Nokia 6300restarts automatically

J

i brought my nokia 6300 in Auguest 2007, initially the phone was worked as like anyother nokia product. but after 20 days of usage it got off while i was using it then it is not restarted. only the blue lights will come on the phone screen was blank. tkaen tot the shop. they repaired and returned in 2 days time saying that it s i fine but after another 2 weeks the same thing happened, this time they clainmed that they have changed the phone. but it was not the same phone which i was given but there was no other way to believe them. now it has got anothr probem it will a wistiling sound when i receive call s and it will restart auomatically some time the sound may not bw there but phone will restart for every 3rd or4th call. have got aby commnets.this is the quality of all 6300s or its just my phone
may be my phone is a monday monrning production!!!

• Co
    coustomer cheating Aug 13, 2010

Dear sir,

3 months before I bought a nokia 6300 from yellow mobail phone shope inside old grant city mall Al Quoz Dubai U A E.They told me that mobail is from finland .Second day itself complaints started still that mobail is with that deler I couldn't use that phone even for one day .I want to know that mobail is original or not . If it is duplicat you have to take nesserry action to to stop selling in the name of dupicate.

• Cm
    CM1986 Aug 02, 2010

Call your provider, don't post your info here
    We can't help getting your phone back.

• Sh

Rouble Bachher Apr 21, 2010

nokia 6300 lost

IMEI number [protected]

owners name : BPS Budhiraja

Address : 112, 8 th Cross, Kurinji Nagar Extn, Lawspet Pondicherry, India, 605008

Contact Number : [protected]

i WOULD BE HONOURED IF U CAN HELP ME FIND MY CELL PHONE.

Thank you.

• Ta
    tauland hyka Aug 17, 2009

i have forgoten the keypad security code, help me

• Ar
    Aragorn May 24, 2008

It's beacause the 6300 really sucks, its memory is the worst ever seen, it is really slow.. i can not understand how the people can buy this phone... they are insane

• Ab
    Aboobacker May 23, 2008

I too having the same problem of Nokia 6300 i.e it restart automatically while talking and while working with other application.I am quit seriosly fed up with the service which my phone had given to me.

• De
    derrida Mar 27, 2008

Same thing with my phone. It resets automatically every time I call...It happens every few minutes. I can not call anyone and talk normally. The phone switches off and on constantly. It is horribe.
    I bought the phone in August 2007 and the problems started in February 2008.

• Al
    ali tayyab Oct 18, 2007

I had an nokia 6233 before, which had double speakers and I used it for about 7 months. Then I bought 6300 because it looked nice and slim but I was used to nokia 6233, thats why i dont like 6300 and I am gonna sell it off in few days. First thing the battery power is low and the sound of music is low and when you call someone its no clearance in voice!

• Ri
    Richa Oct 10, 2007

I'm using this nokia-6300 mobile handset only 7 months has passed, and this handset is not working properly. Battery back-up is very low, performance is very poor, and during call dialing it automatically restart sometimes switched off also.