I'm acim kostic and i living in Bosnia.Today i got a sms from phone number +2348076931544 & email:[email protected] phone number is +38765435547.Please tell my what is the next step?

My email is [email protected]

• Bo
    borkan Oct 15, 2008

[email protected]

sakib Oct 15, 2008

It's a sucking thing. I feel some thing should be done to this type of groups. They all sucks..Hate towards them...Never send money to them...Plzzz
    Sakib
    [email protected]

sakib Oct 15, 2008

It's sucking. please hate towards these type of groups. Please never give out money to them like this.

saeed Oct 17, 2008

me also i got same massage my phone number has won 500.000 in nokia uk promo i want to check this massage is true or no, , iam afraid when i send any details for me, , , ,
    please tell me about this sms please

uae

• Ca
    Carmen Oct 25, 2008

i received a message this morning from this number+447045749968.In that message i am the winner of 1000000 GBP.o dont thnk this is true.i think is fake only to get money from us.those persons doesnt exist realy.is all a lie.be carrefoul

shady Nov 01, 2008

انا وصلتنى الرساله يوم
    31/10/2008
    اتصلت بالرقم اللى جالى فى الرساله وهو الرقم دا 00447011147036
    المهم ان فى واحد رد عليا مافهمتش منه اى حاجه وبعدها بعتلهم رساله انهم يتصلة بيا وماحدش عبر امى
    عموما انا كده كده مش محتاج للنص مليون بتاعهم انا الحمد لله من اغنى 200000000000000 شخص فى العالم
    يعنى مش فارقه معايا فى حاجه انا كل اللى مضايقنى ان انا دلوقتى كنت ناوى اشترى قطعة ارض بمبلغ 250 مليون دولار وخرمت معايا على 8 جنيه ونص فقلت الحمد لله ان الجايزه جاتلى علشان اكمل المبلغ
    بس اللى حصل بقا ان ماحدش قالى حاجه اللى معاه يسلفنى ال 8 جنيه ونص يبقى يتصل بيا على الرقم دا 0020124446441

• Us
    usman Nov 06, 2008

Hi!I rceived a message (SMS) on my Cell Phone number from "mail2sms" (Number not given) congratulating me on winning 1, 000, 000 pounds(GBP 1 million) in the nokia 2008 mobile promo from [email protected]
    I was asked to send "my name, winning mobile no. and address" which i sent.
    Next day i got an email having a PAYMENT RELEASE FORM to fill and send it so i did so.
    Now they are asking me to submit GBP 290 for parcel charges(Fedex) and that their representitive will meet me in person to HAND the WINNING PRIZE OVER me via WESTERN UNION that i have not done.
    I received a call also from a no.008078264882 and i was given a no. in the SMS to contact them. the no. is 00447045781413.
    I sent my email and recieved mails from the following address "[email protected]
    PLEASE help me in this context.
    Best regards
    usman from Pakistan

• Al
    ali khaleel othman alnsour Nov 13, 2008

I am very happy when i saw this message. i am really appriciated.i got this message 13-11-2008 i just won 100, 000.00 gbp i called that number they told sent your details through e-mail. my mobile model is nokia 6670 . i am in abudhabi.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
    ali alnsour
    mobile 00971508230563

ahmed Nov 22, 2008

Your email address has just won you the sum of £950, 000.00 GBP in the satellite software email lottery conducted by NOKIA E-MAIL PROMO INTERNATIONAL In which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by software powered by the Internet.CONTACT;DR. STEVE BURTON

Im happy Ineeed my money

my mobile 0105005562

joanne Nov 27, 2008

Today i've received same sms.. This is all fake. BEWARE !!!

matrixofindia Dec 30, 2008

this afternoon i recieved a message from nokia promo saying i have won 365, 000 gbp pounds ... now i have just read so many comments on here ...what do i do??please let me know why this is going on.it ll definatly spiol Nokia company name.please reply

• Ab
    abu sara Jan 02, 2009

this evining i recieved a message from nokia promo by phone No.: +20169303288 saying i have won 250, 000 gbp pounds in the Noia UK Promo. and gave me this address ( + 447045712496 and email: [email protected] ...but now i have just read so many comments on here ...what do i do??please let me know, kindly reply.

• Lo
    lovely Jan 22, 2009

hi am mehereen from mauritius i have also receive a message from the nokia promo that i win 172000pounds and to claim i had to email them.i did email them and they send me form to fill and now they are asking me to pay for 280pounds so that i can get my prize please help me what should i do?thank you.is that true that all that is false?

Hatixhe Rama Jan 26, 2009

i have send the principal document, and now i wont take the more informision for other procedur. thanky mr Anderson for her compromision and i take my regards from albania.
    Thanky.