Menu
Nike Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Nike
reviews and complaints

www.nike.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 1037 Reviews

How responsive is Nike's customer service?

96 Resolved
931 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Nike handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Nike and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Nike has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Nike reviews and complaints 1037

Filter reviews by rating
9 reviews
1 review
Sort by:

Newest Nike reviews and complaints

10:26 pm EDT

Nike Paint coming off air max 97s

I just bought Nike air max 97s about 2 weeks ago and I have worn them probably 5 times and the paint on the side started coming off already. I was wiping them down with a wet wash cloth being very gentle. I paid a lot and it’s disappointing. I bought them from footlocker

6:14 pm EDT

Nike Nike reax 8 tr squeaking

I usually only by Nike but that might change ...I have a new pair of Nike reax 8 tr I just recently started using them bring them on my trip out of country. ... And from day one of my trip they have been squeaking actual very unsafe in other country's cause it points you out as a target and you are noticed. Please help loved my old pair in fact I still have them also. But this is a travelers nightmare ... Please Help #Nike

[protected]@yahoo.com

Desired outcome: Replace or tell me how to fix

4:02 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nike Nike air zoom tempo next shoes

I purchased these shoes on February 18, 2022, wore them on February 24, 2022 for the first time and they cut my achillea heel by the time I got home from my run I was bleeding. I contacted the company explaining what had happened.

The young man told me to send the shoes back and they would give me a refund. I contacted the company on March 13, 2022 to see the status of the return and spoke with a lady name Jessica who said they had authorized my return, then on March 14, 2022 I received a package via UPS from Nike and they sent the shoes back to me saying " Unfortunately, they were not going to send me my return as the item does not meet their return policy. I am not understanding how a shoe that a customer cannot wear that cost 219.00 doesn't meet their return policy.

8:07 pm EST

Nike Childs nike trainers

Recently (November) my daughter purchased shoes for her three year old son.

She wanted to buy a quality trainer.

Within the first month of wear the stitching at the upper front toe edge of both feet became unstitched. Whilst this does not mean that his toe pokes through, it looks terrible and they cannot be worn 'out' They have hardly been worn, the child is not a rough and tumble child.

I am really disappointed at the quality of this shoe which I consider expensive ($65) for a very young child. I would like to see you replace them or give her a credit/gift voucher so she can buy something else.

Thank you. I know quality is something you are proud of with your brand as is customer satisfaction and service

Regards, Judie Dowler

Desired outcome: Refund/credit/gift voucherI don't mind, so long as we can buy another pair

D
5:20 am EST

Nike The Nike tee

I purchased Nike Tee, Dri-Fit. This was purchased in August 2021 from Inter Sport Mount Gambier. This has only been worn whilst training with the Mount Gambier Runners Group and as such does not get a huge amount of wear as can be seen by the front Nike Trail transfer on the front and the tee shirt description on the back of the neck. However the black Tee shirt is now going a dark brown in colour. I went into the store, attempted to speak to one of the staff members to resolve the issue, because I have misplaced the receipt, Intersport will not communicate with me regarding replacing the tee shirt.

Desired outcome: Replace tee shirt

11:06 am EST

Nike Unfair selling methods

Been a member of this app since 2019 and not one time have I been able to buy a pair of collectible shoes on this app yet as soon as the draw closes and I get notified that of course I didn't get picked for the draw I can go on social media and ebay and find people selling these same shoes for double or triple the price and they have multiples of the same sizes available... I just don't understand how.

Desired outcome: I'd like a response or help as to how a normal person can purchase things they like on your app

9:09 am EST

Nike Nike Air Max Mens Trainer

Very badly designed shoe. The gel system runs the whole length of the shoe which does not allow any bend therefore not allowing plantar or dorsi flexion. After wearing these trainers for walking, running and weight training i have ended up with damaged knees. Having worn air max for many years and always being satisfied i am very disappointed after spending 120€ on what i expected to be a good shoe to now be injured and needing to buy new trainers again. Also i have found it impossible to find a direct email to complain directly to Nike.com

Desired outcome: Financial compensation

E
2:19 pm EST

Nike Nike Air Force Ones

My daughter bought a pair of shoes with her Christmas money right after the New Year 2022 and they are already falling apart. The shoe itself is fine; however, the Nike check is coming off due to the threat becoming undone. I believe it is a sewing defect. Please let me know how this can be resolved.

Desired outcome: New pair of shoes. Air Force Ones Women size 8.

4:22 pm EST

Nike Shoes

I received a pair of nike shoes as a gift . Wore 3 times and on the fourth time the bottom of sole came off. Pictures attached ..I have purchased your products over the last 20 years at least , never had any issues with them

Tried to return , but was given a hard time over them .Can you suggest how to put sole back on so they don't fall off ..very disappointed.

12:14 pm EST

Nike Nike tns

I bought my tns a moth ago and the sole has broke at the bottom of the shoe what should I do

6:43 pm EST

Nike Nike air jordan 1

Purchased at Foot Locker in NYC in April 2021. My 14 year old son didn't wear them until he returned to school in September 2021 because he didn't want to get them dirty. A couple months after he began wearing the sneakers there was a horrible odor in his bedroom. The odor smelled exactly like cat pee (we don't own a cat) and was sickening. I cleaned his room and rugs until I realized the odor was coming from his sneakers. I tried to wash the sneakers but the odor did not change a bit. I have other sneakers that have never created this odor. My son loves his Nike Air Ones and does not want to wear a different brand, he continues to wear the Nike Air Ones although I am embarrassed that they may smell in school. At home he now keeps them in the garage.

Desired outcome: New pair for my son

S
1:59 pm EST

Nike Regarding Claim#[protected]

I sent in my son's jacket on October 20th. Tracking via Canada Post says it was received October 21st.

I was given a 7 week turnaround time. I have called Nike 10 times in 2 months and they have advised they have not received the jacket and have no idea what the status of the claim is. I've been hung up on and promised a manager would call.

I would like my jacket back and to be reimbursed for the Canada postage. Very bad experience.

D
7:36 pm EST

Nike Nike air vapormax 2020 fk

I ordered for my Grandson's birthday at Nike.com a pair of Air VaporMax 2020 FK's. They have an airbag in them. Nike alleges the airbag is a result of outsole wear through the internal airbag which caused the airbag to deflate. The airbag hole appears to be along a seam in the plastic which lends itself to a manufacturers defect.

My Grandson is under a 120 pounds, he was only allowed to wear them to school. The terrain is that of a normal middle school asphalt pavement. These shoes were his pride and joy. He would never have done anything to jeopardize them.

I am a retired senior on a fixed income and cannot afford the loss of $220 but most importantly my grandsons' disappointment over the loss of his birthday gift. I have emailed Nike's Investor & Media Relations team a week ago with no reply. Along with emailing John Donahoe CEO of Nike. His email obtained from their corporate site was returned undeliverable. I have spent several hours several days holding a minimum of 47 minutes each time to speak with customer service.

The denied claim number is [protected] Original order number C00617227431. Thank you.

Desired outcome: Replace the Nike Air VaporMax 2020 FKs at no cost to me.

12:14 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nike Nike Apple Watch purchased in Nike website never delivered. UPS Box was violated and watch/accessories were missing.

I've ordered the Nike Apple Watch SE 44mm (GPS+Cellular) through order C00708866801, on November 30th, 2021.
I bought it for my wife as a Christmas Gift during the cyber week deal on Nike website.
After one week waiting and tracking the order, the UPS delivery employee rang my door bell on December, 8th, 2021, 12:42pm, and I imediatelly picked up the UPS Box of his hands and electronically signed the delivery.
Just few minutes after it, while opening the UPS Box at home (using a knife to cut the upper box tape), I could notice that my package was surprisingly violated and the Nike Apple Watch Original case box was opened.
The Nike Apple watch itself and all the valuable package accessories such as cable, charger, etc. were removed from the Nike Apple Watch case box, and only the papers and case box itself.
Checking the UPS box, it was easy to see that the lower box tape was removed and retaped prior to the final deliver, and that was probably the way that the items were accessed.
As soon as I noticed that the watch and accessories were missing, I imediatelly contacted Nike through the chat, after several unsuccessful attempts on the phone [protected]) to inform the occurred, filing a claim.
Just after that, I filed an official UPS claim using UPS website, sending all photos and evidences required by them.
I've been trying to get an answer from Nike and UPS since them, and since then I did not receive any other official feedback from my claim until today's response from Nike saying that they will not replace or refund the item.
I am attaching all the evidences, including the box photos, items found inside the box, order evidences, Nike chat transcriptions, UPS claim, UPS tracking details and Nike response.
As you probably know, I am feeling completely harmed by all this situation, and I would like to ask BBB support to receive the purchased Nike Apple Watch as soon as possible.
I just want to have this claim resolved in a proper way and get the watch to my wife.

Desired outcome: Replacement of missing Nike Apple Watch or refund

Read full review of Nike

After contacting BBB and filling a claim, Nike got sent an email confirming the refund and apologizing for the inconvenience. The total value of the purchase was refunded to my account.

C
8:14 pm EST

Nike fraud charge

on 9/24/2021 my credit card was charged 194.00 and i called customer service and was advised it was know it was a fraud charge and would not be shipped. I called my bank and recvd a provisional credit, pending investigation. i have called customer service 14 times, as the charge was deemed valid by nike. I was not able to get shipping address, email address and tracking number, to find out where the order went due to security reasons quoted by your staff. I spoke with a supervisor "Travis" and he said he would call me back and he along with several others never did. I got a generic email saying the item shipped so no refund. Please some one help me with this madness!

cheryl payne
[protected]

Update by chery l payne
Dec 01, 2021 8:14 pm EST

my bank charged me back

9:50 pm EST

Nike nike golf shoes

today 11-17-21 went out for a round of golf. After the second hole felt my

shoes sort of flapping. I noticed that the soles of both shoes had come

unglued. I went ahead and was easily able to pull both of them off.

I continued my round because I had no other golf shoes. Needless to say it

was also a bit embarrassing. I have always trusted Nike to come thru

with solid products . Next time I will have to really give it a lot of thought

before I buy another Nike shoe. Especially a golf shoe. My name is John

Ramirez, my email is : [protected]@hotmil.com:

contact is [protected]. Thanks

K
10:47 pm EDT

Nike Nike Air Monarch IV

I have purchased five pairs of Nike Monarch IV's in the past six months. All but one pair SQUEAK. None have been subject to moisture except maybe a rainfall but I am very careful with these shoes. I do not wear them when there is moisture in the forecast. Kohl's has kindly refunded one pair and made an exchange on the other pair but now I have to go to Rack Room. The purchase was within 60 days so I think I'm ok there.

Desired outcome: Replace the shoes

7:32 pm EDT

Nike Via a fraud on my desktop pc, I purchased two $500.00 nike gift cards

I notified NIKE by telephone in September's performance and my satisfaction. Marshall had assured me another NIKE Department would contact me to return the funds I'd spent on the two $500.00 Gift Cards. To date, I had no r on my Desk Top Computer hacking where later by telephone, a man claiming he was an officer of my Wells Fargo Bank, requested I withdraw the $2000.00 in my checking account, purchase NIKE Gift cards for safe keeping, and send him the NIKE Gift card numbers with PIN numbers. At RITE Aid Drug Store, I purchased only two $500.00 NIKE Gift cards as their Gift Card machine failed after two issued. I decided I'd hang onto $1000.00. Contacted what I thought was Wells Fargo's Fraud Agent and sent him the NIKE GIFT CARD numbers including PIN numbers.
Not to long afterward, after Microsoft went through my Desk Top PC and declared it cleaned, I became suspect of the Wells Fargo Agent. Wells Fargo's Fraud Department assured me Edward was not employed by them. I called NIKE and your agent Gabriel Maryshelll verified my NIKE Gift Cards had not been redeemed and arranged for their putting on hold. I have a follow up inquiry from NIKE on Marshall follow up from NIKE.
my email is [protected]@charter.net CelPhone [protected]

Desired outcome: NIKE Pay Back The $1000. 00 I paid for two $500.00 NIKE Gift Cards

8:14 am EDT

Nike Tn air sneakers

I drought a pair of white on white tn air size 9 last year and paid $ 170.00. I only wear the sneakers when we go somewhere nice. On the right shoe at the bottom. Where the leather meets the soul of the shoe you can see the repair that Nike performed. There is a 3 inch slit or cut that was sown back together. I have tried to take the shoes back but was told because I purchased them a year ago they couldn't help me. I am extremely disappointed in what Nike tried to get away with and how I'm being handled. Instead of giving me a replacement pair they took my money gave me a defective product and don't care. I love my sneakers and only wear Nikes for over 45 years now I have to fine a different brand. Please help

Desired outcome: A replacement pair of white on white tn air

W
2:35 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Nike Shoe seam tire on new ish show

I purchase a pair of Nikes that I honestly wore less that 15 times.
None of these times had any activity attached, simply walking and doing a normal day at work. I never wore them in any strange conditions like water ect.
But a seam came loose and I believe this shoe so poorly made.

Details
SAF#1329922 uk10

[protected]@willienel.com
+[protected]

Desired outcome: Replacement

Nike In-depth Review

Product Range and Quality: Nike offers a wide range of products that cater to various sports and activities. From running shoes to basketball gear, their product selection is extensive and diverse. The quality of Nike products is exceptional, with a focus on durability, performance, and comfort. Whether you're a professional athlete or a casual fitness enthusiast, Nike's product range and quality are sure to meet your needs.

Website Design and User Experience: Nike's website design is sleek, modern, and user-friendly. The layout is intuitive, making it easy to navigate through different categories and find the desired products. The search function is efficient, allowing users to quickly locate specific items. The website also provides detailed product descriptions, sizing charts, and customer reviews, enhancing the overall user experience.

Pricing and Value for Money: Nike products are known for their premium quality, and as a result, they are often priced higher compared to other brands. However, the value for money is excellent considering the durability and performance of the products. Nike occasionally offers discounts and promotions, making their products more affordable and providing customers with good value for their money.

Customer Service and Support: Nike's customer service is commendable. They have a responsive and knowledgeable support team that can be reached through various channels, including phone, email, and live chat. They promptly address customer inquiries, provide assistance with product-related issues, and ensure customer satisfaction. Nike's commitment to customer service sets them apart from their competitors.

Shipping and Delivery: Nike offers reliable and efficient shipping services. They provide accurate tracking information, ensuring customers can monitor the progress of their orders. The delivery times are generally prompt, and Nike takes necessary measures to ensure that products are well-packaged and protected during transit. Overall, their shipping and delivery process is smooth and reliable.

Return and Exchange Policy: Nike has a flexible and customer-friendly return and exchange policy. They allow returns and exchanges within a specified timeframe, provided the products are in their original condition. Nike provides clear instructions and guidelines for the return process, making it hassle-free for customers. They also offer free returns, which adds to the convenience and customer satisfaction.

Brand Reputation and Trustworthiness: Nike has established a strong brand reputation over the years. They are known for their commitment to quality, innovation, and performance. Nike's association with top athletes and sports teams further enhances their credibility and trustworthiness. Customers can rely on Nike to deliver products that meet their expectations and provide a positive overall experience.

Social Responsibility and Sustainability Initiatives: Nike has made significant efforts in social responsibility and sustainability. They have implemented initiatives to reduce their environmental impact, such as using sustainable materials and reducing waste. Nike also supports various community programs and initiatives, promoting inclusivity and equality. Their commitment to social responsibility sets a positive example in the industry.

Innovation and Technology: Nike is at the forefront of innovation and technology in the sports industry. They continuously strive to develop and incorporate cutting-edge technologies into their products. From advanced cushioning systems to moisture-wicking fabrics, Nike's innovative approach enhances performance and comfort. Customers can trust Nike to provide them with the latest advancements in sports technology.

Overall Customer Satisfaction: Overall, Nike excels in meeting customer expectations and delivering a satisfying experience. Their wide product range, exceptional quality, user-friendly website, and excellent customer service contribute to high levels of customer satisfaction. Nike's commitment to innovation, sustainability, and social responsibility further enhances their reputation. Whether you're a professional athlete or a casual sports enthusiast, Nike is a brand that consistently delivers on its promises.

How to file a complaint about Nike?

Here is a guide on how to file a complaint with Nike on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or create an account:
- Start by logging into your ComplaintsBoard.com account or create a new one if you don't have an account yet.

2. Navigating to the complaint form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the title:
- Summarize the main issue with Nike in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with Nike. Include key areas of concern, relevant transactions, steps taken to resolve the issue, personal impact, and the nature of the problem.

5. Attaching supporting documents:
- Remember to attach any additional supporting documents but avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filing optional fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review before submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission process:
- Submit your complaint by clicking the 'Submit' button.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure you follow these steps to effectively file a complaint with Nike on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Nike customer service

Phone numbers

1800 062 3550 1800 811 6453 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Nike?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nike Customer Service. Initial Nike complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nike above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nike. Discuss the issues you have had with Nike and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.