Nokia Customer Carenokia n70 handset replacement problem!

S

Very Bad Product and third class service. Nokia don't care about our product. There is no care at Nokia customer care. They don't give Handset replacement. My N70 mobile under warranty period. But they don't solve my problems. I am handover mobile 4/5 times but my problem is repeat. They don't give me Handset replacement. So I am forward this issue to CONSUMER FORUM.

• Aj
    Ajay Patel Jul 30, 2007

I have given my N70 year phone (AD-41) nokia care center (Add: Unit no.2 ground Floor, Everest chambers near star Pulse building, Andheri kurla road, marol naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400059) on 16/June/2007. And I was told that I will get it after 15 days. Now whenever I am calling them I am getting another 10-15 days time till date I have not received my head set. I tried to speak to higher authorities of particular nokia care center but Mr. Santosh (floor supervisor) denied to give me his manager (Imran Shaikh) no. said it is the instruction from his manager not to provide his no.

• Ni
    Nitin Mathur Aug 03, 2007

The service provided by Nokia Care is pathetic. It's totally out of shape and there service is far far below the expectations. I bought my set in January this year and i have already approached Bright point ( Nokia Care Centre) 54 or 5 times. They have given me replacement, but still my problem is not solved. I'm planning to move to consumer forum but i wanted to bring this issue to the notice of some Senior executive of Nokia first.

• Gi
    Gini Bedi Aug 08, 2007

Hi,

Recently i have bought the 9500 nokia where as i am unhappy with the nokia services. Twice my handset got the same problem with the network and the software initially when we want to buy the product from nokia. They promise so many things they say don't worry sir if some thing wrong we will replace the piece. But afterwards when we have problem there is nobody who can at least answer properly in nokia customer care (Lower Parel)!

• Mr
    Mr. Tapadhir Das Aug 25, 2007

Hi I Mr. Tapadhir Das from Assam. I inform you that i have allready registerd my Address for replacement my BL-5C Battery. But about 12days has gone but I could not found my replacement battery. So pls do something. My Battery identification number- 0670400363563N023822604236

K.A.Mathew Sep 12, 2007

I want to convey my address for changing the battery. Kindly let me know the email id.

regards

k.a. mathew

saurabh Sep 14, 2007

respected sir/madam,

i am a user of nokia phone since last 8 years, i am quite satisfy by the nokia phones as well as the service of the nokia phone.

but sorry to say i purchased the nokia 3230 in sep 2006, after 11 months the display get disturbed of the phone, I hand over phone to nokia care M/s Shreejee Enterprises B-5 Rdc Rajnagar Ghaziabad on 21 Aug 2007 and they return me again on 25 aug 2007 and said that display has been changed.
    Again same day there was same problem and i gave it again the job sheet no was 032343506/070825/36 , esn no- 359362006554514 and till today i am not get my phone, therefore Finally today i decided to mail the company to look up the matter seriously and maintain the customer satisfaction.

i again requesting you to look up the matter seriously and fastly.

thanks

saurabh garg
    r-10/70 rajnagar ghaziabad
    m no 9811073823

Naresh kumar Kedia Sep 17, 2007

Dear Sir,
    I inform to u that i have allready registered my address for replace ment of my BL-5C Battery. But about 1 month has gone but I could not found my replace ment Battery. so Plz do some things.My Battery Identification No.is
    0670400363563N245713106383

• Ra
    ramasahayam arun reddy Sep 18, 2007

hi
    i bought N70 3months back and i am haveing problem of camera i given to customer care in agra i got it back after 10days and now i am faceing a problem of system hang and i given to customer care i dont now when i will get it back and one more importent thing my two friends are also having N70 and they are also haveing problem of hang or they are not geting missed call history . I like nokia from first mobile which i bought and after this i want to change to sony

thank

Subir Ranjan Dasgupta Sep 18, 2007

Dear Sir,
    I have given a message to 5555 on 29-Aug-07 at 21:55:48Hrs.regarding the condition of the BL-5C battery. On reply I have received a message that "Your battery is covered under this advisory. SMS your address to 5555 from your same cell no. for replacement for a free replacement". I have send my address on that day at 22:08:59 Hrs., again replied from your end that " We have stored your address & we will get back to you soon for replacement on this".But after passing 20 days neither anybody contact me nor any message received from your end.So Please do some things for replacement of the Battery.My Battery Identification No.is
    0670400363563N174423109486

• Pr
    Praveen Kumar Sep 19, 2007

Dear Sir,
    I inform to u that i have allready registered my address for replacement of my BL-5C Battery. But about more than One month has gone but I could not found my replacement Battery. so Plz do some things.My Battery Identification No.is
    0670400363563N226413100611

• Vi
    vibhor kumar jain Sep 21, 2007

hii.
    i bought a nokia 3230 the worst cellphone among all the companies... i got repaired it 7 time during last 12 months and everytime it got same problem.this time also it is in service center but i dnt know how many days it takes to be repaired and how long it will work after being repaired..... nokia service center it totally rubbish....

sureshkumar govindarajan Sep 25, 2007

Help | Feedback

Logout

Welcome cbesuresh,

Take me to the new Rediffmail

Upgrade to Rediffmail Plus

To: <nokiacustomercare.com>

Subject: REPLACEMENT OF BATTERY

Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:53:04 IST

Cc: [email protected]
    Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

Dear Sir,
    As per your product advisory:NOKIA BL-5C BATTERY, I registered the details of my battery on 24/08/2007.As a reply message from your consern i have been informed that the battery will be replaced and send it to my Res address. But till date I Have not received the same.Please let me know the process and delivery details.

THANKING YOU

CELL-9994949191

• Pa
    pankaj kumar Sep 25, 2007

Dear Sir,
    As per your product advisory:NOKIA BL-5C BATTERY, I registered the details of my battery on 24/08/2007.As a reply message from your concern i have been informed that the battery will be replaced and send it to my Res address. But till date I Have not received the same.Please let me know the process and delivery details.

THANKING YOU

-9431015121

• De
    Deepika Sep 28, 2007

Dear sir,

we have purchased Nokia N72 from MOBILE STORE (ESSAR TELECOM RETAIL LTD. SCO -2424, G.F. SECTOR- 22, CHANDIGARH. ON 16TH AUGUST 2007.

SET IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY , WE HAVE SHOWN TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS , THEY GUIDED US TO VISIT NOKIA CARE (ANMOL) IN SECTOR 22 CHANDIGARH. THEY KEPT OUR SET FOR THREE DAYS AND RETURNED IN SAME CONDITION, AGAIN WE WENT TO MOBILE STORE , NOW SET IS WITH THEM ONLY AND THEY DID'T PASS ANY INFORMATION TO US WHICH THEY TOLD TO DO SO. NOW WHERE TO APPROACH WE DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA , THEY DON'T GUIDE US ALSO.

NOKIA HAS BIG NAME IN MARKET IN OUR FAMILY ALL HAVE GOT NOKIA SET BUT NOW WE ARE GETTING THIS TYPE OF SERVICE AND PRODUCT WHICH WE CANT ACCEPCT FROM SUCH A BIG COMPNY. WILL YOU TAKE CARE OF IT OR WE HAVE TO MOVE CONSUMER COURT.

ADDRESS:--

DEEPIKA W/O RAJINDER SHARMA
    #2047/2 SECTOR - 47 C
    CHANDIGARH
    9888902047

• Ga
    gayathri Sep 28, 2007

Last year oct 2006 i buy the Nokia 6030 mobile. But in nove2006 my mobile having a problem because of water. i having warranty also but in nokia customer center Bizi its in gandhi bazar , they told water damage they didnt give any free service are replacement i gave a 450.00 Rs for service. Realy this is reducules. Nokia service center not providing good service.

Sanjeev Mehta Oct 01, 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,

As per Nokia advertisement I have registered our Nokia BL-5C battery no. on 18-8-2007. But till today I have not receivd the same.

Today I have read that Nokia customer care centre will replace batteries for those who have not received till today from Nokia.

I wish to find out that I am living in Nagaur District of Rajasthan. There is no Customer care office. Can I replace the battery from Jodhpur customer care or not...? If yes then please give me the Jodhpur Nokia Custome Care Address & phone No. for the same.

Sanjeev Mehta
    Scientist "C"/Sr. System Analyst.
    NIC
    Govt. of India

• Ju
    jublee sahu Oct 01, 2007

I am agree with the other people comments as I myself yet not received the battery as I registered on 17AUG 2007. And thereafter I visited the nearest Nokia Customer Care Center but they denied to change it saying that it has been sent to me but till today I have not received. I think I will received after it blast. Nokia has great brand name so its a sincere request to the authority please look into the matter and remain as a market leader.

naveen singh Oct 02, 2007

deer sir

i naveen singh my friend birchandra have lost his cell phone nokia5200 so please lock his mobile his imei number is 356300012855627 immidiatly by this i always thankful to you

SUNIL PANICKER Oct 02, 2007

Sir,
    With reference to my earlier Email dtd. 29/09/2007, I have shown my handset to the Osmanpura Nokia Care centre on 30/09/2007. They have assured to repair the set and asked me two days time. I received my handset on 1/10/2007 evening. Today, I find the problem still remains in the handset. It is not charging.
    Kindly look in the matter. My Phone No. is (R)0240 2488148 (M) 09423395935

SUNIL PANICKER Oct 02, 2007

date 29/09/2007
    Sir,
    I have purchased a Nokia Mobile Phone from your Nokia Priority Dealer i.e. Konark Communications, New Osmanpura, Aurangabad on 19/04/2007. The detail of the set is as below:

NOKIA-Model No. : 6 2 3 3 C-Black
    IMEI – 3597 2700 9992 913
    Battery – 932130106620480426 - BP-6M
    Charger – 0675384

From the 2nd Month of purchase, on a couple of occasions I had problems with the set, like the mouth peace of the phone not working and phone hang. I have shown it to the nearby Nokia Care Centre i.e. Mobile Solutions, P. No. 19, G –Sector, Town Centre, MGM College Road, B/H. Lokmat Bhavan, CIDCO, Aurangabad, where they have taken care of the problem but refused to give any documents of the servicing made. They told that the record is there in the system. On 8th Sept. 07, my set got a problem of No Charging. I went to the above said Nokia Care Centre, the in-charge of the centre Mr. Nitin Rathi seen the matter in a very reluctant way and said that there is some problem with the handset and it is to be sent to Pune for repairing and given me the date of 10 to 12 days. By making many persuasions, I received my phone back on 27/9/2007, they say that it is repaired; however the phone is yet having the same problem as it was. I had checked the phone in their office itself and shown it to them that the phone is not at all repaired. This time Mr. Rathi said that the problem might be with the Battery. Again he kept the battery for two days and today i.e. 29/09/2007, he says that their might be problem with handset as well as the battery and charger. He started giving me some vague answers and not even attended me properly, he is neither sure of what he has done and what he needs to do further. I am suffering from last 4 weeks without phone and also suffering mentally due to harassment of your people. In this course I have visited your centre for 12 to 15 times. Some 4 – 5 boys and girls were working in that centre, which are not technically skilled enough to attend the problems of the phone. Every time I went, I have to repeat the full story and they don’t have any proper answer for my queries. I feel they are sitting to simply collect the phones and send it to Pune. In the process of waiting I have also observed that, they are behaving with customer in a very bad manner and also abusing them to the extent that, they shall not come to the centre again.

Now, I have given my handset to your other service centre at New Osmanpura, Aurangabad, which is far away from where I stay. I request you to kindly look in the matter, otherwise I will be forced to take legal steps.
    Thanking you.

Sunil Panicker

date 02/10/2007
    Kindly look in the matter. My Phone No. is (R)0240 2488148 (M) 09423395935

Kapil Gupta Oct 12, 2007

Me too agree the comments of other people , Nokia care center service is too bad .

I recently bought Nokia N72 and due to some audio problem I went to Nokia care , Noida .

They told me that I would get replacement of the phone , But rather to give a new phone as a replacement they gave me A phone with a old Cover and said that this is a replacement phone.
    i opposed it but Manager said to me that only this kind of replacement they can provide and will exchange the cover of the Phone later in next week . I said OK... But I am still Waiting for the exchanging of my cover ..2 months finished ...
    And How ridicules is to have an old Phone in place of New One..

I have really very bad experience with Nokia and will suggest not to buy Nokia and never rely on the their Customer care Service .

Thanks,
    Kapil.

• Bi
    Birendra Kumar Oct 20, 2007

Complaint:

Actually I bought my Nokia set 5700 music xpress in the first week of this September and after 4-5 days its camera stopped working. Then I deposited it to the Green park Nokia Care Center on 11 Oct for repairing.I was told that I would get it back in 2-3 days. Now it is 20th and still I didn’t got it. Whenever I am calling or visiting there, I am told to wait for another 3-4 days. I am getting a lot of problem out of this. This is just irritating.

What I would say Service provided by Nokia Care is Pathetic. It’s totally out of shape & their service is far far below the expectations. Nokia don’t care about our product. There is no care at Nokia Customer Care.

Birendra Kumar

• Av
    AVIK ROY Nov 05, 2007

I SUBMITTED MY NOKIA N 91 ON 23.10.2007 IN A NOKIA PRIORITY DEALER SHOP IN KOLKATA.THE NAME OF THAT SHOP IN LIMTON PVT. LTD. BUT STILL I DIDN'T GET BACK BACK PHONE.

• Vi
    Vineet Sharma Nov 14, 2007

Hi, I bought Nokia-3120 mobile last year probably in May 2006. Due to BL-5C battery problem, I replaced my battery by new battery sent by nokia before approx 2 months. My problem is that, My new battery is not working fine. It discharged very frequently without use it. I have to recharge it everyday without much use of my mobile. Please solve my problem as I don't know to whom I have to send my request/problem.

Thanks in advance,
    Vineet Sharma
    Kolkata

• Ss
    S. Sridhar Nov 27, 2007

Hi

Location: Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh . India)
    Recently i purchased nokia n70(23/11/07).
    Dear Reader's

I Tested nokia n7o. I have 3 years exp in mobile testing . I am working in Big MNC. I found some bugs in Noika N70.

Nokia N70
    =====================================
    1. Heavy Weight
    2. Charging problem
    3. Software Hung (if use more than 1 GB)
    4. When ur Receiving any calls, system will hung.
    5. if u open any thing, we have to wait few minutes.
    6. n70 CDS . Not working properly
    7. Data cable problem.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    F I N A L L Y -NOIKA -N70--BIG PROBLEM

My action:

• Ru
    rufeena jan Dec 02, 2007

i bought nokia 3110 classic in the month of may 2007. it has a problem of on/off switch. i went to nokia customer care residency road srinagar kashmir and they returned me after 2 days with the problem rectified. however from few days it has the same problem and also it remained in active mode for the whole night due to which its whole battery got consumed and it is now switched off. i m fed up with the problem. please suggest.

• Ga
    Ganesamoorthy Dec 04, 2007

I got one problem in Nokia N70 mobile. This time warranty period in my mobile, so I did give repair to Nokia care, submitted date: 17/11/07, but now today date onwards I didn’t get my mobile, now whenever I am calling them they told like particular part not available here so it takes some time. So please take necessary action to get my mobile in good condition. That Nokia care address detailed I have mentioned it below.
    Please take action as soon as possible

Jop sheet no: 1651

Ph: 040-66906195

ganesamoorthy

• Ni
    nishant rai Dec 07, 2007

I have purchased nokia 6300 6 months ago unfortunately it fell into the water. I had given the handset to nokia priority dealer at goregan it took 4 days to them to identify the problem. Now they are saying that my cellphone camera is not working and they were unable to solve the problem. Plz tell me what I'm supposed to do.they said that cameras is fine but there is some problem is IC. Is there any solution of this problem?

karthik Dec 10, 2007

Hi every one I have problem with 5310
    I brought on 9th of nov. I visited customer care 3 times but no improvement. I plan to take strict action against nokia if they don't take proper response.

Anuj Batra Dec 20, 2007

Resp sir/madam,
    Ref: Nokia E-90
    IMEI: 353660010630550
    My contact no.: 09873572646
    E-mail: [email protected]

I Anuj Batra, owner of Nokia E-90, facing some problem with my set from last 1 month (regarding voice cut during video recording, and hanging problem) and for this purpose I have submitted my set to Nokia care, Patel nagar, New Delhi, 4 times, but they failed to repair my set. Every time they committed to replace it if they failed to repair it, but now they are not doing the same.
    I feel being harassed by the company, as it is very difficult for me to stay without the mobile for such a long time, and being a student its very difficult for me to go again and again to Patel nagar.
    So please look into the matter. I believe that my complaint would be considered and I would be relieved from this problem as soon as possible.

Here I am including compliant information:
    1st complaint date – 16.11.2007
    Anuj Batra
    Delhi

• Dr
    Dr Nagesh Prabhu Dec 22, 2007

Nokia care mangalore-(karnataka India) located at Bunts hostel circle for sofrware repair they are not giving bill for the service charge. They support this by telling that there will be extra taxes if bill is required. Pls address the same.

Nagesh.

Navneet Singh Dec 23, 2007

I am dam sure about this thing that from now ownward not even me but everybody who knows me will never buy a Nokia phone. I have taken Nokia 6300 in month of October 2007, after working only for approximately one month it started giving problem with its voice. The voice become so much low that I am not able to get the call if anybody calls me. I have given the phone in Nokia care for repair on 15 November and until now that is 24 December i have'nt got my phone back. They have send it 5 times back to thier headoffice in Okhla but everytime they send back the phone in same condition. This is last time I will call them otherwise I am going to Consumer court and file case against Nokia.

Navneet Singh Dec 24, 2007

I am dam sure about this thing that not even me but everybody who knows me will never buy Nokia phone in future because of such a bad experience that I have with Nokia. I bought a Nokia 6300 in month of October. It worked only for 1 month and after that the problem started. Phone voice and ringing become so low that I am not able to even hear the ring if anybody calls me. As the phone was in guarantee period so I went to Nokia Care, Janak Puri, Distt Center, New Delhi. I have given them phone on November 15, 2007, to fix the problem. According to them they have send the phone 5 times to the Nokia Head office in Okhla for repair and every week they asked me to collect the phone. I have visited them more than 6 times every week to collect phone everytime when I check the phone the problem was there and they give same assurance sir this is last time we will make the phone okay. Now this is 6th time they have sent back the phone to Nokia Head office. Now it is 1 month and 10 days and I did not get back my phone.

If there is someone who pay attention to these feedback and help to get my phone from such a big name NOKIA with such a big reputation according to them, than it will be highly appreciable for me. Otherwise last option for me is to go in Consumer Court. The details regarding the phone service job sheet are as follows:

Job Sheet Number: 450434038/071115/35

Date: November 15, 2007.

Customer Name: Navneet Singh.

Address: H. No 4530, Gali Jatan, Pahari Dhiraj.

ESN/IMEI number: 357671015135392.

Product Code: 0515596

Warranty Ref Number: APAINY093733863

• Ba
    Babu Lal Prajapat Dec 28, 2007

Sir,
    I am Nokia Customer and I have purchased a Nokia 1112 D Blue IMEI Number 356956010811993 and battery number 06704954379950306111501236 from your authorized dealer M/S Shri Rajeshwar Telecom & Photocopiers at Jodhpur (Rajasthan) on October 10, 2007.
    I have felt some problems in this set after purchasing it. I told about the problems to your dealer. He has taken the battery for replacement but I observed that the Nokia Mobile set given to me has some problems and is not working properly also. I am not satisfied with this Set because I have tested this set with new battery from another new set. I again told about this to Dealer but he has refused to change this Set and told me that "Once we sold the set we do not have any responsibility therefore customer should go to NOKIA service center directly".
    Sir, I am Nokia Customer since last ten yrs and now I am facing the problems in your branded Mobile Set. I need your assistance for resolving my problem
    I have original bill of this set from your dealer's shop. Neither I have received replaced battery yet nor any response from the Dealer. These types of act are a type of cheating and it will be my constraint to go the consumer court against your branded Nokia Company for replacing the out of order Mobile Set.
    Thanking You.
    Yours Faithfully
    Babu Lal Prajapat
    160-A, D- Sector, Pipli Chouraha
    Shankar Nagar, Pal Yojana
    Jodhpur (Rajasthan

• Te
    tejenbhavsar Dec 28, 2007

plz send me new batteri price

bld 3 & blc 2

• Kb
    K.Balamurugan Jan 01, 2008

January 2, 2008

Dear Sir,

Please let me know how to trace a misplaced Nokia E62 within an office premises.

K. Balamurugan

Lovely.

• Pr
    Pratap Jan 07, 2008

We have 4 nokia cell phones at home... but I am disgusted with the customer care provided by nokia. At the customer care they are indifferent, careless and arrogant. I am not surprised and I beleive the company is happy to continue this way since this provides them with new customers. I see many complaints and for how many - the company has made serious attempts to rectify is anybody guess. I am not going to buy any more of ur third rated phones and I would tell my tale to all known people so that they dont have to go through hell by buying your phones.

Suchita Sharma Jan 08, 2008

Bought N70 which got crashed, as it was in the warranty period nokia care center assured to provide the replacement.
    Set was handed over on 14th Nov'07. Till date have not received replaced cell.
    After interacting with the customer care center they say it pending centraly.

2 month and they say they dont have any replacement peace available with them. Pls tell how long should i wait for my cell.

naveen Jan 11, 2008

AM AGREE WITH SOUTH INDIAN NOKIA CARE SERVICE CENTRES BECAUSE THERE IS NO FAULT FROM SOUTH INDIA SIDE.SO I THANK FULL TO THEM.