Nokia End Of Year Promotion Board Ukit's scam

Hi to all,
I've received the following scam letter claiming that i've won alot of money ! Pls read thru and beware. If u receive these kind of letter, do not give your info to them ! Remember, if it involve so much money, don't you think nokia will advertise all over the media ? At least they'll get in more sales in order to give out so much money? And also, how can you earn money by giving out so much money without a purpose or return profit ? If nokia give out so much money, they'll go bankrupt very soon. Dont you agree? Good luck to all !

nokia end of year promotion board uk.
Head office : nokia house, 105 bath road,
Slough, berkshire, sl1 4dx
United kingdom.

Winning notification
We wish to inform you that the results of the nokia e-mail
Id lottery international program by great britain held on
The of 9th november 2008. You have been picked as a winner
Of a lump sum pay out of & pound;250, 000 pound sterlings (Two
Hundred and fifty thousand pound sterlings). Your number
Is: ref no:npuk/74-npl0109872008.

You are to contact our claims agent for validation:
Mr mark cole
Email: [protected]@googlemail.com
Telephone: +[protected] or +[protected]

Verification and funds release form
1. Full names:________
8. Age:________
9. Occupation:_______
10. Telephone number:__________
11. Ref no:___________

On behalf of the nokia e-mail promotion board uk, we say a
Hearty congratulation.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Susan anderson
Online coordinator.

• Ha
    Hasan Boynukara Nov 22, 2008

I also received a similar e-mail. what does that really mean? is there anyone wha has been given the money? how did they konw that I am nokia user?

• Ah
    Ahmed A Nov 23, 2008

I also recived same type of e.mail today .Take care

• Jp
    JP Nov 23, 2008

I've got 7 of these on the same day - a good indicator that I haven't won I think BUT I'd also like to know how they knew I was a Nokia User -Does anyone respond to these queries?

• Ro
    ROGER Rumusud Nov 27, 2008

I just received one today (27th Nov), how come we are sent this sort of email... what's the veracity of such a promo... can someone check on this?

• Da
    David Weir Nov 30, 2008

I recieved this email and I don't even have a Nokia handset. I think as a rule DON'T give any personal details to anyone you're not 100% sure of.

• Sh
    Sharon Dec 02, 2008

Also recieved a number of these emails saying I have won quite a large sum of money. I thought it was a scam right from the beginning. Contact by email, pay a fee for transfer and contact them when the transfer has gone through. How stupid do some people think you are. My money is better in my pocket at these troubled times.

• Mo
    mohd hasrol Dec 03, 2008

dear sir,

is that true..i hope so much and always dream go to england...and learn something about football and achive my skill about football with any uk football club and can use all that price to help my dream...(how can i take that price)..?

mohd hasrol.

no one else Dec 04, 2008

why so many email like this? could I trust it? Prof it first.. I want to see that the email is a true or not?

• Di
    Didi Dec 22, 2008

I am okay about the program and I would like to know more

• Mo
    mohammad bahramani hashemi Dec 24, 2008

hello
    I have recived a email that you have won nokia promo prize from uk.please guide me it is true or not?
    thanks a lot
    mohammad bahramani hashemi
    E-mail :[email protected]

• Fa
    Farahnaz Habibi Dec 30, 2008

Dear All,
    I have received the follwoing message on my mobile, please read through and be cautios.

Congrat! Your mobile number has won 500, 000 pounds in the nokia end of year promo. To claim, send name, address to email: [email protected] Tel: +447035933879.

SAILENDRA NATH MULLICK Jan 18, 2009

MY MODEL NO IS 3110 BLACK -PRODUCT CODE 000006057 PURCHASED ON 03/06/2008 FROM THE MOBILE STORE. THE HEAD PHONE IS NOT WORKING. PL HELP ME BY REPLACING. PL TAKE n/a.
    thanks. S N MULLICK

500.000 paund?okay.thanciy.

Ymer Sep 08, 2009

500.000 PAUND OBOBOOOOOOOO. JESSSSSSSS?

Ymer Sep 08, 2009

500.000 PAUND???? KU JANE ATO?

500.000PAUND

Ymer Sep 08, 2009

Kjo eshte loje! Kush ti jep ato?

• Mr
    Mr Cautious Nov 23, 2009

good day to all i received a phone call from a number 2348134502530, and spoke with a gentleman by the name of Harry Morgan, he said that he is the dispatch director of nokia uk. He then went to tell me that I won a sum of $100000 U.S dollars, and I if i wish to receive it, I am to make a payment of $250.00 U.S. dollars if I wish to receive the money in 24 hrs or I can make a payment of $100.00 U.S dollars if i wish to receive it in three days. I found this to be very strange because I am not the owner of a nokia phone, and then keeping identity theft in mind I turned him down when he asked for my address. People please be very careful when it comes to these things, what my friends are saying above also makes alot of sense, beware!!!

• أم تسنيم Dec 10, 2009

I HAVE WON 215000 POUNDS FROM NOKIA END OF YEAR PROMOTION
    IS IT TRUE ?

• Ak
    AKINLEMBOLA ADEBOWALE Nov 23, 2010

i won 415, 000 pounds, this message was sent to me yesterday 22-11-2010

• Th
    Thommo20 Dec 03, 2010

I was sent a message saying I had won a million pounds!! I don't own a Nokia phone. I thought it was odd, when I checked Nokias' website I could find nothing about the competition. Please who ever you are can you go and get an honest job. Thank you

• Co
    cobbinah isac Dec 07, 2010

COBBINAH ISAAC IS MY NAME, I RECEIVED SMS ON MY PHONE NUMBER 0735944748 ON THE 7TH DECEMBER 2010 THAT I WON R100 .000 NOKIA ENE OF YEAR PROMOTION. MY ADDRESS IS 70SUNLAND, 424RIETZ STRRET SUNNY SIDE, PRETORIA-SOUTH AFFRICA MY e-MAIL IS [email protected]

• Co
    cobbinah isac Dec 07, 2010

COBBINAH ISAAC IS MY NAME, I RECEIVED SMS ON MY PHONE NUMBER 0735944748 ON THE 7TH DECEMBER 2010 THAT I WON R100 .000 NOKIA ENE OF YEAR PROMOTIONWITH THE CONFORMATION NUMBER NK70662-. MY ADDRESS IS 70SUNLAND, 424RIETZ STRRET SUNNY SIDE, PRETORIA-SOUTH AFFRICA MY e-MAIL IS [email protected]

• Ar
    AROGUNDADE TOYIN Jan 19, 2011

i RECEIVED AN SMS in November 2010 DAT MY MOBILE NO 233203481619 HAS WON 415000 POUNDS IN the NOKIA ONGOING UK new YEAR PROMO.SO PLEASE VERIFY if IT REAL OR FAKE.i have called +447011198329, AND I HAVE ALSO EMAIL [email protected] i was told to send my details which i have done, but i have not heard anything yet. my payment number is ... WHICH I HAVE, MY E-MAIL IS [email protected] I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY. THANK YOU FROM Arogundade Toyin

• Mi
    MICHAEL MAINA KIMANI Jan 24, 2011

MY NAMES ARE MICHAEL MAINA KIMANI A RECEIVED AN SMS THAT MY PHONE HAS WON 315, 000 POUNDS IN NOKIA NEW YEAR PROMO IS IT REALY TRUE
    MY E-MAIL IS [email protected]
    MY PHONE NO: 0728302184

noorfatima31 Feb 21, 2011

forex trading is good business in this world very fast and easy earn a one month 15000 to 30000
    $ dollar and get rich quickly more detail visit: us : http://www.forexuktrading.com

• Na
    namara phionah Dec 24, 2012

i was sent a message that i won 515000 pounds.my number is +256772369736 and my name NAMARA PHIONAH from Uganda

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices