Nokia Customer Carenokia n70 handset replacement problem!

S

Very Bad Product and third class service. Nokia don't care about our product. There is no care at Nokia customer care. They don't give Handset replacement. My N70 mobile under warranty period. But they don't solve my problems. I am handover mobile 4/5 times but my problem is repeat. They don't give me Handset replacement. So I am forward this issue to CONSUMER FORUM.

• Gu
    gurbax singh Feb 01, 2012

I am holder of Nokia e-52 hand set with no.[protected]
    I deposited RS 1414/- on date 04/10/2011 to extend the warranty period with m/s Harsehej communication shop no.-4Green Mart complex model town road Jalandhar, but today when i visited your customer care cafe at Jalandhar, they refused to rectify the problem in the functioning of the hand set please guide me t in the matter

thanking you
    Your:s sincerly,
    GURBAX SINGH

Sunil Bhatia Nov 22, 2009

I purchased Nokia 3120 in May 2009. The phone has problem. You cannot hear . Only when it is on loudspeaker you can hear. Customer Care Sector 14 Gurgaon hv not honoured the Guarantee
    Sunil Bhatia Q 4/9 DLF Phase II, Gurgaon, india 122002

• Ar
    Archana Kamath Sep 18, 2009

Dear Sir/ Madam,

SUB: Extremely poor service rendered by NOKIA CARE service centre. Essel centre, M.G. Road, Kodialbail, opp. Ebrose complex, Mangalore – regarding.

After a prolonged annoying experience for a period of over a year with NOKIA care, this unpleasant communication has become necessary.

Problem details:
    Name of customer: Archana Kamath
    Set model: 6233
    Bill number: 1505

October 2008 - Auto switch off of the unit during warranty period.
    December 2008 - After continuous follow up from COSTUMER END that set was replaced by a “new” set, with a delivery challan & no related documents given.
    May 2009 - The 2nd “new” set display problem.
    June 2009 - Display problem continued, given at “NOKIA CARE” returned after 15 days after repair.
    18th August 2009 - Full display off.

Till date 18/09/2009, It is nearing one month now the continuous follow up again from the CUSTOMER END continues. The online status of Job Sheet as on 12/08/2009 at 7:00pm displayed unrepaired – closed. However over phone at NOKIA care at 6:30pm on 12/08/2009 the personnel mentioned that the cell phone will be returned by next week.
    So as an utterly annoyed customer I raise the following queries to NOKIA care to at least ‘care’ enough towards customers to answer these queries –

1. 2 cell phones 6233 model conk off in a period of 2years. The original brought at Rs 7900/-. How reasonable is this?
    2. Are the cell phones replaced within the warranty period genuine?
    3. Is this the value for customer trust, money & time that NOKIA care has?
    4. If “NOKIA care” expects customers to continuously beg & plead & follow up Job sheets kindly rename as “NOKIA don’t care”. Please do not mislead honest customers.

This is for your information & action hopefully in customer favor.

anmol bhatia Jul 15, 2009

sir
    i bought Nokia N95 six months back for Rs.20000 and after only a month i got a problem with it.The phone automatically restarts for which i brought the phone to the nearest modcad centre in Faridabad(A-21, Nehru Ground, N.I.T., Faridabad 121001, Haryana).They said your phone will be okay but you will have to leave it for some days.I said, fine.After few days when i received the phone, i think it wasn't repaired correctly, because the problem continued.i again reached NOKIA service center, this time they said that they will send the phone to the company(Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi) to rectify the problem and after 25 days i got my phone back, but the same problem still continued and again third time i gave the phone and received it without any solution.And now 4 days back, for the fourth time, I gave the phone to the service centre with a hope that they will solve the problem or hopefully give me a new phone as it was in the quarantee period.My phone IMEI NO. is [protected].
    Following are the 4 job sheet nos. which I received in return of my complaints:-
    1)[protected]/090424/20 dated 20/04/09
    [protected]/9 dated 25/06/09
    3)[protected]/090630/46 dated 30/06/09
    4)408 Dated 14/07/09

The phone is still with the company.
    This is what I got in worth of Rs.20, 000.Sir, please solve the problem as soon as possible.
    My contact details are
    Anmol Bhatia
    phone [protected]
    e-mail- [email protected]

• Ye
    yeliz ünal Jun 17, 2009

3 months ago I bought the phone Nokia 7610 Supernova. In 3 months the phone is gone 4 times to service . These services originate from the same error the other one is just for the phone's screen ıs scratched during service . The phone is currently in service and I was requested changes. Nokia service which has done installation says the phone is right now but meanwhile they say that the phone should stay there to understand the problem of it. Since I have bought I have not used the phone itis in service for fixed and meanwhile I am paying the bill of phone andI and I am dealing with pedantry of Nokia service ..I am a regular user of Nokia and fort he first time I have a problem and I am really sorry about it .

• Da
    DANIEL May 14, 2009

my nokia n70 is in bad condition .it is hanging all the times. PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTION.

• Ga
    ganesh May 10, 2009

Dear Sir,

I would like to give you a suggestion please change the staff of YOUR customer care office
    Haldwani (tikonia choraha) Uttarakhand.
    Those guys are not able to solve any problem of a customers, Treat mobile phones as a illiterate people. I think all staff members are not certified engineers.
    Thanks with Regards

ganesh singh bisht

• Ru
    rusdhyanto May 06, 2009

I bought my Nokia E-90 in June 2008.
    Just want to inform the quality of Nokia E-90 casing, the satin paint on the cover softens and peels.
    I have bought new casing as claim was not accepted (not include in warranty)
    Please note that my brother and my friend bought the same type and have same problem.
    I enclosed some photos, I am not complaining and NOT asking for any replacement.
    <rusdhyanto, Jakarta, Indonesia>

• Mi
    miguil Apr 13, 2009

I lost my nokia n70 and I want to black the product/serial/IMEI number so that he/she cannot use and also that simcard are already lock, no problem simcard only the nokia n70 unit to be black.

• Bh
    Bhavna Khullar Mar 18, 2009

I, Bhavna Khullar purchased a Nokia E63, IMEI – [protected] for Amount Rs 12, 400 from Nokia Priority Dealer, Comp-Mart India Pvt Ltd, SG-09/12, Galleria, DLF Phase –IV, Gurgaon-122002, Ph #[protected], 4055800 with the Invoice No. : INV/SG-09/5291/08-09 Suppliers Ref: 5291 dated 5-Mar-2009.

I was attended by the Sales person Mr. Ritesh for buying the cell. After a day of the purchase, I noticed that the speakers of the phone gave a very breaking & a screeching noise. It was awfully creaking to listen to The Radio, Music Player, putting the phone on loudspeakers or even when the phone bell rang for any incoming call. I would have come immediately to the dealer but the very next day of buying the cell I was out of town for the Holi Holidays and was back on 13th March’09 only. Immediately after I was back, I got in touch with the Priority Dealer. Mr. Ritesh and Mr. Pradipta Acharya, Retail Store Manager, told me two things:
    1. They admit that there is a fault in the speakers of the phone. They would have replaced it had I come in the two days of the purchase.
    2. For the replacement of the phone, the talk time shouldn’t exceed more than 4 hours.
    Since I have crossed both the conditions, they aren’t liable for replacement. Now, first thing is that I as a consumer wasn’t told about the two conditions at the time of the purchase by either of the store people. Had I known this, wouldn’t I have come the very next day for the replacement???
    Second is that I as a consumer will definitely not bear the brunt for the inadequate information to the consumer at the time of purchase and the inability to present the replacement policy to the consumer, when I have spend good 12, 400 on a brand new handset.
    On the advice of the store people, that it will be repaired, I went to the Nokia Care, Sheetla Communications, The Trouble Shooter GSM & CDMA, Shop No B-249, DLF Super Mart 1, DLF Phase 4, Gurgaon – 122001, India, Ph: 0124 – 321221, 4037100. I was attended by a person called Mr. Wasim. They identified a hardware fault in the phone with the defected Ringer Connector. According to them, the phone will go to the IMC and will take minimum 10 days for the repair and confirmed that it is a manufacturing defect.
    Now, I and my family have been Nokia users for many years. Such kind of an incident has really put me off the brand. When the entire chain has admitted that there is a manufacturing defected, I definitely seek the replacement of the phone ASAP. The past 4 days have cost me of my time, energy and mental harassment. I am willing to take up the matter to the highest levels of Nokia if the matter is not resolved within the next 2 working days and the request for the replacement of the phone is not adhered to.
    Please contact me on +[protected] or Sundeep Ramgarhia on +[protected] for seeking any clarifications and updates on the case.
    Thanks,
    Best Regards,
    BHAVNA KHULLAR
    PH-[protected]

• Du
    Dulal Chandra Debnath Mar 11, 2009

Dated, Agartala the 11th March 2009.
    The Head,
    Nokia India Pvt. Ltd,
    5th Floor, Tower A & B,
    Cybergreen, DLF Cyber City,
    Sector 25A, Gurgaon,
    Haryana – 122002.

Dear Sirs,

Sub: Request for replacement of Nokia N72 with a New Set / Money back – Grievance furnished.

Ref: Product Code: 0548028, IMEI No. [protected], Battery No. 033SB10826139 and Charger No. [protected].

Referring to the above subject, this is to inform you that I have purchased a new mobile of your company vide Invoice No.1098 dated 22-07-2008 from M/s Hiramayee Enterprise, H. G. B. Road, Melarmath, Agartala-799 001, Tripura West, India. In this connection I have spent for an amount of Rs.7, 750/-. Surprisingly it was noticed that within 15 days there is a symbol like a kite was displaced in the mobile. Accordingly, the same was shown to M/s Hiramayee Enterprise, H. G. B. Road, Melarmath, Agartala from where it was actually purchased. They were in the opinion that the set has to be checked by Nokia Service Engineer and suggested to show the set to NOKIA Authorized Service Centre, M/s. Namami Enterprise, 22 Office Lane, Agartala. On the same day after seeing the same at Authorized Service Centre, they suggested me to hand over the set to them so that the problem can be rectified and I have handed over it on the same day i.e. 08-08-2008 vide Job Sheet No.[protected]/080808/1 dated 08-08-08. Afterwards I have contacted several times with the Service Centre but no specific date was given for delivery of the mobile. Ultimately after more than 2 months i.e. on 20-10-2008, they have given me another set saying that my original set can not be rectified because it was completely dead due to manufacturing defect. I was not agreeing for replacement because by seeing every one can understand that it is not a new set, moreover they were provided me another model. Due to this I demanded for money back (Rs.7, 750/-, the cost price only) but it was in vain and finding no other alternative I have received the set, Model No.N72-5, Product Code: 0515853, IMEI No.[protected]. While using the same it was found that this replaced set also defective. Hence, the same was also returned on the next day i.e. on 21-10-08, vide Job Sheet No.19620 dated 21-10-2008 to Nokia Authorized Service Centre, Agartala and they suggested me to contact after few days. Accordingly, I have contacted several times with them but after almost one month i.e. on 18-11-2008, I have been provided another set, Model : Nokia N72-5, Product Code: 0531541, IMEI No.[protected] as a replacement of 2nd set because they have also agreed that the replaced set was also defective. It may please be noted that the present set (the last one) was not in a sealed cover but they said it is a new mobile. I am sorry to say that this cell phone was also old one and making lot of noises while making / receiving a call. During the delivery time itself the defect was noticed but your Authorized Service Centre’s officials told me that it is due to connectivity problem which will be eliminated soon. Ultimately by saying lot of technical wordings it was handed over to me on that day. Several times the matter was informed to the servicing centre and every time they are in the same opinion that it is due to tower or connectivity problem. Ultimately I have further handed over the set to your authorized service centre on 21-02-2009 about 2 p.m. vide Job Sheet No.24808 dated 21-02-2009 where delivery date was fixed on 25-02-2009. However, on the same day about 5.30 p.m. telephonically they informed that Rs.500/- is required as repairing charge. I was not agree to pay any money as it is under warranty and moreover I am facing lot of problem from the date of initial purchase i.e. on 22-07-2008. During the entire period w.e.f. 22-07-2008 to till date, I have used three sets supplied from M/s Hiramayee Enterprise, H. G. B. Road, Melarmath, Agartala (1st set purchased) and from M/s. Namami Enterprise, 22 Office Lane, Agartala (Service Centre) (1st one replaced with 2nd and 2nd one replaced with 3rd ) and gathered bitter experience both from your product and officials of Nokia authorized service centre, Agartala. However, I went to the servicing centre on 4th of this month and waited minimum one hour but they have not even properly attended me nor returned / replaced my set till today.
    In this situation I would like to inform you that the way your Authorised Service Centre is treating me is not acceptable where an Institute like NOKIA’s name is involved. I am confident you will look into the matter and hope you will take proper initiative so that I can get a new Mobile Set of my choice subject to restriction of money spent by me during my initial purchase or an amount of Rs.7, 750/- spent by me may please be returned. Hope you will take a positive steps from your end at the earliest giving due importance to the fact furnished above. Solicited a positive early action from your end very soon with specific guidelines to your Authorised Service Centre at Agartala.

Yours sincerely,

Dulal Chandra Debnath
    B/7, Rubber Board Complex,
    PO. Kunjaban, Agartala-799006
    Tripura West, INDIA.
    Phone No. [protected]

• Mi
    michael chukwuka greatness Feb 27, 2009

My nokiaN91 was collected at a gun point by armrobbers and i like to destroy it.
    IMEI - [protected]
    Softwear version
    v1.10.030
    05-05-06
    RM-43, N91(01.01)

sunil Feb 27, 2009

Dear Sir,

I am sunil Kumar, I am bought a nokia phone model no. 6270 & Serial No. [protected], I have given twice times to nokia center but still is not working properly, last time I gave this mobile to nokia service center BENZ (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED naraina indl area phase –I, New Delhi 110028 India for repairing. They took one month to give it back to me after committing one week. Apart from that it’s still having same problem. I got really frustrated from this company because they are doing nothing and my warranty period about to expire.

NAME Sunil Kumar

• Gu
    Gulshan Feb 14, 2009

To Nokia
    To Whom It May Concern:

This is regarding my newly purchased Nokia N85 (2 months) from Rediphone (Alkapuri, Vadodara, Gujarat, India) under the name Gulshan Dhanwani.

I have purchased the said mobile for about Rs. 25, 000.00 hoping that it was worth buying an expensive phone under esteemed company NOKIA. As it is such an expensive phone, there should not be any unwanted problems unless tempered.

However, just after 30 days of my mobile purchase, one morning, when I took my mobile out of the protection cover, I was very surprised to discover that one of the buttons (one silver button just between naviwheel and end call button) was missing. The button was unglued and the glue stings were visible inside i.e. clear case of cheap quality. I have been using this mobile with very much care. In fact I bought a protection cover along with the mobile. It took me completely by surprise!!!

I am under an impression that Nokia has to go through various tests before launching any new mobile link of tests (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxEVnZKnxyg). Looking at the cheap quality body, I am quite surprised how the hell Nokia N85 passed all these tests!!!

Later hoping that the minor problem will be solved by Nokia care or the place where I purchased my mobile (Rediphone), I went to all Nokia cares, distributors and to Rediphone.

Rediphone (the place I purchased) saw the mobile and told me that they have placed a complaint via e-mail to Nokia head office and will get response in a week time. They also told me that, “it does not fall under warranty” (as far as I know the body does have a six months warranty!) further they told me that I need to purchase the complete keypad which will cost around Rs 600. Hello!!! We are talking about a mobile phone merely used for 30 days in a completely new condition.

Let me draw your attention to the point that I had to travel abroad in 2 weeks time. Checking with them after a week, they told me that it will take another 2-3 days. Finally after pushing them 3-4 times, after 2 weeks they told me that they spoke to one of the head of Nokia care center and asked me to meet him. Now I have only a day left before my travel!!! Later when I went to Nokia they told me that the guy is out of state for a company meeting. After explaining them the whole thing, they told the same, “it doesn’t fall in a warranty and I have to purchase the whole keypad for Rs 600”. Having no option and time I told them ok, I will pay for the new one. Now here comes the twist which again took me by shock, “SIR WE DONT HAVE THIS PART AVAILABLE AS IT A NEW MODEL AND WE ARE NOT SURE WHEN WE CAN GET IT”. I told them Rediphone spoke to your head member, you don’t know any thing about it. I got upset on them and they replied, ” THANK GOD SIR THAT WE ARE NOT SENDING YOUR MOBILE TO DELHI FOR REPAIR FOR A MONTH”

If all the mobiles go to Delhi for repair then what’s the use to open 3-4 Nokia care in city like Vadodara!!!

Now regarding the part, is the job of Nokia to just launch new models and dump them in the market? Without launching any parts for them in the market. How can company like Nokia launch model N85 at Rs 25, 000.00 with such a cheap quality body, no durability? Was your aim to make 200% profit out of it?

So now I have ugly looking Nokia N85 without a button (an eagle with out an eye). Now I regret why did I buy Nokia product? I should have gone for Samsung Inov8 rather.

Let me see if this letter affect to Nokia or I am one more customer added to the list of NOKIA victim!!!

Waiting for your response.

Sincerely,
    Gulshan Dhanwani

Sandy Feb 12, 2009

In regards to my new handset bought 3-4 months back (E 71) from a nokia dealer.
    In the initial period, the handset was running absolutely fine but gradually it started having some problems and issues with the KEYPAD i.e. the keypad had to be pressed hard to operate and then finally one key pressed use to initialize a lot many alphabets.
    I gave this phone to Manav Communications in PASCHIM VIHAR for repairs but the handset was not repaired fully and finally same problems persisted due to which i had to give the phone 3 times to the same custyomer care division.
    There was alsways a confirmation given to me by the customer care local dealer that the phone will never have problems ans they assured me on the the third time that your phone will be replaced or else repaired urgently and to the utmost satisfaction.
    Just after 2 hours of the receival of the phone, the handset got bad to worst as it started having more issues iver the keypad with the keys not working as per their functions and by the press of scroller button, the calls were made.
    Hence, i would only request you to change the handset as if NOKIA INDIA prioritise their customers to the utmost level, then they should understand customers problems as well and resove the issues in the 1 or the 2nd time itself.I was in australia since 2 years where i had come across some problem with the handset and believe me, the handset was changed in the 2 nd time itself w/o even giving it for repairs and moreover, the first time i was being offered a service mobile from them of the same model.
    Therefore, i would request you to change the handset as it is not getting repaired since 4 times and the wear and tear factor also exists in the phone by looking at the screen and back body.
    This time again the Nokia customer support division has mailed me that the phone would be repaired and no confirmation has been given to me for any change.In addition to this, the phone will be delivered again after 20 days i.e. around the 22nd of Feb'2009.
    Kindly look into this matter seriously as i and my family people have always been using NOKIA phones since the beginning and have never come across any such issues like this time.
    If this matter does not get solved, then i will enver ever recommend anybody to buy and use NOKIA phones and also going forward, will approach a web advertising team to blacklist Nokia E 71 on the web as well as apprach the consumer court in that regard.

• Mr
    MR. VIJAY Nov 29, 2008

Sir,

I have purchased N70 phone on [protected] from "PARAGON DEPATTMENTAL STORES, " Thana (M.S.) on 18/01/2008. After 6 months of usage it started experiencing the handset getting heated automatically and battery getting discharged to minimal level. I approached the NOKIA CARE at Kalyan in Nov. 08 and it was told that it will be repaired. After repairs again after Two weeks time handset giving sane problame. So i have given for reparing; but i am not sure.

So, I requesting for warranty replacement, NOKIA should take forward the step to get the handest repelcaed.

I request NOKIA Management to take my request positively and take a step forward for hanset replacement. I am available on [protected]

• Rp
    R Parandaman Nov 07, 2008

Dear Sir
    Im Purchased Nokia N72 mobile from Mobile Store(Vizag).
    After 4 Months its not worked properly every time Hanging over.
    Then im Visited Nokia Care (vizag) thrice he serviced even then the problem is not solved once it also gone for chennai(15days)
    then im checked there they said ur battery is lost.We will replace it for new but still they not replaced the battery which is mine original.
    my Mobile : [protected]
    Address of the Culprit Nokia Care(Vizag)
    Nokia Care (Bright Infocom)mobile of the owner:
    Shop no. G-8, Ground Floor, The land mark Complex, OPP. to Dubai Shopping Centre, sampath Vinayaka Temple road, Waltair Uplands, Vishakapatnam-530016 Ph:2706706

• Vi
    vivek Oct 31, 2008

dear sir i am at gorakhpur and i have purchased nokia n70 05 months back but it creating problem of hanging and call dropp with loudispeaker on. you are requested to kindly mail me the nokia authrised center addrss and contact no of center thus i could replase my handset.

regards

vivek

• Se
    sevinc Oct 30, 2008

Hi my name is sevinc, i went to nokia customer service on 10th october friday about 11.54 am. I dont know staff's name but she has black hair and black eyes, middle height, middle weight but if i was to see her i would remember her..she was sitting at the 2nd desk.I gave her my phone with my messages, telephone numbers and very important 1500 pictures with some videos. I am a photographer in turkey i've been in melbourne since feb and dont have too much time.Those photos that i had were very important as i was going to use them in a art galary.As i was at the nokia care centre i asked the lady that served me what was going to happen to my photos, etc. she said not to worry that they are going to save my data at the back computer.i also have a paper to prove that, and that i will not loss any of my photos. i asked her four times if its safe for my photos and she said that they do have the facilities to save peoples photos. those photos are very very important to me which can not be returned if loss as they were very centimental.

Today which is Tuesday the 14th of october i went nokia care centre, as i was there the service i got was very socking.My phone that i gave with all my data did no longer have any data in it.I spoke to a lady that was the manager her name was Natalie.She couldnt find my data that they promised me to save on any of the back computer of the store.She also was very rude and didn't take any liability for the situation.She basically toled me to forget about my important data and that i wouln't be able to do anything about it.I am very upset and will take this matter further if i cant get help from any one.Natalie also said i shouldn't waist my time in complaning that every thing goes to her and that she is in control.Being a manager at the nokia care centre melb does not give her the rights to treat me and other people the way she does.
    I have experinced a very bad thing today as it has affected me alot.I'm only a visitor in melbourne it is not a very good memory to go home back with.I would like my data like they have promised to be given back to me.I don't care how but i want my data back.I also have the filling that they didn't look properly to find my data.I would appricate if someone could help me

kind regards

Anwar P Shaikh Sep 15, 2008

I have same exprience in Aurangabad Nokia care center, my hand set was having dispaly problem i showen it to at Niralabazar care center, but they refused to solve the problem, so showen it to Cidco Care center, they have charged Rs.1800/-, today 15.09.2008, same problem repeated so what shall i do?????????????????????

• Ks
    k.saleem Sep 11, 2008

Nokia don't care about our product. There is no care at Nokia customer care. My 8800 mobile diaplay class was broken. But they don't solve my problems. I am handover mobile 4/5 times but my problem is repeat. So I am forward this issue to CONSUMER FORUM.

k. Saleem
    Senior Legar Advisor
    No.26 Nyes Holdings Pvt Ltd,
    T. nagar
    Chennai-17

• Al
    Alakh Niranjan Aug 28, 2008

Dear sir/Madam
    I'm sorry to remind you u that due to some technical problem nearly a month ago I have sent my mobile to Nokia priority dealer (Zeneith Communication, G.B Road Gaya-823001). Bur I have as yet received neither any answer nor any response by Nokia priority dealer.
    My job sheet no. is [protected]/08025/36. My purchasing invoice no. 7245, TIN No. [protected], Model no. 6080 and EMI No. [protected].Please don't delay, because this delay will put me to great inconvenience.
    So, I kindly request you to deliver my mobile within target delivery date. For this I'm obliged you forever
    Ever your affectionate
    Alakh Niranjan
    ([protected])
    Bageshwari Road
    Gaya

• Vi
    vishal verama Aug 19, 2008

To
    The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Sir,
    I have purchased a Nokia -N70 M(H.16) on 28-feb-2008.
    I am very affraid from the poor performence of the handset.
    My handset dead.
    Becuse i give my set in nokia care chapra on 4-jul-2008.
    My job seet no [protected]/080704/5.
    My handset repaired from calcutta office 19-aug-2008 in my hand
    But set is dead on spot.
    My set again send to calcutta for reparing.
    I am fill very big problame.
    So i request from you give me new set immediatly.
    This problame from that set always

andulu Jul 31, 2008

As i have complain for my mobile nokia n95 8gb, am was buy from nokia priority before 7 months ago, mobile fault is covering panel,
    color stain, silver key pad are remove day by day.so am going to complain to service for nokia care from coimbatore, most of time. bur didnt not responce to myself. so u have immeadiately take over action to my complain and u cant that kind of problem, pls replace to my mobile.

manoj kumar savlani Jul 22, 2008

dear sir,

i will purchase nokia mobil 3110c on oct.16 in 2007 my nokia mobil more problems i will go for your service center and he was not repaired my mobil he was tell me my mobil out of warrenty plz tell me why my mobil out of warrenty

• Ps
    P.S.P.ACHARYULU Jul 18, 2008

Dear Sir,

The undersigned has purchased Nokia N70M (IMEI No.[protected]) at M.K.Traders, Authorised dealer of Nokia of Baloda Bazar, Raipur district, Chattisgarh state on 17.06.08.(Bill nO:3211).Viedeo camera of phone was found not working on 20.06.08 and informed the same to the dealer immediately.He advised me to handover the phone for remidy.I handedover the phone to him on 21.06.08.The phone was not received back after repair/replace till date inspite of several requests to the dealer. I have gone to his shop personally so many times as per his calls.But he wasting our time and the result is zero.

The phone no of Dealer is :[protected];[protected];[protected].

So, we are requesting you to settle the matter at the earliest.

Thanks with Regards

P.S.P.Acharyulu

shweta Jul 03, 2008

i bought N70 9months back and i am haveing many problems like my phone is not acceping any sim card i given to customer care in dubai i got it back after 2days and now i am faceing a problem of system hang . I like nokia from first mobile which i bought and after this i want to change to samsung

• Wa
    Wade Gray Jun 05, 2008

I have a nokia 6103 and the face plate heats up and numbers wear on screen and the speaker distorts. It is still under warranty and I am still trying to get it fixed and they are avoiding me. Its has been 2 months now.

• Dh
    dheeraj kumar Jun 05, 2008

Dear sir,
    I gave my mobile for repair at the customer care (Nokia care, shop no:9, 1st floor, elephant house, ameerpet 'X' road, Ameerpet) on the date 17th may 2008 and now its almost some 20 days i gave and yet they r not giving my mobile. They r always saying that my mobile has been gone to the company. So, plz find out the problem and make sure that i get my mobile with in 3 days. my mobile no: [protected]

• Si
    sivaji May 19, 2008

dear sir,

nokia care of gorakhpur is providing worst service for customers.
    I am requesting to change them.I have given mobile for repairing 40days has gone still they are postponing.

please help gorakhpur peoples

• Si
    sivaji May 19, 2008

I want to complaint about bad service provided by nokia care of gorakhpur.I feel they r cheating, they dont know how to provide service.

I have given my phone for repairing 40days has gone still they r saying come after one week.

I am seriously requesting u to change the employee of nokia care of gorakpur because they dont deserve this job, please select talented person.

I want to remeber u this is not only my problem most of customers are suffering from this problem.

I am looking for ur answer.

• Ab
    Abhijit Dutta May 07, 2008

Regarding : - Nokia Care not returning mobile deposited for repair for more than 2 months

I have purchased my Nokia N72 phone from Skyline Communication, Kolkata
    (Nokia Priority Dealer) on 21st July 2007. Within a month it started giving trouble
    (display blinking) and I took it to HCL Nokia Care Centre at Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata. After they repaired and gave it back to me, it started malfunctioning (with same display problem) within a week. I took it back to HCL Nokia Care and got it repaired for the second tine.
    On February 2008, surprisingly 3rd time within 7 months of purchase date, the phone was malfunctioning again (display went totally blank). This time I took it to the Infotel Services (Nokia Care Centre) at Gariahat, Kolkata. They have received the phone on Feb 23rd, 2008 and I am yet to get my phone back although it is more than 2 ½ months now. During this two months I am being harassed by Infotel Nokia Care. I have visited their office 8 times as I was been falsely told that the phone will be delivered. Each time I have waited and spent at least 1 to 1 ½ hours and came back empty handed.
    On 19th of April I called up Nokia Careline and lodged a complaint (2-2-Z4RZ3).
    The information I got from them is that HCL Nokia Care (Kolkata Nokia Head Office) has received my set from Infotel Nokia Care on February 28th and repaired and sent it back to Infotel Nokia Care on March 4th. But they are unable to say why Infotel is not delivering my phone till now. I have called Nokia Careline 4 times and spoken to Customer Service representatives namely Vinod, Katherine, Murugesh etc. But instead of helping me, Nokia Careline is redirecting me to Infotel Nokia Care Centre.

Last Saturday (3rd May 2008) I have visited Infotel Nokia Care and they have offered me a used phone, which I have refused to accept. I have called the Nokia Careline from there and informed them about the situation and waiting for their response.

Now I have the following questions, can you please answer

• How a mobile phone manufactured by a reputed company like Nokia can stop working 3 times within 7 months?
    • If the phone is repaired more than 2 months back (March 4th as per information from HCL and Nokia Careline), why it is not delivered to me yet?
    • Why I was offered some other used phone when my own phone is repaired?
    • What happened to my old phone and how can you guarantee that it is not being used by someone for some criminal or terrorist activity? If I don’t get an answer from you within next 2 days will be lodging an FIR with local police station.
    • Why Infotel Nokia Care harass people and unnecessary ask customer to come although they don’t have the set ready to be delivered?
    • Why Nokia Careline is not aware of the full status of my case and not inquiring with Infotel Nokia Care about my phone’s status. On the contrary they are asking me to call them from Infotel Nokia Care so that they can talk to them at my cost. Isn’t it ridiculous?
    • I have already lost 3 months of valuable warranty period because of your inefficiency. How are you going to compensate me on that?
    • As my phone is not repaired for last three months I have purchased one more phone to continue business as usual. Who is going to reimburse me for that?
    • In spite of my busy schedules I had to take ½ day off from work couple of time and drive 15 KM up and down (distance between my work place and Infotel Nokia Care) without positive result. Who is going to reimburse me the petrol cost and parking charges and the time and energy wasted for the same?
    • Who is going to reimburse me for the STD calls that I made from my phone to get in touch with Nokia Careline multiple times.
    • Most importantly, I have suffered tremendous amount of stress and mental agony because of this harassment and my personal and business life is being disrupted during last 2 months. And I need to be compensated for that.

Bottom line, I hold Nokia India responsible for all above. I have used Nokia phone in USA and interacted with their customer service and all I can say it is million times better.
    I have never expected that I will be getting this shabby treatment from a reputed company like Nokia India. As I have spent at least 12-15 hours at the Infotel Nokia Care Centre during my 8 visits, I have seen many Nokia customers are treated badly and unnecessarily harassed by them, and my case is not an exception. I hope you take up the matter seriously and take necessary action.

Thanks and Regards,
    Abhijit Dutta

Suman Choudhury May 04, 2008

Dear Customer Service,
    I am an user of Nokia 6600 since last 3 years. But unfortunately my mobile was in touch with a little bit of water. After that my mobile was not switching on. Then I had gone to Agartala Nokia Care. After 1 Day Agartala Nokia Care given me the mobile saying that this mobile will not be repaired there as this was tempered. I had tried to make them understand. But unfortunately couldn't do so.
    Now I want to repair this mobile in any Customer Care in Kolkata. I will send this by Courior. After repairing I will deposit the money(Repairing Charge ) in any of their Core Banking Account. Then if Nokia Care send me the mobile by Courior (DTDC) TO PAY basis, then I will collect that mobile by depositing that courior charge.

Thanks & Regards
    Suman Choudhury
    Mobile :- [protected]
    Email- [email protected]

• Ab
    abhinav garg May 02, 2008

hello maam i want to say that my phone would be damge by some mistake and it showed offline and it was not inserts any sim so i given this handset to ghazaibad nokia care and my hand set out of warrenty and nokia care taken this hand set and give me a time of one week after one week i reached nokia care and a maam was said that this hand set was not repair in this nokia care and pefared th nodia and i gived service charge to him i was give this hand set to nodia but after two week nodia nokia care also said this handset was not repaired because ghazaibad nokia care wrong repaired this mobiel and this mob was damage by him so help me about this method my phone name is n-70 and plz take some attention about this
    thanks
    i have all this slip which is given by nodia nokia care and ghazaibad nokia care \
    plz reply me as soon as possible

abhinav garg
    ghazaibad
    [email protected]

shiv singh Apr 18, 2008

Hi,

As i can not understand that why NOKIA CARE CENTER are not provided with the sufficient authority to serve the customer related to there problems. In every case executives sitting at the CENTER request the customers that they use to forward maximum cases to the head offices. In this case they give us the TIME of 15-20 days for the concern problem to be resolve but yet at the visiting time after 20 days they gave us the feed back that the case is forwarded to the DELHI head office. Due to which customer has to suffer as ###ED OUT things every time.

Thus its a kind request to the concern dept. who so ever is getting this mail to see the customers issue at the priority bases and resolve there problems through the local offices if they are not sufficeint to accelate the cases to the dept. which is taking a hell lot of time to resolve the problems.

It is requested to maintain the goodwill of the company please try to resolve the problem of the customers timingly. So else they will not try you to the customer consumer forum.

shiv singh Apr 18, 2008

Hi,

NOKIA-Model No. : N91 8gb
    IMEI – [protected]

I have given my N91 8gb mobile phone in nokia care center (Add: Aryan_communication Jaiswal complex, 6 B Park Road Lucknow) on 8/may/2008. And I was told that I will get it after 7-10 days.On 18-03-08 when i went to nokia care they delivered me the set with no rectification. The error was same as it was(hard drive not in use). Then they forwarded my set again on same day in BOUNCE status and ask me to contact again after 10 days. Now whenever I have called them I am getting another 10-15 days time till date I have not received my head set.First they told me that they are going to replace the hard drive, after 15 days when i contacted them on there no. [protected] they told me that my set is on hold status.After having a long talk with them they gave me the no.[protected] and said that this is our head office no. I tried to speak to higher authorities of particular nokia care center but they again told me that now they are going to change the component which will change my IMEI no. and the set will be dilivered to me till 15 april.While calling on 15-04-08 they again said me that the set can not be repaired and now they committed me the date of 23-04-08 in which they will provide me an another set in replacement.

I request you to look into the matter and contact me as soon as possible or i have to take some further action regarding this matter.

+91 [protected]

sukhbira Apr 17, 2008

hi,
    i have nokia N95 .. and its hang up when i connect to GPRS on my LAptop witn my cell phone. i upload d firmware but its all crap solutions.in real nokia N series ia not a good product.i format my cell 5 times.(hard and soft both) but no gain.so wats the solution of this prob?

• He
    helen roy Apr 08, 2008

invoice no-[protected] /0483-26/5
    what is situation now.

• So
    Soubhanik Biswas Apr 02, 2008

To
    The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Sir,
    I have purchased a Nokia -N73 M on 22-Oct-2007.This phone is variety of problem LCD light is doom Camera lens is full of fungi.I request the customer care authority to solve this problem.They said this is not possible technical fault is nothing happen so we r not doing anything.please come back when more dust is come on the front then we will clean it.
    Is this for customer service?
    Lastly i decide to purchase another company mobile for better service.Nokia is now will be doomed.Its service provider make it easily.One guard xerox my cash memo to repair his memory card and hands free but my hands free is give me a bad quality sound.They could accept my hands free because unless how can it be possible to repair his own hands free.Is this a manner???Same on this people.How conjusted peoples are gather in this center.I shocked on it and comment every body through mail and talk that they should never bought any Nokia handset.
    On my view coming next 5 years Nokia handset get low level priority for harassment the customer and poor quality service please care of it.This will help your company.

• Ra
    Ramdas Sigh Baghel Mar 16, 2008

Dear Sir,

I owe Nokia N 72 -5 mobile which is known as most reputed hand set in today’s market.

Now a days I am facing some technical problem in my hand set and the shopkeeper is not at all sorting out my problem, embarrassingly I am compelled to make an approach to you.
    My series of action taken is follows.

I purchased my hand set from Priya Communication, SCF 91 Sec 14 Main Market Gurgaon on 19 Nov 2007 vide invoice No 6564, particulars of mobile set is Nokia N [protected], as per T & C still my hand set is in warranty.

On 16th Feb 08 I visited SHEETLA NOKIA CUSTOMER CARE, Sector 14 Gurgaon, Haryana (INDIA) as I was directed by Priya Communications.

What SHEETLA CUSTOMER CARE has done is not known to me but my hand set is still in unserviceable condition.

Again after one week, I visited SHEETLA NOKIA CUSTOMER CARE to rectify the same problem but of no use. My problem stands still.
    Now I sincerely request you that please make arrangement to get my mobile repaired/ replaced/rectified as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards

Ramdas Singh
    House No. 367/31, Laxman Vihar
    Street No. 4, Gurgaon, HYN, IND
    Contact No. [protected] (IND)