Nicor Gasthe nicor gas service that's being shut on at 682 e. sibley dolton il 60419 hse

S Review updated:

I Sonja Jeneen Pritchett was given the deed to that home myself and all 8 of my children had been residing there for over a year until I fell ill& had to stay with my son Slone Woffords associate's until I was up & about. I went back to the house on [protected] to find that it was broken into by a Nekiesia Wilkins. She broke into the side window and then replaced the back door locks with her own. She's now squatting into the unit. Even though Dolton police ticketed the front screen door as CLOSED. Why is she even there? Do not cut on any utilities until you recieve notice from me stating to do so. She even has a code on the gas application. She is illegal, & We haven't given her permission to stay. My children wants her out.

• Updated by Sonja J. Pritchett · Sep 19, 2017

This is a complaint against Nicor, BLACKBALLED. DO NOT SHUT ON UNTIL NOTIFIED BY SONJA J PRITCHETT

• Ne
    Nekiesa N Wilkins Aug 16, 2018

The woman by the name of Sonja is well know crack head never been sick An is slandering my cousin name An we all know for a fact she is a squatter An she illegally turns on utilities to squatt on the property. Sonja steals of people properties and their information An use them. Neighbor's beware keep your property locked.

• Ne
    Nekiesa N Wilkins Aug 16, 2018

The woman by the name of Sonja broke in stolen things out of the property. I'm in the process of evicting her out with the authorities.