Menu
Next Deal Shop
reviews & complaints

Next Deal Shop
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

79 complaints
42 resolved 37 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Next Deal Shop customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Next Deal Shop. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
5:58 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

10/30/20 To: Next Deal Shop Cc: [email protected] Why are you not responding? I have done everything you asked me to do. I have your product which took more than 2 months to receive and then failed to operate immediately after receiving. Please help, Bill Bradley Sent from Mail for Windows 10 From: Bill Bradley Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 12:31 PM To...

7:16 pm EST

J
1:54 pm EDT

Next Deal Shop - Non-receipt of order: us-16281827412

On 08/18/2020, I ordered 2 each bee keeper sets and have
Yet to receive the the items!
J l bryant [email protected]m I keep getting offers, daily! Some of the merchandise I like and would order, but until someone gets on the ball and send me the items I paid for! This is ridiculous! Don't send we any more offers until you either send me my bee keeper sets or refund my money! If I haven't heard anything in three working days, i'll alert pay pal!

1:02 pm EDT

Next Deal Shop - Solar powered led bee string lights

Mary Hartnett, 2801 North Broom Street, Wilmington, DE 19802.
Received two strings of solar powered bee lights. Put them out on a bush... no lights. Moved stake to another position, no lights. Took them off and laid them on a flat surface with no obstructions... no lights. Please tell me how to return these lights for a credit. E-mail at [email protected] or call 302 397 8324.. Thank you.

I
11:41 am EDT

Next Deal Shop - Face masks, traction pillow, bee string lights

7 April 2020
ORDER #: US-16281680706

1 x Solar-Powered LED Bee String Lights
Shipped Tracking #: WNBAA0093213815YQ

1 x Pain Relief Neck Traction Pillow - Great for Neck Pain!
Shipped Tracking #: WNBAA0093213815YQ

1 x 10 Pcs 3D-Fit Disposable Face Masks (KN95) (comparable to N95/ EU FFP2)
Shipped Tracking #: WNBAA0093213815YQ

I have been sending complaints to you on Messenger and all I get is reference to my order indicating shipped and yet the order has not left the airport in Shenzhen since the 19th. You do not answer my questions you only respond with automatic answers. You never told me until after the order was placed that you only ship when all items are collected. I needed you to ship my masks now - this is a health issue, you never indicated how long I would have to wait... This is misleading since I have been waiting since the 7th

8:09 am EDT

Next Deal Shop - Product

Next Deal Company is not legit. They are from China and scamming innocent people. BEWARE. I'm sure their daily revenue is monumental from taking advantage of people all over the World!

6:38 pm EST

Next Deal Shop - super solar powered motion sensor light

I bought a Super Solar Powered motion sensor light from Next Deal Shop and it work for a month and it stop working. Its in the Sun also and will not come on. I want a refund or another light sent out and a shipping label to send this sorry one back that will not work.
Kathy Elmore
2657 Peeler Road
Vale NC 28168

I want something done about this asap

P
5:40 pm EST

Next Deal Shop - Easy bird solar fountain

The Easy Bird Solar Fountain was advertised to include 4fountain heads & 2 attachments.

When delivered there were NO fountain heads or attachments

Contacting the company has had no result - they repeatedly ask for photos which I have sent, but they ask for packaging photos which are no longer available.

The company does not appear willing to supply the missing items.

C
12:04 pm EST

Next Deal Shop - Bluetooth smart beanie

I ordered a Bluetooth Smart Beanie in Dark Grey and paid for by PayPal on December 2, 2019. Have not received an email showing confirmation of order or shipping information. Only email I received was from PayPal showing that a payment of $24.82 Canadian was sent to Next Deal Shop Limited.

Please respond to [email protected] concerning this order. Thank you

T
8:06 pm EST

Next Deal Shop - Bluetooth visor speaker

I placed this order and have not received it money has come out of my account. When will it arrive. I thought l would have this devise within 48 hours. Please advise as l cant even do a stop payment as l am nervous this was not a reliable site. Please contact me phone email. Or just ship it asap.
Tracey hicks

1178 adelaide st n
London on
Canada
N5y2p2
226 2198920
Can someone please email me at [email protected] or at [email protected]
As l am unsure of which l used.

P
2:16 pm EDT

Next Deal Shop - Products

I bought 4 items (2 the same) and nothing is as I saw

Rocks.. I have had my rocks in the sun for 5 days and at night... nothing... though the ads states just put them in the sun and at night you'll see them, So UNLESS I purchase a black light, I bought blue and green rocks..
Glow tape. I put the tape on my motorcycle and have ridden around until evening... my tape is NOTHING like the tape in the ad on your site. very disappointed as I really thought this would help motorist see me at night
the spiral scone.. I did watch the video before I purchased it. I didn't hear or see any hardwire connections. The package came with no INSTRUCTIONS.. so as I am not an electrician, I would like to make sure where and how to install this light, but again, I don't ever recall hearing it had to be hardwired... again.. disappointed.
I so wanted everything to be great... this was my test (sample shipment)...
The company has fraudulently advertised products that don't do what your ad's represent and then refuse /ignore and totally disregard the complaints from the customers that keep you in business. Such a Scam... Need to stop buying products from china.

B
2:01 pm EDT

Next Deal Shop - Solar powered led flower lawn light

I purchased 6 of these flowered solar lights and sadly not one works I've contacted the Next Deal Shop on several occasions and I've not recieved not one response to my emails... this is sad and I'm upset and it seems like there's nothing that I could do but accept the fact that Nest Deal Shop is a fraud and pitiful company... u see I'm requesting working lights. But now I want and request a full refund ASAP

Update by Brown,Anthony
Jun 03, 2019 2:04 pm EDT

Sorry pathetic and disgraceful company I’ve ever dealt with.. people beware.. never ever send money or order from the company it’s a rip off and don’t stand behind their products or sales u buy in the United States and they ship from some state and city in China.. coustomers beware again beware never ever never ever buy from Next Deal Shop

7:13 am EDT

Next Deal Shop - Led garden lights

I ordered 12 little garden lights for $110. The ad looked cute but they did not throw off very much light (didn't light anything at all). I was given an RMA and told I would get a refund. The RMA required that I send them back to China not their US address (item was shipped from US). The cheapest rate at the USPO was $75 and they don't pay fore shipping items back - in order to get weight down some to lower cost had to take one out (so no return on that one). It still cost $52. Their customer service is no help and are terrible. If you advertise as a US company, and ship from US, you need to stand behind your product in the US. I am so disgusted. Buyer beware.

12:15 pm EDT

Next Deal Shop - Mini robot vacuum cleaner

Bought the vacuum cleaner & it never worked. Only the charge light would go on - nothing else! I contacted them by email. They told me to make a video showing the problem. I did that. Nothing! I emailed again. Nothing! How hard is it to return something from this company when it doesn't work at all? Would never order again & am recommending that others do not either. Frustrating!

5:57 pm EDT

Next Deal Shop - Denim dress

I ordered a denim dress and a necklace from your company on March 10th and paid with paypal a total of $44.98. I have yet to have an email stating it was received or has been shipped. The Invoice item # is c7674360528944.1 Please let me know when I can expect my shipment. I would love to order from you in the future so I am hopeful this can be resolved and I can expect my shipment.

Thanks,

Karla

J
7:49 pm EDT

Next Deal Shop - Dandelion solar light

I saw the solar dandelion mobile on Facebook couple of months ago approximately. I couldn't afford to purchase it. The next day I told my daughter she let me look on amazon to see if they are cheaper. They were cheaper and she ordered for me about ten dollars cheaper. Today a package on my porch. I said to self I haven't ordered anything. Open box surprise a set of dandelion solar. I knew I didn't order this. Right away went to bank acct. and there you have " stolen " out of my acct. please show me my order. I am aware of every cent I have. I live on poverty level and cannot splurge. Thank you, [email protected]

L
8:58 pm EST
Next Deal Shop has left an official reply on this complaint.

Next Deal Shop - Unusable damaged products received from you...

I purchased three inflatable large balls and a pump from you. The balls have holes in all of them and the pump does not work. I am requesting a refund or replacement please very disappointed children.
Sku 1/sku2/sku3/sku4.. Posted from cronulla nsw.
Order no. 891902539688678.
My name. Leticia Del Villar. mobile no. 0413231286. [email protected]
Kind regards leticia.

Update by Lee del Villar
Feb 07, 2019 9:38 pm EST

Hi. I just sent a email to you and i appolagise i sent it to you by mistake meant to go to different company.
Thank you for your understanding .Have a great day. Leticia Del Villar

L
6:14 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Sensor light Solar powered, dies not work. In sunlight 6-8 hours, the pin provided does not turn on the light, either does a paper clip, suggested. Sent from, Dept Ca# 123, 13725 Pioeline Ave, Chino Ca 91710 Tracking # 9261 2999 9120 6964 9795 57 No invoice in the box This is defective, please send a return label and I want a full credit. Thank you, Mary Beth Schriver [email protected]

C
3:48 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Goods were not remotely as advertised and although the goods were clearly despatched from the uk I was provided with a returns label for china! Although I had paid for delivery I still had to pay for the return to china which cost me £12! I am also not hopeful of receiving a refund! Don't touch this website with a barge pole it has nothing to do with the reputable next chain!

11:14 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi This is the 10th complaint ihave sent without receiving a reply. I purchased the twigs late November for a Christmas present only to be told that one set is not working. This is extremely embarrassing and very disappointing as they look lovely in the add. Can you plse send me a replacement and i will send these back. Please reply to my email and no i am not a robot. Maria Shaw

Next Deal Shop contacts