Complaints & Reviews

nokia sweepstakes

Hi! I got an sms saying " congratulations!! your mobile number has won the sum of 250, 000.00gbp on thi...

rude manager and lost 1500 pictures

Hi my name is sevinc, i went to nokia customer service on 10th october friday about 11.54 am. I dont know staff's name but she has black hair and black eyes, middle height, middle weight but if i was to see her i would remember her..she was sitting at the 2nd desk.I gave her my phone with my messages, telephone numbers and very important 1500 pictures with some videos. I am a photographer in turkey i've been in melbourne since feb and dont have too much time.Those photos that i had were very important as i was going to use them in a art galary.As i was at the nokia care centre i asked the lady that served me what was going to happen to my photos, etc. she said not to worry that they are going to save my data at the back computer.i also have a paper to prove that, and that i will not loss any of my photos. i asked her four times if its safe for my photos and she said that they do have the facilities to save peoples photos. those photos are very very important to me which can not be returned if loss as they were very centimental.

Today which is Tuesday the 14th of october i went nokia care centre, as i was there the service i got was very socking.My phone that i gave with all my data did no longer have any data in it.I spoke to a lady that was the manager her name was Natalie.She couldnt find my data that they promised me to save on any of the back computer of the store.She also was very rude and didn't take any liability for the situation.She basically toled me to forget about my important data and that i wouln't be able to do anything about it.I am very upset and will take this matter further if i cant get help from any one.Natalie also said i shouldn't waist my time in complaning that every thing goes to her and that she is in control.Being a manager at the nokia care centre melb does not give her the rights to treat me and other people the way she does.
I have experinced a very bad thing today as it has affected me alot.I'm only a visitor in melbourne it is not a very good memory to go home back with.I would like my data like they have promised to be given back to me.I don't care how but i want my data back.I also have the filling that they didn't look properly to find my data.I would appricate if someone could help me

kind regards

• Do
    doug Nov 10, 2008

I have also had a less than satisfying experience with the care centre in Melbourne.

4 weeks on and after a number of vistis involving multiple hours waiting in the centre i still don't have my replacement phone.

The peak of this terrible customer service was going to collect my new phone on Saturday after being told on Friday afternoon that my phone was ready for collection.

Nokia a successful customer focused company seems to have fallen victim to poor Australian middle management. I'm almost embarrassed to be an aussie.

• As
    Asianplumb Jun 15, 2009

It gets worse as when you phone their Melbourne store number you are hit with three menus and loads of rubbish talk then you are transferred to a Malaysian call centre and spoken to illiterate phone operators that couldn't find their own backside at the second or third attempt. Australia's Nokia division is about as useless as one can imagine. It's cheaper to fly to Shanghai and find a repairer than it is to be mucked around when you're on expensive mobile call rates talking to their incompetent staff.

• Al
    ALeith Aug 13, 2009

Their call centre has never answered my calls or emails. Going in person but I'm a little aprihensive to leave my phone with all the numbers I don't have copies of now. I already had this felling they are trouble and it just got worse. Accounts on whirlpool of doodgy 2nd hand replacement phones sent out as "new" replacements under warranty. Sounds like they are scammers.

Apple just replaced my friends iPhone no questions asked, although I note they have a new patent granted for detection sensors that can measure excess heat/moisture and impact as they are probably getting scammed by false claims too. At least Apple puts an emphasis on great customer experience even if it costs it a fraction of their margin the long term brand benefit has proven to be enormous. Take note Nokia.

• Vl
    V LAM Dec 21, 2009

Victorian Ombudsman would possibly help you out this case. If you do have strong evidence with you.

Resolved net work problem

Respected Sir
This refer to job sheet no 115, dated 10/09/08 that i have submited my nokia-6275 handset to GLOBAL VISION Udaipur for repair due to network problem amd hanging problem but till date your service centre has not solve the problem of handset and not giving the satsisfactory reson, sir let me know what can i do in this condition should i go to the consumer court, because of this my work is also affacting though i am working with leading PHARMA COMPANY, You are requested to do the needful as soon as possible
regards

[protected]@gmail.com

• Sk
    SK GUPTA May 05, 2008

Dear Sirs/Madam,
    I bought the Nokia 6275 (RSN-RNKMQH265211)
    vide invoice no. 01004012360430405 Dated : 20/07/2007 from M/s Reliance Web Word- JADE ARCADE opposite Paradise MG Road, Secunderabad.
    I noticed some problem in the set & it was given to Micronas Telecom, Raj Palace Hukum Singh Market, Sector 27 Noida on 5th may 2008 against the Job Sheet no. 114434038/080505/3.
    Today i.e. 6th May, 2008, I received a Phone call from the Service Centre that the set has been tampered & can not be repaired. They asked me to take back the set from them.
    The answer which I received from the centre was shocking as I can not even assume that the NOKIA Service Centre can handle his customers like this.
    Dear Sir I am requesting you to kinddly look into the matter & update me the status at the earliest as per your Name & Customer Driven approach.
    Regards

SK GUPTA
    GM Finance
    XEROX INDIA LTD.
    Modipur, Rampur
    U.P. - 244926
    Mobile 09319399870

froud sms recieved in the name of nokia

recevived one sms in my mobile from, mail2sms emial id, [protected]@emirates.net.ae stating that I won 172000 pound in this year nokia uk mobile promotion and the mail id to contact is [protected]@live.com.

ckek for scam

Janine Oct 15, 2008

I received an sms from mail2sms on Oct13 that reads: [email protected] CONGRATS: YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON FOR YOU THE SUM OF 147, 000 GBP ON THIS YEAR NOKIA MOBILE PROMOTION FOR CLAIMS YOU ARE TO SEND US AN EMAIL TO [email protected] AND CALL +447035924290 I almost sent my passport copy to them! Luckily I didn't. Who knows, they could have done something with it and get me in trouble, like getting deported from Dubai! Thank goodness I didn't! THIS IS A SCAM!!

• Ba
    Baskar Oct 22, 2008

have received an unbelievable, something like gambling mess to my new nokia mobile that i have won some 172000 pounds and for details contact: [email protected] and email - [email protected]
    how do they send it to my number, is this any trapping mess ? would like to know

• Mu
    Muhammad irfan Nov 25, 2008

I received sms from mail2sms on 19 Oct sataing that your mobile number has won for you the sum of 172, ooo pounds on this year nokia uk mobile PROMO for claims send us email to [email protected] and he asked to me for send curiour charges i want to check from you is this true.

rude female customer service attendant

A week back I went to the lahore nokia care franchise for submission of my nokia 5610 handset... I wa...

rude female customer service executives

Two days back I went to nokia care (lahore, pakistan) to ask whether my e-90 communicator had been fixed a...

fake message

Today I have received the message that my cell # won 95000 pounds in the ongoing nokia promo for clain they have given number+[protected] and email to nokia. [protected]@yahoo.co. uk

salman khan Jun 09, 2010

Yesterday i have received the message that my Cell # WON 300, 000 Pounds in the ongoing Nokia Promo for claim they have given number+447035940932 and email to [email protected]

• Go
    gowtham zeo Jun 28, 2014

NOKIA INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
    BATCH: 4381/2014/E7-BLX
    Berkley Square, London WIJ 6BD
    United Kingdom.
    Office Number +448712340068

Dear Lucky Winner
    We are pleased to inform you that your email address has won an Award of £500, 000 British Pounds (Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) with a Laptop in the on-going Nokia company prize promotion program organized by Nokia Company United Kingdom.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 25th Prize Promotion Program, We rolled out over Two Hundred And Fifty Million Great Britain Pounds for our 25th Prize Promotion Program.
    All participants were selected through a computer ballot system, drawn from 25, 000 company e-mail addresses and 300, 000, 00 individual e-mail addresses from the Job Portal website in Europe and Asia Continent as part of our International Promotion and prize given Program, which is conducted in London, UK.

All beneficiary were selected from the job portal/board website and corporate bodies were picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the web. No tickets were sold. After the automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of five winners in the category ‘A’ with the following:
    Award Reference code: (Nokia568A2014)
    File number: (Nokia00245)

Awards must be claimed by the email owner only, not later than 4 weeks from the day of notification Send your complete personal information with Your Award Ref, File and Batch no. to us to enable us process your claim. Please kindly forward your full information to this email id [email protected]

1. Full Name:
    6. Occupation:
    7. Sex:
    8. Age:
    9. Email Id:
    Ensure that you send all your information to [email protected] enable us responds back immediately,
    Due to possible mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you keep this winning strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money is being remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims or unscrupulous acts by some non participants of this program. Please do not reply if you are not the owner of this email address.

• Go
    gowtham zeo Jun 28, 2014

this is totally a fake how can i won 500, 000 euro in nokia contest with displayed nokia image in backgroung

battery charge

Dear sir,
This is the 4th time I am submitting complaint in on line. If you are not giving any reply what is the use of this online complaints board.

I bought the above mobile set from sharaf Digital shop in Burdubai on 06 May 08. The problem of the set is, I cannot even make 4 to 5 calls after fully charged the battery. To rectify this problem, I had given this set to nokia service centre 3 times and all the times they returned to me without doing anything on the mobile set. After 3rd time also the problem of the mobile is same as in the begining stage. Now I have given to 4th time in your service centre in dubai, near sana and its job number is 153022. Each time you are keeping this mobile in your custody around 20 days but the result is zero. I understood that you are not able to rectify the poblem of this set and also the above mobil made me a lot of problems in my life due to the performance of battery charge, so I request you to replace my mobile this time otherwise you can keep it in your custody. Alreay I spent lot of money to carry the above sick mobile.

Please be informed that i had submitted a online complaint when I submitted my mobile on 3rd time but no response from your side. This time I hope that I will get some response from your side. I don't want to compare your after sales sevice with other company.

Also please be noted that nobody is responsible in your service centre to rectify the problem, then what is the meaning of one year waranty. Whom I can meet to solve this problem in Dubai.

Nokia service centre (Emirates computers - Dubai near by Sana BuildiNG)
3RD TIME JOB No - 151848
4th time job no - 153022
Mobile Serial NO - [protected]
service centre no - 800323, service centre mobile no [protected]

Why should you waste my valuable time by carrying the above sick mobile. So once again kindly request you to replace my mobile asap. MY mob no - [protected]

Mathew
Project Engineer
Grandweld
Dubai

• Lu
    Luckinder Saluja Apr 15, 2008

The Slide navigation moduleof my nokia5610 is defected and damaged and after lodging a lot of complaints at the local noia care office i am unable to find that part

• Ge
    georgy Jun 22, 2008

IT IS TOO WRONG THAT A REPUTED COMPANY LIKE NOKIA SHOULD EVER DISAPPOINT THEIR CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS.
    THEY SHOULD BE TAKING CARE ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND FIND OUT WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES WITH THE PHONE 5610.PEOPLE HAVE A LOT OF EXPECTATIONS FROM YOU.
    georgy thomas.

• Ab
    Abhijit Aug 11, 2008

Hi,

I Abhijit from Pune, India had purchased a Nokia 5610 phone on 9th March 2008, which started giving issues like voice clarity, used to hang most often, bluetooth connectivity, etc. in not more than 4 months from the date of purchase.

I had been complaining in the local Nokia care centre called ( New India Telecom) about the issues of the phone all the time. The care centre advisors only take the phone and keep it for certain period and give it the way it is. It is more than 4-5 times they have taken away my phone to replace and return the same phone stating the issues have been resolved. My latest jobsheet no. provided by the above mentioned L2 servie centre is (440434038/080808/76).

I am totally upset by the way Nokia is caring for there customer. I have advised the people about replacement of my phone or they should take it away, where I would be more than happy to take this complaint to public by source of media and police.

Totally frustrated with Nokia,

Regards,
    Abhijit Khisty

mathew Oct 04, 2008

Dear sir,

Nokia service centre (Emirates computers - Dubai near by Sana BuildiNG)
    3RD TIME JOB No - 151848
    4th time job no - 153022
    Mobile Serial NO - 352028020992389
    service centre no - 800323, service centre mobile no 971506672901

Why should you waste my valuable time by carrying the above sick mobile. So once again kindly request you to replace my mobile asap. MY mob no - 971509550753

Mathew
    Project Engineer
    Grandweld
    Dubai

• Vo
    vonoulik Feb 02, 2009

I bought my Nokia 5610 last year August. Now suddenly the calculator on the phone just dissappeared. Can anyone tell me how I can get it back on phone as I use my calculator alot.

• Se
    sending_2_u Apr 01, 2009

my calculator also disappered! now im trying to download a new calculator software for my 5610

• Hk
    hks babu Oct 25, 2009

i got a nokia music xpress5610(blue) in mobile store last 2008. it got repaired 4 times in the same year. 5th time when the same thing happened and we gaveit for service and when we got it back they changed the set and gave a red 5610. later the problen started even with the new one . again we gave for service in nokia care they totally changed the set ane gave a broken set with a bill of Rs.3000 .. NOKIA CARE CHENNAI ..

• Ra
    raghu11 Jul 17, 2010

Dear sir i have lose my nokia 5610 phone IMEI number is 358652013641911 plz trace out my mobile contact my number is 9885846603

• Mv
    mvj001 Mar 08, 2011

I have lost my mobile in auto. Please help me.

Your name: Madhukar Joshi
    E-mail for communication: [email protected]
    Missed date: 9th-feb-2011
    IMEI No.: 358652018225207

nokia promotion

Section a **personal Prefix (mr. , mrs. , ms. , dr. , etc. ) : First name: Middle name: Last name: Date...

returned a faulty item

i sent a hands free kit back to nokia care uk back in june cos it was faulty. they sent me a replacement completely different from the one i sent, and i was told that they do not make the one i have anymore, which is ridiculous as i have seen it on their website. i then spoke to a lady called sandra who seem to be quite helpful, and she said to send the one back and she will get the original one sent out to me. about 4 weeks passed and then i received a parcel what was it again the wrong item was sent. i have been calling nokia care uk for the last 3-4 weeks and they keep telling me they are dealing with it and that they will get back to me. at the moment i have the handsfree kit which isnt suitable and am still waiting. its now been nearly 5 months.

• Ka
    Kamal Nov 13, 2008

i have sms saying that i have won 110000 pound in Nokia Raffle UK Draw 2008, please advice me what to do, is it that type of fraud?

winning a 500,000 pound

On the 26th of Sep. I received an SMS that says that my cell phone number has won 500, 000 Pound in the on...

uk nokia promo

I receivedan sms saying my number has won me 100, 000.00 pounds in the UK NOKI promtion, they even gave me a...

sms stating I won 500,000usd

Today (23.08.2008) I received an sms stating what follows: 'congratulations this mobile has won $500, 000usd...

poor after sale service

I bought a costly Nokia mobile type 6300 from the Nokia official local agent Maximum.

Unfortunately they:
1. Sold me a used product.
2. Tricked me by exchanging a Hangarian made item with a nother Chineses one as a way of customer satisfaction.
3. Provide delayed, dishonest and poor service.
4. Followed a very uncourtous and unprofessional way of customer service.

Results:
1. Completely unsatisfied.
2. Lost a large percentage of the product value I bought for a high price.
3. Personally I would never recommend the Nokia Local Dealer (Maximum) for any other customers.
4. I will keep lobbying in many media channels to straighten up this type of fraud matter as I can.

Bakr Akwa

nokia promotion award

2nd floor, jalan melaka raya 25, Taman melaka raya, kuala lumpur Malaysia. attention: Mr. pradeep...

winning of prize

Nokia online promotions,
Nokia corporation
Keilalahdentie 2-4, fi-02150 espoo
P. o. box 226,
Fi-00045
Finland.

Dear winner,

On behalf of the management and staff of nokia corporation-the organizers of the 2008 nokia online regional promotion, I wish to inform you that your email address has won you a cash price of us$300, 000 (three hundred thousand united states dollars). attached to your cash price is a bmw 3 series saloon car, a n95 series 3g nokia mobile phone, and your winning certificate.

Congratulations!!!

Your email address produced the lucky numbers which made you one of our winners in our ongoing promotion.

40 internet/email users emerged as winners. this promotion is the first of its kind and is in line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary. a large database of email addresses are taken from websites, online directories, and search engines all over the world and are entered for the promotional draws. this is geared towards promoting the nokia brand and also to encourage individuals of all class to use the internet network.

To process your claims, a claims officer has been assigned to you. she will take you through the process of redeeming your prizes. please find below her contact information:

Name of claim officer: ms. linda peterson
Email address: [protected]@live.com

To enable a speedy processing of your claims, you are expected to provide the following information by email to your claims agent:

1. full name:
2. contact address:
3. phone number:
4. sex:
5. occupation:
6. age:
7. country of residence:

Note: you are advised to contact only your claims agent in all matters regarding your win. do not respond to this email as it is only an automated notification to alert you of your winnings.

Should there by any change of your email address, please notify your claims agent immediately.

Once again, congratulations from us.

Sincerely,

Mr. jerry strickland.

Online promotion director.
Nokia corporation.

Copyright & copy; 2008 nokia online promo. all rights reserved.

• Af
    afrim zekiqi Sep 29, 2009

i got a sms mesage in my phone number that i won 250000 pounds . i want to know that i realy win this money or this is the joke. [email protected] i wait your ansever in this email adrese

inaudible sound and no network signal with this particular phone

Sir,
I have purchase a Nokia Slide 3600 from a shop named Mobile world Located in the MG Road of Jeypore Town of Koraput district in Orisssa, India. On 15-08-08.Immediately after 3days I had the problem of inaudible sound absolutely feeble and when approached the shop they took it to Nokia care and there it was repaired. Again after 5 days the set was taken with the same problem and they attended to it stating there was some dust and it was cleaned. Again after 5 days the set was taken with the same problem and this time the speaker was changed. Even now our woes did not stop and we were forced to go the shop with Problem of inaudible sound and non availability of network signal. The same sim when fitted in other mobiles it had full signal indicating that my new mobile 3600 slide had the problem.This time also they shop Personnel did not agree with the problem and they went on insisting that they do not have any responsibility once the product leaves their shop. This time also they kept the mobile for 2 days just doing nothing to satisfy the customer. For all the repairs they never gave the Job sheet and they wanted to fool the customer in every respect. Totally disappointed with the set performance I asked for exchange and prepared for some cut in the amount paid to me. They disagreed and went on insisting that the set was allright.Even when they took their set in their possession they refused to give the receipt for the same. I doubt the sincerity of the shop personnel towards the customer Problems. Their behavior is deplorable. Again yesterday I went to the shop with same two problems but in futile. I am a middle class family person and I purchased the mobile after lot of thinking. I really left with lot of disappointment. I have you as the only hope that can do justice to my hard earned money. The Phone bill no is158 and the amount paid was Rs.9200/-.IMFL [protected] and the battery no is [protected] and charger no is [protected].Please Help me.

With Regards,

Koraput(dt)
Phone:[protected]
[protected]

sarkar Oct 02, 2008

Very poor speaker system.
    You can't keep the mobile in upright position on your bed or anything coz the speaker is in he backside and ringtone is not audible even if you are in the same room.

Nokis should had added a small speaker on the side edges of the phone.

• So
    Sourav Das Oct 19, 2009

Too poor sound. I had bought it by giving Rs.9050, but after some it got's few kind 0f problem, I am a middile class student, f0or educational work, I have to go few kind of bfer places, so the phone is very important for me, In road or crowd, enen whenever I am in my room and spending time in silent place, I heard the voloume so poorly, It gets virus from any other connectivitic phone when I connected it with other phones. I borrow it to Nokia care for 3 times but unvariebly their is no change in result my IMEI no is 35576023374336, and my phone umber is 9007421863, I need help immedietly, PLEASE HELP.

phone umber-9007421863

• Sh
    Shova Nov 19, 2009

Yes, I do agree with the complaint because some of the nokia care centres in Bhubaneswar are doing the same thing and in my opinion sometimes they are replacing the mobile parts which is very disgracing. Such type of people should be strongly dealt with.

Resolved bad service

Well i need help nokia in 4630 wooland corporate blvd tampa, Florida [protected] have the worst cust...

lcd not working

I had bought a Nokia N95 8gb from carrefour Deira city centre dubai on Dec, 2007 it got the problem in July 2008 as it was under the Gurantee period, I had submit for the repair, which they took 21 days and still the problem was not solved, again I submit the mobile on 23 august 2008 at cellucom care, they told that it will take 10-15 working day and till today (14/09/08) they had not repaired and telling that it has not came till today and not sure how many more days it will take. I am very upset with the service and I spent dhm 2750/- and I am suffering because of bad set of phone. I need the explanation or exchange the pcs for me immediately

• 19
    1993killer Feb 02, 2011

SIR,
    Today(2nd feb 2011) around 11.30 am my father was on his way to bkaner(rajasthan)from Mumbai via train near Jodhpur somebody stole the phone and ran away..Please track the phone immediately and help me get it back...Please take the initiative and feel free to ask for any further details required ..
    Mobile handset-Nokia n95 8gb
    IMEI-351959030627337
    Mobile owner-Gaurav Modi

no display

From, ganesh compliant nokia care Theni Tamilnadu625531 vinayaga electronics 28 ponamblam...