Complaints & Reviews

nokia service department athens greece

To: nokia
Complaints dept.
Central offices

To: nokia
Complaints dept.
Soouth east europe branch
Central offices athens 25/08/2008

Dear sirs,

On the 28/08/2008 our company purchased a black nokia 6500 slide [protected]) model of your mobile telephone for the excluse use by our managing director mrs. M. Markides papazoglou.
About twenty days ago the telephone stopped ringing and after five days the radio stopped dworking.
We took it to the shop that we purchased it and the shop assistant told us that this was the fault of the of the apparatus. He sggested for quicker service to apply to nokia service in vouliagmeni avenue, glyfada voula athhens.
The answer of the technical dept. Was that the apparatus was immerced in water and thus the fault was ours!!!
On our remark that we are quite sure that this did not happen while it was in our hands, they replied that a simple drop of water from rain or spilling could be sufficiont to spoil the apparatus.
We protest therfore, and would like to know if really a drop of water can spoil the nokia apparatus or whether this was a to deny your company's responsibility.

Yours trully

Complaints Dept.
    South East Europe Branch
    Central offices Athens 25/11/2008

Dear Sirs,

On the 28/08/2008 our company purchased a black NOKIA 6500 SLIDE (353076024867916) model of your mobile telephone for the exclusive use by our managing director Mrs. M. Markides Papazoglou.
    About twenty days ago the telephone stopped ringing and after five days the radio stopped working.
    We took it to the shop that we purchased it and the shop assistant told us that this was the fault of the <sound chip> of the apparatus. He suggested for quicker service to apply to NOKIA SERVICE in VOULIAGMENI AVENUE, GLYFADA VOULA ATHHENS.
    The answer of the technical dept. was that the apparatus was immerced in water and thus the fault was ours!!!
    On our remark that we are quite sure that this did not happen while it was in our hands, they replied that a simple drop of water from rain or spilling could be sufficient to spoil the apparatus.
    We protest therefore, and would like to know if really a drop of water can spoil the NOKIA APPARATUS or whether this was a <convenient excuse> to deny your company's responsibility .

Yours trully

For the Company
    H. Kaila

• Je
    jermaine Mar 10, 2009

i av a nokia 6500 slide that stop working it need a circurt doard how do i go about geting one i am in jamaica wi its a cool phone am i rely like this phone any help please thank in adv

it's scam

Hi to all, I've received the following scam letter claiming that i've won alot of money ! Pls read thru and...

sms scam

Its still going on... I just got one just now (12/4/2017 3:00 pm exactly) on my cell as a text message, and I...

helllo there

Hello, I have received sms from nokia co-operation saying that I won 500.000 usd in the ongoing promoand...

is tru or fraude lottary

Hello! My name is gazment. I have received a sms by a mobile phone no +[protected] which informed me that I...

no display

Sir

I have purchased a new mobile nokia 1200 model from cellular world - karaikudi bill. No 438 dt 12.04.08.

Imei no : [protected] tc. No [protected]

For last 3 months back blank display problem created and handed over to the dealer for wty service. They have serviced and return back. But one day it is working then the same problem created. I have handed over the cell phone 2 times and serviced after that also the same problem created. I have requested to give new one for wty replacemnet. I have not statisfied for your service. Now this cell is not working condition. So please give a new mobile phone. Kinldy reply back I am waiting for your favourable reply.

Thanks

D. Rajesh.
Cell no : [protected]

• Hb
    hblall Oct 06, 2009

mobile telephone set model 1200-me.355734029158925 purchased by me from bhati telecom faridabad under no 1239 dt 28.5.09 went out of order in mid sep2009.given for rectification of faults to nokia modcad care nehru grounds fardabad under their service job sheet no mod/757 dt 15.9.09, accepted by them for repairsunder warranty. while collecting mobile set, modcad faridabad charged me rs 300 for repairs as iin their afterthought opinion my mobile set was not covered by warranty. under strong protests, i had to pay rs 300 under theirinvoice 2151 dt 18.9.09. even after lodging several complaints with them thro speed post, email, telephone calls etcno reply received from modcad nokia faridabad. refund of amount erroneously charged also not made. this senior citizen had to face lot of humiliation. request look into urgently to save good reputation of nokia. from hb lall 1123 sector 23a faridabad tel nos 9990123662 & 01292237362

• Ra
    rajpara prakash Mar 26, 2010

name : prakash rajpara
    address : 001, A - wing, Gayatri Dham, near Plesant Park, mira bhayander road, Dist : Thane- 401107
    phone model : nokia 1200
    my contact no. : 9969635341

• Ru
    rushbabh shah Mar 09, 2011

i loost my mobail ...
    my mobail put down from my bag

• Li

please help me

email winning international promo

NOKIA Promo Head Office
2nd Floor Berkley Square House Berkley Square
London W1J 6BD London, United Kingdom.

OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

Reference Number: BT:[protected]/21
Batch Number: 12/25/0034

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded NOKIA UK Online Email Winners International programs in collaboration with the Yahoo Inc. held on 11th November, 2008.

Your email address has been randomly selected as one of the 10 lucky winning address in this 2nd category draw, you have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1, 000, 000.00 (One million Pound Sterlings) in cash credited to file KTU/[protected]/07.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100, 000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online.

To file and claim your winning contact your claims agent with your:

(1) Amount won:
(6) Phone number:

Contact Person: Dr. Tom Adams
Telephone: +[protected]
Email: winner.[protected]@googlemail.com

For further clarification/verification of your claims, Please call Dr. Tom Adams or Contact via E-mail immediately. (winner.[protected]@googlemail.com)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Theresa K. Williams
Promotions Manager.

© Copyright [protected] the Nokia Promo Inc.

ahmed samer Nov 26, 2008

please send chek to me to my adreas egypt sohag almonshah to ahmed samer please my tel 0115379288

fake winnings

I own a cricket wireless usb internet broadband device. I recieved the following sms message from: 6245 on...

congratulations! you have just won 250,000,00 (gbp) in the ongoing nokia143th anniversary

I have recieved the following text through an email giving me an impression that I have won some amount from a lucky draw in nokia

So kindly guide with regard to the status and authenticity of such offer

congratulations! you have just won 250, 000, 00 (gbp) in the ongoing nokia143th anniversary. for claims please call: +[protected] or email:
[protected]@yahoo.co. uk

Name:

Mobile number:

Country:

Regards dr stephen hall claims agent nokia uk.

sathish Nov 12, 2008

i have received a mail i want to know is that true or 419 scam

Congratulations! you have just won 250, 000, 00(GBP) in the ongoing
    NOKIA143th anniversary.For claims please call: +447035920405 or email:
    [email protected]

Name:

Mobile number:

Country:

Regards Dr Stephen Hall Claims Agent NOKIA UK.

t

hanks

sathishkumar

sendig me fake msgs

i got msg from nokia pro...that i won 365, 000 pounds...and to get money i have to mail at nokia.[protected]@hotmail.com or have to contact on [protected]...please take action abt these number and email id...

beware - it's a scam!

Verification confirmation requirement mail:

Congratulations, we the staffs of nokia congratulate you as one of the lucky winners on this year nokia mobile reward scheme.in line with the commemorating event with nokia ukmarking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over & pound;46, 000.000.00 (fourty six million great britain pounds) for their 142nd anniversary draws. all participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from australia, new zealand, north america, south america, europe, asia and africa as part of international promotions program, which is conducted annually in britain, london. your mobile number has been selected at random by our computer system of networking and has won for you the sum of & pound;110, 000.00 gbp (one hundred and ten thousand great british pounds) and all information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence as soon as you fill and return the nokia mobile reward scheme verification requirements {section b and c} below this message.

Note: your mobile number tagged to your winning verification number is
Verification no. : nmr/77/dfac/12

Every section on this mail must be to the best of your knowledge and must be correct to avoid any form of falsification which could render the information useless and might lead to disqualification.

Note the following terms and condition
Any falsification of your details will render you disqualified because you will be assumed to be impersonating.
You are required to send a copy of your passport or drivers license along with the claims requirement.
Friend and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an irrevocable guarantee bond (igb).

To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential.

Your won prize is consisting of a nokia n95 series mobile phone and a sealed world bank cheque of 110, 000 pounds issued out in your name [which will be handed over to you in person and you will be receiving assistance from the diplomats coming to you in person] and all nokia original documents regarding this promotion will be handed over to you as well.

Due to the amount of money coming in a cheque to you, it cannot be sent to your local delivery so thats is why we are going to use a diplomatic service delivery for the option you have chosen, and this diplomatic service will deliver your parcel to your doorstep and to whose signatory is on the nokia payment release form.

Section b

Verification requirements for prize claim
Form no. uae01/00

Choose a delivery option you can afford conveniently and the desired option will be in charge of delivering your won prize to you as you will be contacted directly from the airport on arrival.

Fedex courier

Ups

Mailing: 300 gbp []
72 hours delivery

Note the following…
We have paid for your insurance and you are gauranteed a safe and reliable delivery. also note that you are going to make payment for your delivery before delivery is initiated.

Most importantly, you must understand that your mobile no. / email address was selected at random from our computer network system which was entered simultaneously into the nokia mobile raffle draw. therefore you have been notified on your number and email as one of the lucky winners who will benefit from this year nokia mobile company. we look forward to provide the quality of our services to you.

Section c
Fill in your details carefully in the spaces provided below:

*beneficiary's name :jagicza józsef

*winning mobile number:+[protected]

*verification number:____________________________________

*delivery address{not p. o. box}: 7140 bátaszék, józsef a. u. 18. hungary

__________________________________________________________

*passport no. : ___________________________________________

Next of kin [your brother/sister] : _______________________________________________

*declaration: I hereby send my details/information herein this mail to continue the process/claim of my won prize from nokia mobile promo. you have to accept or decline from the option below to be able to continue claims.

I agree { + } I do not agree { }

• La
    Lawrence Pena Nov 19, 2008

I have recieved a similar email and I was so concerned whether it is a scam or real. I emailed the person, Paul Richardson of 2 Queen Anne's Gate London SWIH 9AA United Kingdom.

I was emailed the Verification Confirmation Requirement mail and the Payment Release Form and send back so my prize money of 110, 000 pounds could be processed.

I seemed so real and I don't know what to do. When I asked if my prize money could be deposited into my account instaed of paying the huge delivery fee. I was advised, its not possible because of regualtions. I have to pay the delivery fee of almost 400 pounds which is equivalent of 1700 papua New Guinea kina.

I have emailed the British High Commission in Papua New Guinea for verification but have not heard from them yet.

I want to know if this is a scam or real. I cannot pay for deliver, unless I know its genuine. I still have not sent back the Verification Conformation Requirement mail and the Release Form yet.

The Promotion coordinator's contact in Uk is Phon: +44 704 575 7280 and fax : +44 700 601 2913.

If it is a scam I am not worried but it just not right for people to prey on the unsuspecting. If I have won a prize, well its luck at its best.

• Hu
    humayun May 07, 2009

nokia has left us cofused we want an answer from thr horses mouth.your silence will not help.It makes nokia party to any wrong doing

• Ke
    kemi asala Oct 20, 2010

I AGREE THAT NOKIA MOBILE should do something and comment on this.i also received a similar text that i won 100, 000 pounds and i checked NOKIA website and swa the picture of Dr hENNING Kagermann, the man that purpottedly sent me the verification is this real or another scam?my email address is [email protected]

• Ew
    Ewere Alex Nov 19, 2010

I received a message on 17th November, 2010, reading that my mobile number has won 100, 000pounds in 2010 Nokia uk promotion with ref. no: NK417, verification no: BLT/55/TKY/0128. I was advised to call Dr. Henning Kagermann on phone number +44-703-190-7791 which I did. He urged me to contact Mrs Felicia Brown of CCS Courier Service for immediate delivery of my prize. He also told me that the sum of 13500 Naira is going to be paid for delivery charges. please, I want to know the truth of this message. My e-mail is ( [email protected]) and my mobile phone number is 2348069564225. thanks for your assistance.
    Alex.

• Ew
    Ewere Alex Nov 19, 2010

The complaint betray my believe in any lottery messages in any form.

• Ji
    jibril mohammed Jun 12, 2012

i was sent a message dat i won 70, 000pounds is dat true

Animashaun O. I. Oct 04, 2012

I have also been sent similar mail from one Dr. Mark Eastwood, the mail claims that he is Nokia Chief Financial Officer.After reading through some comments i have concluded that this is a scam, because i believe there cant be more than one financial officer as there are other names claiming to be Chief Financial Officer.
    I want to believe that Nokia is in support of this scam, if not why wont they have gotten a solution to it or at least check mate the people behind this.Nokia is too big a company to let this fly and you will be doing your ardent customers a realy big favour by addressing this issue.
    I would like to be updated on whatever actions or steps Nokia would be taking to combat this scam, my email address is [email protected] and my phone number is +234 802 3078828.

sabiita Oct 04, 2012

I also got recent message that i got prize $3, 000, 000. is it true or scam. if it is true let me know. my email is [email protected]

• Nc
    @@[email protected] Oct 09, 2013

wtf i got the same mail of nokia reward... i just replied all there queries casually with no intention to claim any reward as i knew they are fake... next day i got a call from MR. JOHN AYE... he told me to that i have to send some indian rupees around 20k to his account for some airport clearance charges... he sent me his a/c no. i.e 333152792292... wtf.. i told him i dont wanna claim any award.. i quit.. n the person is forcing me to claim its promising we have mailed u everything... hah finally i got rid of him after scolding.. :P BE AWARE GUYS ITS A SCAM

lucky winner from on line promotion

I received an e-mail from nokia online promotion announcing me that I am the lucky winner of 750, 000 pound...

claim money

I too did recieve an sms stating that I won 190, 000 british pounds... How the heck they get the mobile...

misleading behavior at nokia care agra

My cell ph all of a sudden stopped working, when I went to nokia care cente they told me there was some water which has gone inside the phone so warranty is void & i'll have to pay 1500 as repair.
When I objected to it saying there is no such incident of ph coming in contact with water to refused to listen.
Some of my friends also faced this problem, they say its the best excuse that they have.

I just want to say if nokia 's intentions are such then they should close these shops called nokia care.
We consumers are not fools & we know it better how to operate phones

• Ba
    Bal Mukund Singh Aug 25, 2007

Dear sir

It is to inform you that my cell phone make Nokia-N70 music has been lost while travelling from Delhi Cantt to Laxmi Nagar New Delhi on 24th Aug 07 at about 1900 hrs. The IMEI No. of my cell phone is --------351863010735963-----------.An FIR has been lodged at Shakarpur Police Station New Delhi on 24th Aug 07.you are requested to take immediate action in BLOCKING The Cell Phone completly to avoid further use by anybody.
    My service provider was Air Tel & the Connection No was 9810705138.
    Immediate Action is requested.
    Thanking you
    yours,

Bal Mukund Singh
    Email:[email protected]
    Contact No.: +919910581618

• De
    Deepak Garg Apr 26, 2008

My name is Deepak Garg, I bought a new N 70 against Bill in November 2007 and the Serial no is 356294017910224, when i dailed the phone the loudspeaker and media Player of the phone automatically get on, and the phone will get disconnected. I have taken my phone to nokia care in pitam pura where they have told me about the software problem of the phone, they have loaded the software again and give to me, that problem again come when i left that place. Then i have shown my phone to Naraina Nokia care Centre on 4 th April they told that this problem will be solved, u have to leave the phone for 10 to 15 days, after 10 days i got my phone and after that, that problem aries again, i have gone their again and told that person, he told me that this has to send to our head office for repair. After 15 days they have given me the phone agains and it works properly only for 1 day and that problem is started again. Even they have put the phone for 2 days for quality check also, But i dont get favourable response.

So i have decided to go to consumer Court for this bad service provided by Nokia.

My no is. 9810182182

Anju Patel Apr 26, 2008

Hi my handset have simmilar problem.
    Anju
    (http://www.shoppingsurat.com)

sajesh May 26, 2008

my handset have same problm

• Pr
    pragnesh mulsaniya Mar 03, 2010

sir, myname is mulsaniya pragnesh k.
    my mobile phone is stolen .so i request you to help me for find out my mobile.

name:Mulsaniya Pragnesh k.
    Missed date:3/3/2010
    IMEI No.:358080019465558

• Pa
    partho Sep 28, 2010

hi i have a problem to my imei . that has been changed. so pls help me.

• Gu
    guptarohit_leo Oct 28, 2010

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have lost my mobile phone Nokia N70-1 Music Black.
    Its IMEI No is--351863013909169

Kindly help me in tracking this mobile.

Thanks and Regards
    Rohit

• Ki
    kiranmurthy88 Apr 29, 2011

I LOST MY MOBILE PH ON 22-04-2011 WHILE I M TRAVELING BY BUS IN THAT TIME I AM USING IN THAT CELL PH NO 9743344448

your mobile number has won 1000000 pounds in 2008 nokia mobile promo

Received a message on mobile that your mobile number has won 1000000 pounds in the year 2008. for claims send name, winning mobile number and address and email to [protected]@gmail.com & call +44 [protected]. on sending the details, received email asking for sending payment form, with mode of delivery ie dhl, ups, fedex. payyment to be made before receiving parcel, costing 458, 320 & 290gbp respectively. confirmation needed

• Su
    Sulehri Nov 01, 2008

Received a message on mobile that your mobile number has won 1000000 pounds in the year 2008. For claims send name, winning mobile number and address and email to [email protected] & call +44 7045781413. On sending the details, received email asking for sending payment form, with mode of delivery ie DHL, UPS, FedEx. Payyment to be made before receiving parcel, costing 458, 320 &290GBP respectively. Confirmation needed

• Mi
    mirian cabadze Nov 17, 2008

how con i trust this company?

how can i recive winning prize?

• Al
    aleli Nov 19, 2008

is this true?

how can i get my price?

Ahmed Abdelgelil Nov 25, 2008

Dear Gentlemen
    I have received SMS- on my mobile phone informing me that I won 1, 000, 000 pounds in Nokia Mobile promo of the year
    2008 and I sent many mails to [email protected] and just please, find here under my personal data:
    Name : Ahmed Abdelgelil Mohamed Youssef Attalla
    Mobile number : ++966 50 77 26 230
    Address: PO.box 25609 Riyadh 11476 (Saudi Arabia)
    e-mail: [email protected]
    Profession: Product Development Manager of Saudi Lighting Company
    this for your information and further action please.. T H A N K S
    Regards
    Ahmed Abdelgelil

Ahmed Abdelgelil Nov 25, 2008

Dear Gentlemen

I have received an sms on my mobile phone informing me that I won 1, 000, 000 pounds in nokia mobile promo of 2008
    asking me to sned my personal data ro [email protected] and I have done the same:
    Name : Ahmed Abdelgelil Mohamed youssef attalla
    Mobile : ++ 966 50 77 26 230
    address: P.O.BOX 25609 Riyadh 11476
    e-mail : [email protected]
    This is for your information and looking forward to at least( contnuing) the trusting of your nokia company
    for your reply please, if that is still ( T R U E) thanks
    Regards
    Ahmed abdelgeil

• Ab
    abha Nov 25, 2008

bloody...this is real fake...
    BEWARE...BEWARE

nokia lottery scam

Spam
Move to folder:
go

Message: 11 of 111
< previous | next >

From:
Nokia promo <[protected]@gmail.com save address reminder
To: <[protected]@gmail.com>
Subject: winning notification
Date: friday, october 31, 2008 12:29:00 am [view source]

Dear winner,

Congratulations you have won £550, 000, 00, (five hundred and fifty thousand british pounds)in the annual nokia e-mail promo. for more details call(+[protected]).
And send an email to [protected]@gmail.com. and you are advised to forward the below informations to mr david henz on this email([protected]@gmail.com)to enable him process your winning prize
Congratulations once again

Kindest regards,
Mr nolan peters
Co-ordinator

Mail sent via @airsoftmail - http://www.airsoftmail.com/

change your options to hide images within all messages.

2008 online promo

Nokia nigeria online promotion

Nokia nigeria
2008 annual online promo
Abuja, nigeria
October 2008,

Attn winner:

We are happy to inform you that your email address was
Selected as the recipient of the sum of one million five hundred
Thousand dollars ($1, 500, 000, 000) in our online promotions.

You winning number is 33901hhy11, and we want you to know
That about 2 million emails were selected through a computer
Balloting system drawn from e-mail addresses all over the world.

This online promotion is sponsored by the the board of directors
Of nokia as part of their own way of contributing to world
Development.

You are to contact our legal release consultant with the information below
So that he will instruct you on how you will claim your prize.

Name: barr stead okafor
(Stead attorneys)

Email: [protected]@live.com

Mobile number:+[protected]

Provide him with the below details:

Full names:

Reference number: [protected]_6214

Winning notification

Attention: lucky winner,

We are happy to announce that you are one of our lucky four (4) star
Prize winner in this months edition of the uk lottery international
Online promotion in england.

This makes you a proud owner of a cash amount of $950, 000.00. To claim
Your prize, it is important that you acknowledge your receipt of this
Correspondence by contacting the handling agent.

Handling agent: mr. James keegan
Phone number: +[protected]
E-mail: ([protected]@msn.com)

Below is the claims and verifications form. You are expected to fill and
Return it immediately so we can start processing your claims:

1. Full names:
7. Age:
8. Nationality:
9. Occupation:

Nb: please note! Any claim not made before ten (10) working days from
Date of notification indicate that the winner has voluntarily forfeited
His/her winnings.

Copyright & copy; [protected] the uk national lottery inc.
All rights reserved. Terms of service - guideline

• Ka
    KANNA PODUVAL THAMBAN Dec 14, 2007

I have received a message on the 12 th of December from Nokia Nigeria that I am a winner in their 142 nd Anniversary sweepstake and the amount is 110,000 GBP.
    Asked to contact [email protected] Tel # 002348069485963
    I have send all the details requested and the courier charge of 36o GBP.
    Now they are asking me to pay another 1870 GBP for tax in Nigeria.
    Is it true or fake.
    Please advise

John Dec 20, 2007

That's pretty fricking fake right there.

• Am
    Amosu samuel Nov 01, 2008

i will like to play and win.

• Ti
    Tim Nov 07, 2008

That is a scam. If you have to pay a fee, it is a scam.
    You should have checked everything carefully before actually paying them. You won't get your money back and you should definitely not pay them anymore. Just ignore them from now on.

MANOJ KUMAR Jan 25, 2009

Dear Sir,

I have received a mail from NOKIA NIGERIA from [email protected] saying that my mobile number has won 172, 000 pounds for the ongoing year 2008 NOKIA PROMO and for claim asked me to send the email to [email protected] and contact Mr.Marc Cole (Tel:+2348062504609). or [email protected]

I already contacted Mr.Marc Cole and given all the information including verification and all other details also.
    After I gave the details, he asked me to send the courier charges(CCS express Courier) in USD and I had already been paid the money also via western union. CCS Express Courier Contact Mr.Federick Gold+2347056319207)
    After I send this money he asked me to pay inland reveune charges(already paid inUSD) at Nigeria. After I send this money the parcel was held in european union customs, UK and asked me to pay european union customs fee to release the parcel. I had already been paid the money in USD.9, 702/- (contact Person: Mr.Robert Ferandez +447031999868)mail id. [email protected] After paid all these Mr.Mark Cole told me that european union staffs are asking more money and will collect the same from them and send it thru' swift online transfer and till now he has not send the money to me. what ever message got it from Mark Cole I am having. Now he is cheating me and not sending the money and not responding also.
    Now I sincerely request you to send my expenses money (what are all expenses I beared) evenif I don't get the prize money.

How many times I am sending the complaint, still there is no reply from your side.
    Kindly consider this matter as serious and take necessary action in this regard.
    If you want any further information or details, I am ready to give those details.
    Awaiting your early reply in this regard. I

Yours Sincerely,

Manoj Kumar.
    Mobile No: 00971508907599.
    mail ID: [email protected]

manoj kumar Jan 26, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I would like to inform you that I got a message on my mobile that I have won NOKIA ONLINE PROMO 2008 and award for GBP 1, 72000/- On a repeated requested I had been send the money as per the instruction of Mr.Mark Cole (Tel: +2348062504609) and mail ID [email protected] I have all the documents copy which I send ( inland revenue charges, courier charges, european union custom fee paid) This is almost two months completed. After making all these he is playing and not releasing my money. Evenif I don't get the prize money, I just need only my expenses what are all I beared) Whenever I am making call he is telling some execuse and not answering properly. As I am attaching herewith all my correspondence with Mark Cole and other related staffs involved in this issue. Sir, If you read all the details, you will come to know what has happened. Sir, I am sincerely requesting you to either release my prize money or my expenses amount as early as possible. Please take necessary action in this regard. Awaiting your early reply in this regard.
    Thanking you,
    Yours Sincerely,
    Manoj Kumar.
    Dubai.MOB; 00971 50 8907599 mail id : [email protected]

• Go
    gollywally Sep 08, 2009

I might have been scammed. I received an email from Nigeria, in which I was promised millions of dollars for doing nothing other than accepting a cash transfer into my bank account. When I contacted the agent, he said that he was going to set up the deal but he had to be paid half his fee in New York, and the other half out of the transferred funds. Until the other party had funds in the US, I would have to cover part of the fees. At first, he asked for $27, 000 in cash, but when I told them I only had $15, 000 he said he would give me a "break." However, when I flew to New York, he met me at the airport and took the cash saying that he would be back with the "contracts." That is the last I have seen of him. Every day I wander around Kennedy airport, and I never see him. I hope he wasn't hurt, but I sure would like to complete this great deal.

• Au
    autea Oct 03, 2009

Manoj Kumar, nothing comes so free nowadays esp in thousands or millions. Please do not give your money to these "winning cases" anymore. They are cons. If big companies were to offer cash prices, you would be communicating direct to their email domain for this case - [email protected]
    This is the very least. I don't know if it is silly, I'd ask them to deduct everything they need from the prize money itself and give me the balance. Just let me know how much has been deducted. After all, it's free money, I don't care how much I get.

mobile sms

I received an SMS from "[protected]@emirates.net.ae" congratulating me and telling me that my mobile number won 147, 000 pounds from this year's Nokia Mobile Promotion. I was also told to send an email to [protected]@live.com and call +[protected].

Without even thinking, I know this is a scam!

cheating email

I received this mail cheating or true mail

Congratulations, we have received your claim information for the nokia italia promo. Your cell phone number has been chosen to receive the prize of (€600, 000.00) six hundred thousand euros and a n95 nokia mobile telephone. This promo is approved by the italian gaming board and also licensed by the international association of gaming regulators (Iagr).

Terms and conditions

Outlined herein are the terms and conditions for claiming your prize:

Employees of nokia world wide and their relatives are excluded from participating in this program.

You have ten days from today to complete the claim or you lose the prize.

All processes regarding the delivery of your cheque through your selected courier service will be carried out at your expense. As the winner you are responsible for the courier costs in sending the cheque to you. These charges are non-deductible from the cheque.

If you agree to the terms and conditions, fill in the required information in the respective columns below and submit. Winners are required to send a scanned copy of either their driver's license or international passport by email for identification purposes when submitting the below requested information.

First name:
City:
State/province:
Occupation:
Amount won:
Choose the courier service suitable for you: dhl cost of delivery: 617 euro. Ups cost of delivery: 680 euro. Fedex cost of delivery: 670 euro.

All submitted information is kept in the strictest confidence. No part of the information provided will be given out to any third party. Fill in the columns correctly and make sure you fill in the special code you received in the text notification. Also specify correctly the courier service suitable for you. Information provided herein will be used to process your claim.

You are advised to keep your winning information secret until your claim has been processed and winnings remitted to avoid fraudulent claims. Any leak of your winning information resulting in a double claim will nullify your winning.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 42nd anniversary draws.

I wish to congratulate you on your won prize and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Mr. John m. Doust

93 regent street,
London, w1b 4dy
Tel: +[protected]

Copyright & copy; 2008 nokia. All rights reserved

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee (S). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents

• Iv
    ivica Nov 30, 2008

hfzfg

• Su
    suzette Dec 11, 2008

SMS was received notifying me of winnings of 300 thousand Euro.
    True or false?

• Be
    Bela Dec 12, 2008

I RECEIVED THIS MAIL CHEATING OR TRUE.

From: Nokia Italia
    Date: 12/04/08 03:38:18
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Nokia claim Rules

Congratulations, we have received your claim information for the Nokia Italia promo. Your cell phone number has been chosen to receive the prize of (€ 300, 000.00) Three Hundred Thousand Euros and a E61i Nokia mobile telephone.This promo is approved by the Italian Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Outlined herein are the terms and conditions for claiming your prize:

Employees of Nokia world wide and their relatives are excluded from participating in this program.You have ten days from today to complete the claim or you lose the prize.

If you agree to the terms and conditions, click on the link below to access the form, fill in the required information and submit. Winners are required to send a scanned copy of either their driver’s license or international passport by email for identification purposes after submitting the form.

All submitted information is kept in the strictest confidence. No part of the information provided will be given out to any third party. Complete this form correctly and make sure you fill in the special code you received in the text notification. Information provided here will be used to process your claim.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 40th Anniversary Draws.

Viale Regina Elena, 299,
    00161 Roma
    Italia..
    Memorandum of Agreement
    This memorandum of agreement between Nokia Italia and the Winner is entered into under authority of
    Nokia Italia and is governed by Italian laws.
    UNDER CLAIM CODE:
    IN THE NOKIA ITALIA MOBILE AWARDS FOR THE AMOUNT OF
    HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS. (
    This memorandum is entered into to guarantee the Winner that upon completion of the claim form in
    accordance with Nokia Italia Mobile phone sms program, app
    regards to your win notice (the winning notification you received via text message). We accept responsibility
    information contained in this memorandum relating to us, our group, the offer and rules otherwise relating to
    the prize is true and accurate and not misleading, (ii) this memorandum contains all information relating to us,
    our group, the offer which is material in the context of the prize, and (iii) this memorandum does not contain
    any untrue statement of a material fact or omit to state a material fact necessary in order to make the
    statements herein, in the light of circumstances under which they ar
    intentions expressed herein are honestly and reasonably held and there are no facts or omissions of which
    would make any of such information or the expressions of any such opinions or intentions misleading in any
    material respect.
    With this letter Nokia Italia hereby assumes and agrees to perform all obligations of this program under the
    contract and guarantees of this Memorandum. You will have to complete the claim to receive the prize, with
    the completion of the claim process, Nokia Italia warrants and represents that said contract is in full force and
    effect.

REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY

Copyright © 1997-

Memorandum of Agreement
    Nokia Italia and is governed by Italian laws.
    ANT4X
    IN THE NOKIA ITALIA MOBILE AWARDS FOR THE AMOUNT OF
    HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS. (€ 300.000.00)
    accordance with Nokia Italia Mobile phone sms program, approval is granted for your claiming the prize in
    statements herein, in the light of circumstances under which they are made, not misleading. The opinions and
    REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY
    Nokia Italia
    Víale ReginaElena, 299
    00161 Roma
    Italia.
    -2006 Nokia Italia P.I. 04900570963. All rights reserved. Terms of Service – Guideline

IN THE NOKIA ITALIA MOBILE AWARDS FOR THE AMOUNT OF THREE
    roval is granted for your claiming the prize in
    for the information contained in this document. We have used all reasonable care to ensure that (i) the
    e made, not misleading. The opinions and

Mr.Trevor Molino