Menu
Nike Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Nike
reviews and complaints

www.nike.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 1037 Reviews

How responsive is Nike's customer service?

96 Resolved
931 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Nike handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Nike and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Nike has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Nike reviews and complaints 1037

Newest Nike reviews and complaints

E
5:28 am EDT

Nike bunch of scammers

I've purchased a pair of Nike shoes from this Nike outlet store.
After I paid I was supposed to get a confirmation message, but there was nothing, they also didn't give me a tracking number. Gladly my shoes arrived, but shipping took forever. Unfortunately shoes were too big so I had no other choice just to return them. I tried to reach Nikeoutletstore but they did not reply. Then I contacted Nike office and asked for help, they said they had nothing to do with this outlet store.
So I guess these guys are just a bunch of scammers.

7:09 pm EDT

Nike fake nike shoes

Ordered two pairs of Nike shoes. Told we would get email confirmation. Sent ten emails/chats. Got no response. Got double billed and received fake Nike shoes two weeks later. Shoes came from company in China. Working with bank to get money back. They should be prosecuted and put out of business.

G
6:54 am EDT

Nike dirty shoes

Ordered a pair of Nike sneakers from official Nike online store - www.nike.com. Shoes were supposed to e white, but when they arrived they were dirty and covered with stains. I demanded a full refund but they refused and said that all they can offer is a small discount on my next order. They also refused to replace.
I tried to get these clean but I can't get these stains off! I'm so disappointed, really wanted these shoes and was super excited about my purchase. Now I have a pair of nice and expensive Nike shoes and I can't even wear them! The worst shipping experience in my life!

7:18 pm EDT

Nike sneakers

Good Evening, I have been meaning to write in for months. I have always purchased Nike for years (20 years) and I have bought them from a variety of locations, however this time I purchased a pair at Khols. I wore them 3 times and they ripped at the seams. I was doing many 5k's in previous pairs of Nike's but got a bit off track so these shoes have never seen a true 5k. Is this because I purchased the shoes at Khols? Are they made cheaper for department stores? They were not "cheap" but I think I got them on sale for $50 or $60. Please let me know if there are any rebates etc on them as I have been a valued customer for years and they literally ripped on my 3rd wear. If I have to show proof of purchase I can try and find a receipt. Thanks so much for any consideration. D Lopez

J
2:18 pm EDT

Nike received only two pairs of shoes

I paid for three pairs of shoes and received only two! When I emailed Nikeforsale customer service they called me a liar and told that it was not possible! I provided them pictures, but they did not believe me and said that they shipped me all three pairs and that was the end of our communication because they stopped replying to my messages! I want my shoes! I need help because I don't know how to get the shoes or how to prove them that I was not lying!

H
5:36 am EDT

Nike received only one pair of shoes

I have ordered three pairs of shoes from Nikeoutletstore and when I opened the package there was only one pair! Quality was also very rubbish and shoes looked like Nike cheap copies. I don't think they even were authentic. I contacted the company and asked about another two pairs, but they never replied. Two months already passed and still nothing, so recently I threatened them and demanded my money back, but I doubt that they even will open my message.

S
8:25 am EST

Nike very disappointed

I ordered three pairs of shoes from Nikeoutletstore about two months ago. Weeks passed and since I received nothing I contacted their customer service and asked about the status of my order. They never replied. Three days ago my order finally arrived, but when I opened the package I found out that one pair was missing. Shoes I did receive were of a poor quality! Don't bother buying something from this company, the service and products are not worth it.

11:28 pm EST

Nike order made on 27 october 2015. no news

On the 27 october 2015 I have ordered "NIKE" and I received this mail. But it was the last. Till then, no news, no delivery, no refund. I have also sent different mails to complaign but without any success : Bonjour, Marlène DELCOUR Merci d'avoir passé commande sur Main Website Store. Nous vous enverrons prochainement un lien de suivi pour votre colis lorsqu'il sera expédié. Si vous avez des questions au sujet de votre commande, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter sur [protected]@servicescentre.co ou bien appelez-nous au du lundi au vendredi, de 9h à 18h. Votre confirmation de commande est ci-dessous. Votre commande n°nike10630636 (datant du 27 octobre 2015 18:02:23 CET)

C
1:23 pm EDT

Nike discrimination

Thursday 15/10/15 i went to the Nike outlet in freeport at talke in Stoke on Trent where they were holding a recruitment evening i filled in all the necessary forms to uphold my CV which i had handed in previous to this evening and went into the store to have a look around and i noticed that people who had filled in their forms after me were getting instant interviews. So i asked a member of their staff how was this possible and why i hadn't been given the opportunity to have a interview and he clearly looked at me and said " that i wouldn't fit in to the team" now with me being a larger bloke i took that to heart and it upset me greatly. I may not be a skinny, pretty, good looking, young like most of their staff but that was no reason not to at least give me a interview they can not judge somebody on just their size because this to me is size discrimination. i have spent obscene amount of money in that particular Nike store, and believe me and you i will not be going back until this situation as been resolved or their staff got some customer manners or keep their opinions to them selves

4:45 am EDT

Nike soccer cleats have an overwhelming smell of cat spray

I am not one to spend this much money on cleats or shoes in general but I thought Nike was a good name brand so I bought two pairs of Nike soccer cleats for girls, they are blue and a greenish-yellow with a white Nike sign. However now I wish I bought the cheaper cleats that this store sold and if I did that I could of bought two soccer balls and had change left They wore them for the first time to their soccer game and when they came off the field there was an overwhelming smell of cat spray. I complained to the soccer association because I assumed it was from the field but when I googled how to get cat spray out of leather cleats I found complaints about Nike shoes in general smelling like cat spray after they get wet/damp. I am so disappointed. Will Nike take them back and refund my money? Or do I have to bring them back to the store I bought them at? Either way it seems like this is a known problem with Nike shoes/cleats and the fact they have not corrected the problem before they manufactured more and sold them, then they should do something to compensate for the time and overall inconvenience this is causing me and my family, well anyone that is having this issue.

8:47 am EDT

Nike shoe [protected]

purchased a pair of shoes and shortly after wearing them parts the thread material on the bottom came lose and fell off. the glue is not strong enough to hold the tread material now every time i wear them a additional piece of the tread material on the bottom of the shoe falls off

G
11:55 pm EDT

Nike airmax popped

Bought a pair in Feb and the air in the left foot had a slow leak. I purchased a pair of the flynit for $225 and they only gave me a $60 credit. The manager did say they were defective, but they had to give me the lowest price. I paid 30 each time I wore them.. never again. You got me Nike.

M
1:09 pm EDT

Nike faulty runners

I bought nike trainers in April, the heel part of one shoe is totally out of shape and unwearable.I brought them back and was accused of putting them on while closed which is impossible as I have very wide feet . I have hardly worn them ten times they cost 120 euro I am disgusted and wonder what to do now they are like two completely different shoes and at this cost seems incredible to me .They wont offer refund or another pair

E
1:58 pm EDT

Nike shoes squeak

i bought a pair of Nike Air Monarch sneakers size 10, Made in China, UPC00640135291135. When i walk on a hard surface the sneakers squeak. The squeak has gotten worse the more i wear the sneakers. Hiw do i stop the squeak? I do not have the recieptfrom purchase, and the store i bought them in is over 110 miles from my house so return is not an option.

S
10:54 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nike this is what we get at nike in alexandria egypt

On January 21, 2015 I bought a pair of shoes (Invoice No. 350, Batch No. 39) for my son who was less than eight years old. It was on sale and the shoes did not appear to have any defects. About 6 weeks later, my wife told me that the stitches were starting to take out. At the beginning, I thought the boy hit something because there was a scratch on one shoe, but when I looked to both shoes (Made in Indonesia, Manufactured on 01/28/14, PO Date 11/11/13, Style No. & Color Code [protected], Size 22.5 cm) I realized that the problem is worst than just a kick by a little boy.
I went to NIKE at City Center on Sunday March 01, 2015 and explained the case. For comparison, I also took his elder sister’s shoes that were bought one year earlier and had scratches, but the stitches were in place despite being worn almost every day. I was told that the QC shall have a look and decide. From here the unprofessional system of after sales customer service revealed:
1. Instead of a professional form that includes my complaint about the product in question and the customer data, I was given a piece of paper to write my cell number in order to be contacted in few days, subsequent to sending the shoes to be inspected by the QC in Cairo.
2. No complaint number was given for reference or even for intercompany auditing, not even the store phone number to get in touch. Just in case, I took for the store’s phone number from the City Center Customer Service.
After not being contacted, I phoned the NIKE Store on Thursday March 05, 2015 at night. I was told that the shoes are not there, they will arrive on Sunday. Saturday afternoon (March 07, 2015) I passed by the Store and found the shoes with an explanation that the QC informed that the sewing stitches took out due to kicking something.
Once more, the unprofessionalism of the system appeared; no written report was presented, just a verbal decision from somebody that I believe is either unqualified or he did not inspect the shoes properly prior to giving his verbal conclusion.
However, I took the pair of shoes and wrote an official complaint at the City Center, but unfortunately the Nike’s Alexandria Branch Manger (in a cell communication with the City Center Complaint Manager and without requesting a chance for investigation) said that this is a QC issue.
What happened is not normal; for me as a NIKE Customer the complaint, QC and after sales systems need to be improvement in Egypt. It could also be a problem of bad storage that the staff at the Nike Store is trying to hide.
Moreover, I found out on March 29, 2015 that the handball which has a bar code [protected], purchased within the same invoice stated above, also has a problem with the stitches.
I hope this complaint is taken seriously because the reputation of NIKE as a famous worldwide brand must not be put on risk due to the negligence or misbehavior of some employees. The City Center could be contacted for other cases with the same NIKE Store in Alexandria Egypt. Please note that the shoes have not been worn again.
Your appropriate action and feedback are expected to close the case.

Yours,
Salah El-Sharkawi

View 0 more photos
Update by Salah El-Sharkawi
May 15, 2015 4:10 am EDT

More than 4 weeks has elapsed with no action, what is the next step?

M
3:21 am EDT

Nike when boots get wet they smell of cats urine

hi i have bought my son 2 pairs of nike mercurial football boots this year but although they are made of leather there must be another material underneath because as soon as they get wet inside they have an awful odour like cats urine and no matter what i do i cant get rid of this smell. please reply and let me know what you can do about this. regards sharon watt

11:03 pm EDT

Nike manger

This place is the biggest ### hole around don't rent from here first off the manger Lisa is two faced as they come she says she has to in force the rules but yet she breaks everyone of them if she likes you then you can break them to she has her picks and if you are not one of them then you living there will be pure hell she so stuck on her self it's not funny wont fix ### takes months for her to fix anything that's if your lucky to even catch her in the office she's always leaving when she should be in office so she's getting paid while not working and she says they don't have money to fix things well guess if she would stop doing the dumb ### she's doing then maybe they would have money to fix the problems this place has really gone down since Lisa has been there she is so rude to people don't know how they can even rent anything out

A
4:54 pm EDT

Nike quality

¿ QUALITY ? ? ?

Pls., Check the attached pics about Nike sport shoes quality. And I have many pairs in the similar condition. All of them, almost new, without any further usage. 2 / 3 times use and become to tier in parts.
Nike Argentina changed the products, but the new ones have the same quality problems. And continue to change is ECOLOGICAL UNSUSTAINABLE.

Ask to [protected]@hotmail.com some relevant pics other pairs of shoes, almost new and disassembled due to bad quality components and adhesives.

We want Nike to pay proper repairs expenses, or money back.

L
9:25 am EDT

Nike don't order from them, no orders and communication

I ordered sneakers from the website www.nikeschoenenoutlet-sale.nl. I paid about $100 for the order and postage, after that I haven’t received anything from the seller. All contact info on the website is fake, and it was impossible to reach the seller. I filled hundreds of forms on this website, but I haven’t received nay response. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

1:22 pm EDT

Nike company took my money and never informed me about the status of my order

Two weeks ago I placed the order on the website www.nikeshoesdiscountsale.net. My payment in amount if $110 was prompt and I waited for the confirmation email or the tracking number, but this scammer didn’t provide any info about my order. I sent multiple emails and asked about the status of my order, but no response. I told them to return money, but again they ignored me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Read full review of Nike and 1 comment
1 comment
B
B
brandic
tulsa, US
Apr 29, 2014 2:57 pm EDT

I had the same experience. They took 134.00 and won't return my emails about where my items are.

Nike In-depth Review

Product Range and Quality: Nike offers a wide range of products that cater to various sports and activities. From running shoes to basketball gear, their product selection is extensive and diverse. The quality of Nike products is exceptional, with a focus on durability, performance, and comfort. Whether you're a professional athlete or a casual fitness enthusiast, Nike's product range and quality are sure to meet your needs.

Website Design and User Experience: Nike's website design is sleek, modern, and user-friendly. The layout is intuitive, making it easy to navigate through different categories and find the desired products. The search function is efficient, allowing users to quickly locate specific items. The website also provides detailed product descriptions, sizing charts, and customer reviews, enhancing the overall user experience.

Pricing and Value for Money: Nike products are known for their premium quality, and as a result, they are often priced higher compared to other brands. However, the value for money is excellent considering the durability and performance of the products. Nike occasionally offers discounts and promotions, making their products more affordable and providing customers with good value for their money.

Customer Service and Support: Nike's customer service is commendable. They have a responsive and knowledgeable support team that can be reached through various channels, including phone, email, and live chat. They promptly address customer inquiries, provide assistance with product-related issues, and ensure customer satisfaction. Nike's commitment to customer service sets them apart from their competitors.

Shipping and Delivery: Nike offers reliable and efficient shipping services. They provide accurate tracking information, ensuring customers can monitor the progress of their orders. The delivery times are generally prompt, and Nike takes necessary measures to ensure that products are well-packaged and protected during transit. Overall, their shipping and delivery process is smooth and reliable.

Return and Exchange Policy: Nike has a flexible and customer-friendly return and exchange policy. They allow returns and exchanges within a specified timeframe, provided the products are in their original condition. Nike provides clear instructions and guidelines for the return process, making it hassle-free for customers. They also offer free returns, which adds to the convenience and customer satisfaction.

Brand Reputation and Trustworthiness: Nike has established a strong brand reputation over the years. They are known for their commitment to quality, innovation, and performance. Nike's association with top athletes and sports teams further enhances their credibility and trustworthiness. Customers can rely on Nike to deliver products that meet their expectations and provide a positive overall experience.

Social Responsibility and Sustainability Initiatives: Nike has made significant efforts in social responsibility and sustainability. They have implemented initiatives to reduce their environmental impact, such as using sustainable materials and reducing waste. Nike also supports various community programs and initiatives, promoting inclusivity and equality. Their commitment to social responsibility sets a positive example in the industry.

Innovation and Technology: Nike is at the forefront of innovation and technology in the sports industry. They continuously strive to develop and incorporate cutting-edge technologies into their products. From advanced cushioning systems to moisture-wicking fabrics, Nike's innovative approach enhances performance and comfort. Customers can trust Nike to provide them with the latest advancements in sports technology.

Overall Customer Satisfaction: Overall, Nike excels in meeting customer expectations and delivering a satisfying experience. Their wide product range, exceptional quality, user-friendly website, and excellent customer service contribute to high levels of customer satisfaction. Nike's commitment to innovation, sustainability, and social responsibility further enhances their reputation. Whether you're a professional athlete or a casual sports enthusiast, Nike is a brand that consistently delivers on its promises.

How to file a complaint about Nike?

Here is a guide on how to file a complaint with Nike on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or create an account:
- Start by logging into your ComplaintsBoard.com account or create a new one if you don't have an account yet.

2. Navigating to the complaint form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the title:
- Summarize the main issue with Nike in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with Nike. Include key areas of concern, relevant transactions, steps taken to resolve the issue, personal impact, and the nature of the problem.

5. Attaching supporting documents:
- Remember to attach any additional supporting documents but avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filing optional fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review before submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission process:
- Submit your complaint by clicking the 'Submit' button.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure you follow these steps to effectively file a complaint with Nike on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Nike customer service

Phone numbers

1800 062 3550 1800 811 6453 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Nike?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nike Customer Service. Initial Nike complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nike above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nike. Discuss the issues you have had with Nike and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.