Having problems with Nike?

1800 062 3550 (Mexico)
1800 811 6453 (Singapore)
1800 18 886 453 (Philippines)
+1 800 344 6453 (United States)
+1 212 367 4447 (International)
+61 130 065 6453 (Australia)
+64 800 113 661 (New Zealand)
+44 207 660 4453 (United Kingdom)
+32 26 200 166 (Belgium)
+45 82 333 183 (Denmark)
+353 15 251 800 (Ireland)
+31 207 219 453 (Netherlands)
+351 213 180 051 (Portugal)
+41 225 675 466 (Switzerland)
+27 112 560 701 (South Africa)
+852 82 122 122 (Hong Kong)
+82 15 771 360 (South Korea)
+54 810 555 6453 (Argentina)
1 SW Bowerman Dr

Via Isonzo, 55, 40033 Casalecchio di Reno (BO), Italy

Norway
Vollsveien 19, Postboks 146, 1325 Oslo, Norway

Portugal
Rua Quinta do Pinheiro 16, Edifício Tejo Piso 3, Porta D, 2794-081, Carnaxide, Portugal

Russia
ul. Obrucheva, 30/1, str. 2, 117485, Moscow, Russia

Spain
C/ Garrotxa 608, Parque de Negocios Mas Blau, 08820 El Prat del Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain

Sweden

GMG Building, Oud Metha, P.O Box 894, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

South Africa
12A Growthpoint Park, Tonnetti Street, Midrand 1686

India
Ground & 1st Floor, Olympia Building, № 66/1, Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore 560093, India

Philippines
10/F Marajo Tower, 312 26th St., West cor 4th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, 1634 Taguig Metro Manila,

Argentina
Av. del Libertador 2442 - Sexto piso, (1636) Olivos, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Mexico
México (Guadalajara, Jalisco), Ontario 1107 Col. Providencia, Guadalajara, Jalisco 44620, México

Complaints & Reviews

shoes fall apart

Every single pair od nike's I have bought for not less than $80 have fallen apart, the toe rubber come...

Resolved squeaky shoes

I bought a pair of nike shoes at the store in michigan ind. after about the third time I wore them they...

Resolved inventory size for women

Good day,
I just left the nike store located in riverhead n. Y. In the tanger outlet mall. I have been shopping at this mall for over 15 years and i always go into the nike store and have a relatively excellent time shopping. I am the type of individual than enjoy the art of shopping especially at a great price. I never had any complaints. Until now!!! I noticethat not only did they change the store around (That wasn't the problem) . They have much less of a variety of women clothing!!! Its horrible!!. When you first walk into the store, on the entire right side is all clothing for men. In the middle of the store, you have, clothing for men. In the back of the store, where they have the sneakers (Great choices) , you guessed it! Mostly for men!!!On the left hand side you have a long and wide area for the cashier and the area where the line forms. After that you have the women area which is divided in half because they also have clothing for children!!! Now that is soooo unfair!! Why is there an entire side for men and not even one - fourth of a side for women. We all know that women shop and work out more than men! Not to sound sexist but i believe that this store is sexist! I will continue to shop there but i do believe that this store needs to restock their inventory and recogize that women love nike!!

• Gi
    girish shah Apr 29, 2008

i am unable to purchase shoes of size "europe 48" as the same are being very very scantily stocked at the retail outlets. And those that are availbale are very very costly and also not suited for my needs.

thanks
    girish shah

• Ka
    katesmark Oct 23, 2009

my son bought a pair of nike mercuriel puple/white football boots to start using for this season (sept) and uses them 2 times a week. They have started to split on the white area on both boots. They cost 58.00 and I am disguisted at the short length of time they have lasted.

My other son bought at the same time Adidas adinova boots and uses them the same amount of time costing 21.00 and they are still in perfect condition

Resolved shoes damage

Hi, my name is Youssef.I'm from Alexandria, Egypt.I'm eight years old. I was a big fan of all Nike...

Resolved buy from any store but finish line

Stay away from purchasing shoes from Finish Line. If you purchase a pair of shoes, even if they cost $159.99 they will make sure they are impossible to return. We bought a pair of these shoes for my daughter. The shoes were 1/2 size too big. We live 4 hours (one way) away from this store, with the closest store being 3 hours (one way) away from us. We cannot mail the shoes to them or the main company for a refund or replacement. We have to drive 8 hours to take care of this. STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE. BUY FROM FOOTLOCKER OR ANY OTHER ATHLETIC SHOE STORE.

Resolved stitching

hi there i bought a pair of nike air max jr for my daughter just after christmas and now im having to replace...

Resolved beware!!!

Don't you ever order from them!! They have gotten my money, now it's already 3 months passed and I can't...

Resolved bad condition

I purchest a pair of nike air max trainrs and once i had worn them a few times all the bottom have faded away at the back and around the bubble it use to be a nice whit and now its a nasty faded grey coulor i have always worn nike air max they are my favirot trainer and i pay alot of money for them i am completly disgusted with them and has put me off nike altogether if something does not get done about this i will be takeing the matter further.

Resolved never received my shoes and my account was charged

I purchased Nike shoes from Nikeshoxr4.net and paid via paypal.
I then contacted them multiple times via email to find out when they would be shipped and then I found a phone number on my credit card bill [protected] (CA phone #), however, when I called this number said it had been disconnected or was no longer in service.

Well, I purchased them 1/22 and I contacted them every day for the last 5 days and still nothing. I filed a complaint with paypal, but have yet to hear from them.

Before I purchased from Nikeshoxr4.net, I researched them carefully and found no complaints. HOpefully, if you are considering buying from them, you will find this complaint before you get screwed like I did. Terrible company - Nikeshoxr4 .
AVOID them: Nikeshoxr4.net
I suspect there will be more companies out there trying to take advantage of hardworking people's money... so, these services are invaluable.
Thanks for providing this service!!!
-Sonja

• De
    dempsey Dec 16, 2009

It has been a week and a day since i have ordered my shoes from nikeshox4.net and still have not recieved them. what is going on with this?

• Bp
    bptheft Dec 16, 2009

the name looks dodgy as hell to start, but why do people think the internet means you shouldn't pay for goods on reciept. PayPal and eBay are NOTORIOUSLY bad at resolving complaints.

Resolved fraud and scam

I purchased 2 pairs of Ugg boots and they were sent to me in one box wrapped in plastic with no booklet on care of the boots there are absolute fake and are passed offas authentic. The site does not tell you that the boots are being shipped from China. They do not answer your emails regarding returning your purchase back to them to get a refund. I suggest no one purchase their items from this website. They misrepresent themselves and leave you stuck with a product that was to be authentic and it is a fake.

• Clairexiaoshan Jul 17, 2010

well, i am very sorry to hear that. i didn't purchase UGG boots. i purchased a pair of Nike, i know it is fake. but they just look real.the quality is very good. common people just can't distinguish. i like it. since it is only $64.

Resolved unauthentic uggs

I am in the same situation! Except, I do have a contact number and an e-mail. I was on vacation when the boots arrived and they were sitting at the post office for over a week. Trying to avoid the boots being shipped back to her, she contacted me several times via e-mail and by phone to pick up the boots at the post office. This is the contact info: Phone [protected] and e-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com. I have also filed a complaint with PayPal and I suggest you do the same. The agent there told me that if enough people filed a complaint, there would definitely have someone looking into the situation.I have also contacted the credit card company who I used to make the payment. I am hoping that that they can launch an investigation under the fraud coverage. These people are ridiculous!!! I e-mailed them regarding the issue and got a very short response stating that they were sorry to hear about my dissatisfaction, but that they did not sell unauthentic merchandise. That was it! no offers or attempts to resolve the matter! I am outraged and will do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of this and get my money back! Please e-mail me if any of you are able to find additional info! Thanks!

Resolved nike not living upto its brand image

I had purchased Jordan C.P shoes worth Rs 8, 550 on the 21st of June 2008 from SSIPL Retail Shoes, South Extn, New Delhi, India. The sole of the shoe got damaged within less than 6 months.

On giving the shoes for getting it repaired, they said it couldn't be as the WARRANTY PERIOD has elapsed. The so-called warranty period was a meager 3 months.

Really feel cheated for such disgusting service being provided by Nike. I am never going its shoes again.

Regards
Akshat Gupta

chris Sep 26, 2008

I bought a pair of Nike Air Alaris for running and the right shoe blew out so now it just like running on bare feet. I would like to take them back and exchange them. I do not have the reciept so they probably will not take them back.

Jagan Kochhar Jul 30, 2009

Hi, I have been wearing nike shoes for over 15 years. Something similar happened to me with my first nike shoe. It was also a basketball shoe. The sole of the shoe started disintregating after 8-12 months. Later I came to know that the particular shoes for basketball are ment for wood surface and not for general concrete usage. Always check your requirements before you buy. Runners are the best and they last 3-4 years of normal city and play usage. Hope this helps. - Jagan Kochhar, Jaipur

• Yo
    Yogi007 Nov 05, 2009

All these companies are just selling there second grade product with no quality check in India. If this happens with a US customer, these companies know that they can be sued and therefore the quality check is there. I too have encountered similar complaints with my purchase of Nike Sandals. They were of very poor quality and were got disintegrated from the back. Shame to these big brands. Anyday our Indian brands Woodland/Bata/Liberty are better.

• To
    tony brescia Jan 13, 2012

Just received a letter from Nike telling me the sole comming off my shoe was not a problem and they would not replace the shoe. Nike has poor quality and terrible customer service

jake1231 Mar 31, 2012

This is the one without the Nike allows sales site, sales of counterfeit Nike.I bought a few pairs, all the regular serial number, not through the BBB certification

Jack poller Jun 11, 2012

www.cheapnikeairmax-2011.org,
    I brought a shoes from them too, they told me that they send me the shoes after they got the money. But it didn't. don't go to this website. they're are con man

• Na
    nacyjoy Aug 07, 2012

hi, i don't think they are fraud, i had bought many times from them, everytime i got very good items, so i believe they are good saler

• Cp
    cperace Aug 28, 2012

Hi, i bought a pair of shocks an only had them for or five months an I've only ware them six eight to ten times an the rubber has already started to pill of was needing to know if they could do anything about it for me

• Vi
    vivekftp Aug 15, 2013

Yeah I got the sole problem with my last three purchases of Nike

Resolved bad smell

I have bougt three pair of nike mens all leather shox for my son, and after wearing them for only a few...

Resolved ugg boots

I purchased a pair of Ugg Boots for my daughter thru Nike-trade.com for $95 and they arrived in plastic bags in a beat up box with no receipt or information on the boots. The boots fell apart in less than 24hrs after wearing them!! I cannot find a phone # or address or any information on how to return these boots. This was the only present my daughter wanted for Christmas!

• Ka
    karen lin Dec 28, 2008

If any of you want to get to the bottom of this you can join me. I don't care if I have to make a personal visit I will be reimbursed. K. Lin

• Dc
    DCP Jan 02, 2009

I purchased what I was told Authentic UGG boots for my daughter. They are FAKE!!!
    1.Once again the web site states that the boots come in their original package and placed inside another box.
    * Boots were jammed into a cardboard box not even half the size of the original box they were suppose to come in.
    2. We have other UGG Boots. The ones we ordered from this place doesn't even use similar lining of an authentic pair.
    3. The outside material is rough and has marks on them.

We paid $105.00 as well and we used Paypal. I have filed my dispute with paypal and hope they are able to resolve this mess. My attempts to contact the company have been yielded no communication from their part. THESE GUYS ARE A FRAUD!!! If you used paypal, file a dispute. Paypal will do a lot of the legwork for you.

• Lv
    lvargas Jan 08, 2009

I am in the same situation! Except, I do have a contact number and an e-mail. I was on vacation when the boots arrived and they were sitting at the post office for over a week. Trying to avoid the boots being shipped back to her, she contacted me several times via e-mail and by phone to pick up the boots at the post office. This is the contact info: Phone 415 992-5366 and e-mail: [email protected] I have also filed a complaint with PayPal and I suggest you do the same. The agent there told me that if enough people filed a complaint, there would definitely have someone looking into the situation.I have also contacted the credit card company who I used to make the payment. I am hoping that that they can launch an investigation under the fraud coverage. These people are ridiculous!!! I e-mailed them regarding the issue and got a very short response stating that they were sorry to hear about my dissatisfaction, but that they did not sell unauthentic merchandise. That was it! no offers or attempts to resolve the matter! I am outraged and will do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of this and get my money back! Please e-mail me if any of you are able to find additional info! Thanks!

• Ta
    tammijacob Jan 09, 2009

i am in the same boat!!! these people are scammers!!! file with the better business bureau! shut them down!

• Pa
    Pam Jan 12, 2009

I had the exact thing happen, the box was broken taped and damaged. The boots were crammed in. They smell like varnish and have a shiny fur lining in them and one of them is ripped on the inside. I got them in the week of Christmas and had to travel 30 miles 2 days before Christmas to get my daughter a new pair. I filed a dispute through Paypal and they said they couldn't do anything unless there were other complaints. Now I see others on this site that have complained, but I haven't heard anything from Paypal.

Anniesgalaxy Jan 30, 2009

Definitely, I agree that any online cosumer of this store should file a complaint with PayPal and hopefully strike
    an investigation. I will leave you with this thought..Unfortunately UGG boots are also made in China. I purchased all of mine at Nordstroms and when I read this article I ran upstairs to check the interior labels. All 6 pairs that is my husbands, my daughter's and myself, are all made in China!!! Just another stinking reminder as to why this country is where it is right now - Thanks to our lousy Politicians we sold our jobs to countries that hate us. I feel so guilty and try my best to find USA made products...those are like a rare gem in the jugle!

Support the USA! SPEAK OUTLOUD TO OUR GOVERMENT TO TRULY HELP AMERICANS NOT GREEDY CORPORATIONS! BRING USA JOBS BACK AND USA CONSUMER GOODS!

christine smith Feb 21, 2009

im afraid that i too have been scammed! i ordered a coach purse through nike trade.com and got two responses from two different websites thanking me for my order and that my shoes in a size 8 will be shipped! when i try to contact them it says there is no such address and when i try to get back onto the nike trade.com it tells me i need an id# and password well im curious to see what my size 8 coach purse shoes look like if im shipped anything at all!

• Ia
    I am a mom Dec 12, 2009

### that sucks for you, cause' I and two other friends ordered boots from nike-trade and I know the real things. This was last year though... so ah Merry Christnas.

• Clairexiaoshan Jul 17, 2010

WELL, WHEN I RECEIVED MY SHOES, THEY WERE PACKAGED THE SAME WAY. I ORDERED A PAIR OF UGG CARDY AND A PAIR OF JORDANS FOR MY SON. I ALSO THOUGHT THE CO. WAS IN THE US. IT TOOK ALMOST TWO WEEK FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY MERCHANDISE. I E-MAILED THEM DAILY AND THEY DID RESPOND. NOW I HAVE TO SAY, I WAS A LITTLE UNEASY ABOUT THE PURCHASE, BUT WHEN I LOOKED AT THE BIGGER PICTURE I GOT TWO PAIR OF EXPENSIVE SHOES FOR $160, TAX FREE AND DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING. MY SON IS 13 AND WEARS A MEN SIZE 10.5. A PAIR OF JORDANS FOR HIM ALONE IS $160. I QUESTIONED IF THE UGGS WERE AUTHENTIC, BUT WHEN I COMPARED THEM WITH THE REAL UGGS I ALREADY HAVE I COULDN'T SEE A DIFFERENCE. SO I CAN SEE WHERE THE CONSUMERS CAN BE UPSET BECAUSE THE WEB SITE MISLED US THINK THEY ARE US BASED, BUT LOOK AT IT THE WAY I DID. AND ANOTHER THING TO KEEP IN MIND THOSE UGGS ARE SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE AND ARE ON BACK ORDER FOR MONTHS AT NORDSTROMS AND OTHER STORES. PERSONALLY I THINK THE ITEMS ARE AUTHENTIC, AND IF NOT THEY ARE A GOOD PAIR OF KNOCK-OFFS.

• Su
    suesue Oct 31, 2011

Fake Uggs! The boots were also my daughter's Christmas request.

Resolved scammers

I purchased a pair of "UGG boots" from nike-trade.com for $105.00. The site says they are based out of California and their products come in the original box and are authentic however; when they arrived in the mail, they not only come from a sweat shop in China, but they come shoved into a tiny, plain brown box with tons of tape all over it and when I opened it I got an overwhelming bad smell as well as discovering a very cheaply made, fake pair of Ugg boots. Which might I add were about 4 sizes too small. When I contacted nike-trade for a return authorization number (which their site says you only have 5 days to obtain) I got NO response. They would not answer any of my emails and there is no ligit place to call. PLEASE don't make the same mistake I did. I am not only out $105.00 but I'm without the only thing my daughter wanted for Christmas. Stay far away from www.nike-trade.com (also known as www.uggcenter.com)

• Su
    suesue Jan 07, 2009

Fake Uggs! Same exact story... I was scammed in the same exact way, AND the boots were also my daughter's Christmas request. WHO can help???

• Am
    amermaid12 Jan 17, 2009

UUUGH same thing happened here. i just got the boots in the mail about an hour ago. it PISSES ME OFF. is there any way I can get my money back?

• Ar
    arilee2005 Feb 05, 2009

• Da
    Danielle 84 Jan 01, 2012

Order num 26081112214261012229. My num 07958565717

smell terrible

My parter has bought his son several pairs of football boots/astros over the last few months because each...

smelly

i bought my son a pair of nike mercurial football boots to start of the new football season in september he only wore the boots twice and they smelt so bad we put them in the shed, i bought more adidas this time, then i was watching the watchdog programe and noticed they had lots of complaints about these boots and a nike representative said you could go to the store you purchased them from and get a refund with or without a reciept i only wish nike had sorted this out with the sports direct store i purchased mine from i was told i had heard the information wrong after a heated conversation with the store manager he told me to go home find out the correct information then go back and apologise to him as you can imagine i am furious with sports direct and nike bad communication bad managment skills i was reduced to swear i am disguisted nike buyers beware !!! i will never shop in sports direct again and never buy nike again.

• To
    tony r Nov 27, 2008

bought mine from the same store in hull and i exchanged them in the rotherham
    store with no receipt. i did have to wait 30 mins before i got the new boots
    i also rang head office who said that there would be no problem with a exchange the ones we come out with was the blue nike boots and got a new receipt and £3.00 cash back on a gift card hope this helps you .

shoes fallen apart after two weeks

I purchased nike luna racers from running warehouse, USA. I am an elite athlete who constantly purchases nike shoes (approximately every six weeks). However, this model is a complete disaster. The shoes have torn on the outer side of the shoe approximately two cms back from end toe. Also, they have torn on the inside approximately at the ball of your foot. The material used to produce this model is rubbish and clearly not durable. Shoes should not tear within two weeks of purchasing them. I have got a narrow foot and therefore foot width had no influence on the shoe tearing.

I'm contemplating purchasing new nike spike featuring the fly wiring but am concerned if i will endure the same problems i have with these shoes and end up wastng more money.

Hollie

johhn25 Mar 17, 2009

Women cannot be "elite athletes".

Your argument is therefore invalid.

Resolved awful quality shoes

I bought new nike shoes in may-june this year, the shoes had a special kind of fabric which was porous and...

bad product, horrible customer service

OMG, I can not believe this company. I recently purchased my 11 year old son some Air Jordan's. I...