Nokia N85cell phone got stolen in local train

Respected Sir,
I Mahipal Shanklesha wants to register a complaint of my cell phone which got stolen in the local train.It got stolen while travelling from mulund to kalyan through ambernath bound train departure 1:49pm from mulund.as i got down at kalyan station platform no.2 at 2:25pm i found that my mobile phone has been stolen from my pocket.The model no. of cell was NOKIA N85 and its IMEI NO is [protected].I had also filed a complaint in kalyan Railway Police Station bt no reply i hav till now from them.sir, its my 2nd cell phone which got stolen in local train so please co-operate with me and help me in tracing my cell phone as its worth Rs 24000/- and my family is very angry on me.
NOKIA N85, WITH 2GB MEMORY CARD
COLOUR-BLACK WITH BROWN.
My recent contact no.
[protected].
resi no.2200961

• Jimmy Page1 Aug 06, 2016

Joel Tovel is a thief running a ponzi scheme. We fell for it and lost $45, 000. I want to warn the public to avoid Joel Tovel of San Francisco.

Comments

• Jimmy Page1 Jun 24, 2016

Joel Tovel is now working the scheme from the san francisco office of comerica.

Comments

Reviewer46744 Aug 30, 2015

On 27/8/2015 and amount of $14.08 and again on 30/8/2015 an amount of $13.98 have been deducted from my bank account. I did not authorize these deductions. Please refund these amounts immediately and do not make any more deductions.
    Clare Staglieno

Reviewer68216 Aug 30, 2015

Hello my name is Peter Johnson email [email protected] a payment was taken from my credit card of 24.95 USD on the 23/08/2015.
    What was this for it needs to be stopped as this is unauthorised

Reviewer97412 Aug 26, 2015

On Oct. 3 Dog Brown was given 500 dollars as a deposit to install our generator and a house serge protector. I heard from him
    twice saying he was waiting for piece. I have called his company which apparently he lost and his cell number, but he never returns my call, I did here from his wife in Dec, saying he was ill but getting better and would contact me, I have not heard from him at all. I know he lives in Beacon Falls and his cell is [protected]

• Bo
    bob3636 Aug 26, 2015

I was recently charged for a call that I never received and would like my money back considering I didn't receive this call and was billed for it.

Mary Clancy Aug 22, 2015

I reside at 398 Danforth Avenue in Jersey City, NJ 07305 which is an apartment complex. Our regular postal delivery person retired approximately 3 months ago. The tenants currently have 3 different delivery people delivering mail at different times every day. I know that the post office needs to adapt, but all 3 delivery persons have proven irresponsible. All of the tenants I spoke with said they have been receiving other tenants mail so we find ourselves delivering to one and other. Meanwhile, tenants of completely separate buildings have been coming down to give us our mail that has been delivered to them. I am not receiving mail at all for 2 to three days in a row. This is my concern: I am the caretaker for someone who has suffered a traumatic brain injury and I need vital information regarding hospital, doctor, and insurance information, which I have received none and should have by now. I also review products for different companies and I have not received any of my samples. I did receive one piece of mail with the coupon and the sample has been removed. I earn an income doing this and as far as I am concerned, this is stealing. We need a responsible, well trained mail carrier sent to this area of the community. Not 3 different people who are confused, delivering mail to the wrong place, not to mention, not being able to deliver to the right building, and making the tenants do their job so we all receive the right mail. If the situation cannot be resolved then I will take the matter to the post master general council. I have respect for our mail carriers, yet they do not seem to care where the mail finally settles. Where is my mail?

• Lo
    lofrotihed Aug 22, 2015

• Bo
    Bobby Hall Aug 21, 2015

He o replace them he put my Boat On Consignment and some stolen motor he does want to replace it, At frist he was going to replace it but he drop and RAN will not answer call from me, ,

Mattie Rurh Robinson May 19, 2015

I was suppose to be a life time member but I haven't received anything from this company since last year. I've been trying to contact someone from this company to find out what happened. I have not receive any magazines to order from this company nor merchandise sine the beginning of last year. Please contact me : Mattie Ruth Robinson 760 N. Merrill Ave. Dallas TX 75116 or call me at [protected] at your earliest convenience.

• Ms
    ms khine myat swe Dec 18, 2014

he is detained in KLIR on 16th december. his all money is inside the case.
    he wants to pay immigration fee.
    but immigration office ceased the his case.
    pls help him out.
    he bought air ticket from klip to philippines manila airport by air asia line.

• Ki
    Kimberly Wilk Aug 17, 2013

I had called a few months ago and had this account with Scoresence cancelled. I see now that I was once again charged for something I no longer want. PLEASE close my account and quit billing me! My husband just had a heart transplant on the 15th & I do not need any more stress! Thank you, Sincerely Kimberly Wilk.

• Ve
    Veronica Vavro Jan 03, 2013

My bank gave me a number to call and when I called that phone number a recorded message told me to contact your web-site giving you my credit card # and phone number. I went to my bank yesterday and the card was destroyed. I still would like to find out who those three $50. payments were payable to that is why I contacted you.

• SKOR Jan 02, 2013

You are getting fraudulent charges on your MasterCard because you post the account number, expiry date and your name on a public forum. Any lowlife who reads this can charge items to your account.

Call your bank immediately (the number is on the back of your MasterCard), tell them you lost it, and have the number locked against further use.

• Ve
    Veronica Vavro Jan 02, 2013

On 12/17/2012 my debit card (master card) was charged
    3 payments of $50.00. I never authorized these payments and I do not even know what company charged these amounts. Can you please verify who these payments went to and what they were made for? My e-mail address is [email protected] and my phone number is [protected]. I do not have any facebook account. This is extremely important because these charges overdrew my bank account and I was charged hundreds of dollars over the limit charges and daily fees because of these 3 transactions.

Veronica Vavro

Joyce Ryan Nov 25, 2012

I am so disappointed to hear that you are going to cancel "666 Park Avenue". I can't believe the ratings are so bad you need to cancel the series. It is fresh, has a great cast, and it is interesting because it is different. Please do not cancel this series. I can't think of anyone I know that doesn't watch it. Please reconsider. Thank You.

• Kh
    khider Aug 26, 2012

since 15/8/2012 i sent imp to Damascus imprtant documents the person there did not get it yet shipment no [protected]

• Vi
    VITAMINS Jun 27, 2012

I love the product but nothing was said about "vitamins" and that disturbed me.
    Please stop my order as of today. My account number is [protected]. I will be leaving town in August and not returning til September and wish to discontinue Sensa as of the end of the two month trial period.
    My name is Joan [censored]an, 4675 Goldfinch Lane, Merritt Island, Florida, 32953

• Ro
    Ron West Mar 02, 2012

Sir.Having just purchased RegWork, I cant access my Licence key, can you send me my licence key. [email protected] please Ron West

• Pl
    p laldaparsad Jan 22, 2012

I keep receiving a mail stating that a won a large amount of money, the amount of $15.000.00the details are exactly the same as yours except for ...Mo [protected] USA

• Ca
    Carlos Pena Torres Jan 11, 2012

reference [protected] date 12/05/2012 please charge back about 76 $

• Ca
    Carlos Pena Torres Jan 11, 2012

Hola, mi nombre es carlos Peña y tengo un consumo de 76 us $ el 05/01/2012 en mi tarjeta de credito Visa y yo no lo he hecho, no lo reconozco, les agradezco reversarlo de inmediato.
    Hi, my name is Carlos Pena and I have a consumption of 76 U.S. $ on 05/01/2012 on my Visa credit card and I have done, I do not recognize, thank reversed immediately.

• Ka
    Kabiliere Sep 05, 2011

This is worst airline service and strongly suggest not to book through this site. CheapOAir customer services additionally very worst and to get them in line its kind of hell…

• Gr
    grannyjeff Jun 07, 2011

April 26, 2011. They had promised her a key to try to unlock the door ($50, 000 house make over) for each of us an a $200 gift card for restaurants in our area. We got got $100 gift card for each of us but you have to go on line to get a coupon printed out for a % that does not even make it worth getting.
    My sister wanted to know about getting the catalogue so she could look at the things since her eye is not very good. They kept telling us that when we were a members we would get to see them. They kept changing amounts for membership an the # of months but did not get an answer about canceling so it was just more confusing I kept telling each one that cane over to talk to us that we would have to make sure my sister could see the things or it would not be any good at all. They absolutely ushered people in an out like a pen of cattle.
    Yes we paid the membership fee started low for 1 year then changed to another amount for 18 months. Then next thing he says let him go talk to some one came back with a different amount for 2 years. He started to write it down then well you all have been so good he wanted to ash someone else. So then he came back with with a $1890 for 3 years. It is no good to either of us because it is too far to travel to BestBuy an we can not see the things online. I have called an left messages but have got only return call that the person was to find out something for me an I HAVE NOT GOT A CALL SINCE, that is except someone wanting to give me a 30 day free pass. What I would like to know why we did not get one then and let us check up on things for us

• En
    Eng.K.T.SIVARANJAN Jun 07, 2011

my hp laptop hp pavilion dv5 series entertainment notebook pc s/n: CNF 9100 V7C, p/n:NK 906PA#UUF, MODEL-#dv5-1212TX needed updating and upgrading please.

• Tr
    Troopy Jun 06, 2011

Christopher J. Woods is a known Con man to many if not hundreds of victims and others he has stolen money from over the years. He uses "bunk" (fake fabricated) business transactions created & notes for that matter for the sole purpose of committing fraud against his victims. His scams have scanned the globe and mostly here in the United States. Born Christopher James Joseph Woods on June 2 1959, Woods is from Australia. A failed horse jockey and wannabe "someone of stature in life". Mr. Woods always craved and still craves the life of luxury. A man with very few friends and if any family, Mr. Woods will do anything to push his agenda forward. Even if it involves felony activities. His scams involve fake companies created (shell companies) around a furniture business he stole from Peter McGrath (real furniture business owner) These company names include and are not limited to: Carducci International, Carducci Interiors, Rancho Shilo, Specific Resources LLC and Black Pearl.
    These fabricated business transactions all seem the same, same verbage, same format, same everything. Just switched around a little. It is a known fact Christopher Woods deals with CA criminal lawyer, Michael Daniel Melnick or as people know "Dan Melnick". Chris and Dan have a big repore with each other and have known each other for a while. Evidence also points out that Dan Melnick is the one actually writing Chris Woods fake promissory notes & business transactions. Mr. Melnick claims to "not represent" Chris Woods. Only that he is a "good friend". The fact is, Mr. Woods has complaints dating back to 1991 with the Superior Courts, and complaints dating back to 2004 on the internet alone. Granted, Mr. woods uses "extortion" claims as a part of his whole scam to make you believe he is the "victim". This can NOT be farther from the truth. So you either have to be blind or completely stupid to not know who your "friends" are. Right Mr. Melnick? Lets be real here, lawyers get easy access to court records and documents, so in this case Mr. Melnick is not bright or just playing possum. Now seriously... This is an attorney who is held up to higher statures, a licensed CA attorney knowingly hanging around a man who has ripped off, scammed, and destroyed the lives financially of so many. Please Dan, answer the question of why? Please enlighten all Chris Woods victims and tell us what your real association is with him?
    Tapes have also surfaced where Dan is actually admitting to creating and drafting Mr. Woods fake notes. Of course these drafts are pre-meditated and take time to create. Do not be mistaken. These fake manipulated business transactions are used for the sole purpose to commit fraud and steal from victims, with NO intention to ever pay them back. Fabricated to seem that a "real deal" exists between two fake shell companies.
    Mr. Woods has judgements spanning different states, (mostly in Los Angeles CA) and if not the world. To date, not a shred of evidence has been shown that any of these companies are real. What is real is the fact that Chris Woods has paid millions of dollars of stolen money to American Express and if not thousands to Dan Melnick and others involved. (This is to be determined) As of now it seems Mr. Woods and Dan Melnick have some explaining to do. This also includes others who may be involved in Chris Woods dealings. (See full blog for updates and analysis). It has taken Victims and honorable people to step forward at least 3 years to compile evidence against Chris Woods and the people involved in the scams. All promissory notes and fake business documents cannot be posted due to so many and the length of time it would take. Some documents will not be posted as the evidence is crucial and sensitive to which they have been sent to the proper authorities. Below are just a couple REAL fabricated business deals written up to commit fraud.

• Ph
    PhilLines Jun 06, 2011

about 8.25am sunday 5th june. at the bp service station 364 the ridge, hastings. i ended up having to go to hospital with a lpg freeze burn to my hand after using a dodgy lpg pump at one of your bp service station. i managed to fill up in the correct way but when i went to release the pump trigger for the nozzle, it sprayed lpg directly on my hand. so i immediately gripped the trigger again to stop the leak and waved to the attendant for help, when the chap from the kiosk came he said he'd switched the pump off and it was ok to let go, so i did and got another blast on my hand again, so i gripped the trigger again to stop the leak. he went back inside and got some gloves and managed to force the nozzle from my vehicle. i'm not very happy at all.

• Hu
    Hugo Dantas May 15, 2011

I have made a purchase with this company and paid USD 230, 00 for 2 China IPADs and 1 Nintendo Wii Sports kit. After I purchase, I tried to confirm shipping and my e-mails have being returned with error and company's website is not more working.

thanks,

• Ad
    Aderonke Adewunmi Kalejaiye May 12, 2011

I bought a recharge card of N200 on Monday, during the process of scratching two numbers were robb off and I cannot load it again. My reference number is [protected], my phone number is [protected]. Please assist me to recharge it.

• Jd
    jdleon741 May 05, 2011

I have NOT received any credit reports and have tried to cancel my membership several times, , , , but, It's still being deducted from my checking account. Please close my account ASAP.

• Ur
    urscrewed Apr 15, 2011

Do not trust or use this company!!! They will never go away. Try locking them in the closet, but worst company and service ever!!!

• Si
    siva.uk75 Apr 12, 2011

Hi,
    My name is siva, i am living in london from past 3 years on hsmp/tier-1 visa. My passport was expired in the month of december. Hence, i have applied for a passport renewal in london, high commision of india. Already i have contacted them personally 9 times in past 3.5 months. They told initially it will take 3 days to get the passport renewal. Not its been pending with them from past 3.5 months. The answer they were giving that "pending adverse with police" with passport office hyderabad. Asking me to enquire in hyderabad passport office, where as i am sitting in london without passport. They are telling that they are sitting in london and unable to get confirmation from hyderabad. Where as hyderabad guys are not responding for my either through mails or through phone. I even cc'ed my e-mail to minister of external affairs, still my case is pending with them. The tragic thing is " they were unable to explain what is meant by adverse ? ". Address change request and proof of evidence, everything i have given to them. Now my career and my personal trips to see my family in london is at stake. If this is genuine complaints board can somebody help me regarding the same.
    Thanking you in advance.
    /siva
    London.
    [email protected]

• Ex
    ExposeOnlinePhonyPeople Apr 08, 2011

There is a group of people going around creating "phony" scam threads about legitimate business's that really do always make sure they are compliant, as well as go out of the way to make clients happy. These scamsters are believed to be upset and angry at the world. It seems they were banned from a website together and created a friendship to deface a legitimate place of business.  The people to watch out for are below:
    Menace
    Tryinmybest
    Liberty
    Fraudulent inducement
    Gotogetit

They all work together most of all on forums and create multiple users to make it look like someone actually agrees with them. I think they are from a for called http://www.beingmiddleclass.org/.     These people should not be taken serious and have been reported to ICE already.

This is a huge scam that could cause homeowners to trust what they and ultimately hurt someone by their bold face lies. They should be considered to have no personality at all, no feeling and the lowest life people on the planet. If you to experienced these people please do report them. We have several real names, ip address and emails now.

These people should be ashamed and punished for making a "phony" thread about a legit business. Forum owners have banned them remove threads etc, they are a really bad people. They pretty much do nothing but follow their leader "Menace" who runs the group and seems to think because he reads books he knows how the real world works.

• Gw
    Gwendolyn Neal Mar 16, 2011

Have recieved a bill for 30.99 for merchandise i haqve not ordered. States that I ordered a book vol 6-10 The Mountain Between, shipped on 2/11. That is not the type of books i read nor at this present time do i need another bill. Account number [protected]

• He
    herminio Aquino Jan 25, 2011

until now i didnt see a refund to my account as you sent me an email regarding to this matter for info i recently change my account my bank
    you can send me through western union if cant refund on my credit card

• Or
    ordon Jan 11, 2011

Please Watch Video For Reality blackhatninjas.com is scammer

• Or
    ordon Jan 11, 2011

Blackhatninjas.com VPS its scam Save your Money Before Blackhatninjas.com steal your money scam

• Ho
    Hollybuyer Dec 29, 2010

I have had the same type of experience. They sold me products that were out of stock. 30 days later and still no refund...last time I buy with them again. They lie repeatedly.

• Pg
    pgman Oct 13, 2010

document sent out on 11 oct 2010 to kajang, selangor from penang (local delivery) but until 14oct 2010 still not received by consignee (destination).

Answer gave was they are lack of man power.

please be aware!

• razak ajak Sep 18, 2010

I was very happy and using tagged long time ago, when i want to loging it saying my tagged account is cancelled.
    i have no idea why.
    please re open my accounts
    please i want see my happy aquarium, please moderator help me re open my tagged account.

my account [email protected]