[Resolved] Next Deal Shopfake!! avoid this horrible site!

T Review updated:

If you are thinking of buying from NextDealShop then think again! This is a terrible website and they are not to be trusted. I bought my phone case over a month ago and it still is not here and I have no idea where my order is because I didn't get a tracking number.
This website is a complete joke, they are horrible and fake! They should be out of business. Don't believe any positive reviews because they are obviously fake and I bet they are written by NextDealShop employees.
Where is my order? I sent a refund request but it seems like they didn't had time to reply!
Appalling website and no customer support! Don't shop here!

• Next Deal Shop's response · May 15, 2019

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback and we will take in consideration all the problems that our customer is facing related to their order, however, if you have any problem related to your order, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at [email protected], we will be following up with your case and assist you, our customer service team will reply to your message within 12 to 24 hours.

We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused and we look forward from your email.

• Next Deal Shop's response · May 20, 2019

Dear Customer,

We are truly sorry to hear your situation related to your order, if you could send us an email again to [email protected] so that our customer service team will be able to follow up with your case and fix the issue that you are having, we will be replying to your request within 12 to 24 hours.

We look forward from your email and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

• Next Deal Shop's response · May 20, 2019

Hello Senel, we are sorry that we are unable to see more information related to your order here, however please keep updating with our customer service team so that we will be able p assist you an follow up with your case, remember that we have a 60 days warranty policy that if you are able to show us a video / photo of the faulty product, we will be able to assist you either for a replacement or refund if our relevant department approves the video and could showed us clearly the problem. Please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will be responding your emails within 12 to 24 hours.

• Resolution Statement

Maria Bond Jan 03, 2018

WARNING!!! Do not order anything from this site, they are FAKE!!! I ordered 2 different items from this so called company and 3 weeks later I
    have not received anything. They ruined my Holidays and my Holiday gift for someone. I can't ever reach anyone, can't even find a phone number and the tracking number link shows the same phony thing everyday. They are scammers who will just take your money and you'll never receive anything. Horrible business and company who should be put out of business, or reported. I don't even believe they are a business but are in reality scammers!! Please don't shop from here...

• Be
    Beezus Feb 21, 2018

I was very satisfied with my 2 purchases from Next Deal. .

• Ni
    Nicole Griggs Aug 30, 2018

Ordered an item of clothing a UK size bigger than actual size and it was too small.

Had to email as wanted a refund and to return. After several emails was given a China address to return.

I had already paid £3.95 for delivery.

Got parcel weighed at post office recorded would be £13.95.

Item was £19.99.

Not worth getting £2.05 back.

Item not only was wrong sizing but no labels and looked like a rag.

Because they are willing to give refund I cannot dispute with credit card company

• Rh
    Rhonda Harvey Sep 19, 2018

I placed order 10 days ago and my credit card was charged that very day; however, I have not even been given the courtesy of a tracking number or order confirmation. Never in the years of ordering online has this happened with any other vendor and if I don't get a response immediately then I will have my credit card company take care of this vendor. I am sure I can order the same four items with other vendors.

• Sh
    Sharon Heverly Dec 12, 2018

@Rhonda Harvey It happened to me also. I sent emails, made phone calls...nothing. They need shut down immediately. I am calling the better business bureau today.

• Mi
    mi3boyzzz Jan 22, 2019

They are a complete ripoff. The merchandise I finally received (Snow Fall lights) were cheaply made, were not bright, etc. I bought 4 sets. They don't have any warehouses in US so the return has to go to China to a third party warehouse, $35 to ship the stupid lights back. I have contacted my credit card company to see if I can get my money back due to the quality of the lights.

• Se
    Senel cuce May 20, 2019

Please don't buy anything from this site. The customer service is horrible. The product does not work and I haven't gotten my money back after I called to report the issue.

• Gy
    gyp Nov 21, 2019

My "drain cleaner" tool worked, sort of. It was overpriced for the little bit of plastic. Falsely advertised. Only one use.'

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices