Having problems with Nike?

1800 062 3550 (Mexico)
1800 811 6453 (Singapore)
1800 18 886 453 (Philippines)
+1 800 344 6453 (United States)
+1 212 367 4447 (International)
+61 130 065 6453 (Australia)
+64 800 113 661 (New Zealand)
+44 207 660 4453 (United Kingdom)
+32 26 200 166 (Belgium)
+45 82 333 183 (Denmark)
+353 15 251 800 (Ireland)
+31 207 219 453 (Netherlands)
+351 213 180 051 (Portugal)
+41 225 675 466 (Switzerland)
+27 112 560 701 (South Africa)
+852 82 122 122 (Hong Kong)
+82 15 771 360 (South Korea)
+54 810 555 6453 (Argentina)
1 SW Bowerman Dr

Via Isonzo, 55, 40033 Casalecchio di Reno (BO), Italy

Norway
Vollsveien 19, Postboks 146, 1325 Oslo, Norway

Portugal
Rua Quinta do Pinheiro 16, Edifício Tejo Piso 3, Porta D, 2794-081, Carnaxide, Portugal

Russia
ul. Obrucheva, 30/1, str. 2, 117485, Moscow, Russia

Spain
C/ Garrotxa 608, Parque de Negocios Mas Blau, 08820 El Prat del Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain

Sweden

GMG Building, Oud Metha, P.O Box 894, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

South Africa
12A Growthpoint Park, Tonnetti Street, Midrand 1686

India
Ground & 1st Floor, Olympia Building, № 66/1, Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore 560093, India

Philippines
10/F Marajo Tower, 312 26th St., West cor 4th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, 1634 Taguig Metro Manila,

Argentina
Av. del Libertador 2442 - Sexto piso, (1636) Olivos, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Mexico
México (Guadalajara, Jalisco), Ontario 1107 Col. Providencia, Guadalajara, Jalisco 44620, México

Complaints & Reviews

I did order sneakers shoes online, they don't to me

Five peoplos in China
802 Taiwang Road
City Putian
Province Fujian
Zip code:351100
I did order 250 sneakers shoes, they cost $4500us, they only send to me 14 pairs, i need to know how you can help me to find the money.
Thank you, let me know on my E-mail: [email protected]

• Te
    Tenzile Yilmaz Oct 27, 2008

I recently ordered a pair of shoes with them and they sent the wrong size and would not pay for shipping charges to send it back. Be warned to PAYPAL customers as well. Even paypal can't do anything if merchants send you the wrong size. THAT SUCKS.

worst shoes, nike

Hello. I live in UK. I bought Nike sports shoes three days ago. But, I have feel a lot of pain on my foot...

awful quality product

I bought the new Le Bron James shoes and they busted at the seam in less then a mouth and i paid $110 dollars thinking i would get some good quality shoes that would last longer then a mouth and the store cant do nothing about it i was really pissed because i just got them thinking the would last for a year or so and the fact that they messed up in less then a mouth tells me that the shoes are cheaply made and i would like to send them into Nike and have them send me the same shoes back but new and this time i hope they last longer then a mouth or possible just fix the one shoe that is busted!!!

nike shox for kids unsafe

The Nike Show for kids looks like a tie up sneaker. But it is actually Eleastic laces with a hidden felcroe closure. The elastic does not keep the sneaker tight on the foot. Walking I can hear him dragging his feet to keep the shoe on. If he runs he fell at least once a day while wearing the Nike Shox.
I took the elastic laces out and replaced it with a real lace. Now the sneaker stays on. First time I ever had a problem with a Nike Product. Extremly dissatisfied with the Nike Shox for kids

poor quality

I purchased the Nike Tiempo Ronaldinho 6 months ago to play soccer only on the weekends. The shoes cost about $150 and I thought that since I'm not going to be playing that much, it was worth the investment.

After playing for 6 games or so, the rim on the sole started to come off. After 15 games, the sole just started to rip completely off. Now it flaps around and I am disappointed in purchasing something that cost so much. I was not playing rough, hard, or anything, but casual running and it didn't seem to last.

acg - just the name, no meaning

I have a been a regular user of Nike products.. from Tshirts, jackets, socks, shoes... The other day when i visited the NIKE store in Pune, i was fascinated to buy the ACG sandles, as the salesman had really convinced me it was meant for all weather conditions... so i had bought the pair & decided to wear it during the first rains, & thats when i experienced my first slippery incidence. These candles do not have any grip on glazed tiles...

I feel the company need not mention at all, if there are not aware of the full form of ACG.

• Vi
    Vick1983 Mar 19, 2010

Do not buy the ACG Nike boots, My feet hurt and when i streatch out the muscels in my feet feel like they are going to tear, I want to report this to nike, This is redicilious and they want me to buy insoles now.

bad customer care

Nike stores in India are providing wrong information. I went to a Nike stoer and purchased NIke running...

football boots

Because he loves Ronaldo we bought my son a 2nd pair of football boots. The first pair he had to stop wearing...

misfitting inner sole

HI, I had bought a pair of NIKE Running Shoes Recently, This pair of shoes had a problem as the stiching in the inner walls of the shoe was not proper so while running i would suffer shoebite.
This pair of shoe was returned and I got a second pair, in this pair the inner sole of the left shoe was very thick and was protruding out making it uncomfortable to wear and run, this pair was given to the shopowner who tried to reduce the thickness of the sole but couldn't.
So the shopowner put another set of inner sole inside the sole, initially they looked fine but after few days they also started giving problem as the inner sole of the left shoe was again quite thick.
This indeed reflects a very slack and careless attitude as far as the quality control is concerned which is making the customers suffer for no fault of theirs and i feel NIKE as a Brand name is loosing its credibility and the comfort level of the shoe is worse than the Locally available Cheaper shoes.

faulty goods

I have purchased Manchester United shirts for this season and both the home and away shirts have two bands on...

sneaker is falling apart!

I bought a pair of nike impax for Christmas 2006... It's not even six months now and the whole top of the sneaker is falling apart. I spent $89.00 for these sneakers for my grandson and i can't believe the inferior product Nike manufacture and the amount of money Nike charge for such an inferior product. If i don't hear a reply from them i will never again buy a nike product and will inform all my family and friends to do the same.

Regretfully,
Carol Gilleeny.

• Lu
    luisroxas Jul 05, 2007

That is true nike impax fails to deliver, these nike shoes were made in substandard countries. Shame on you nike.

be warned nike shocks are a faulty product!

In December 2006 we purchased a pair of Nike Shocks for AUD$120 from Footlocker in Eastgardens, NSW...

money for goods has been sent but nothing has been received.

I sent money $1900 to nikeflying.com to person named tianhuo cai, from china but have not received the good...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices