New York Sports Club [NYSC]gym membership

The NYSC in cobble hill engages in fraudulent behavior they conibtue to bill after memebership is canceled. My boyfriend and I moved out of the area and appeared in person to cancel our memebership but they cinitjner to bill Amex for membership and they charged me for personal training that I didn't sign up for. I bought some training sessions and the trainer had me electronically sign a waiver but never let me see it. Now they claim I agreed to ongoing sessions that required 30 days notice to end. They charged me 800 on my Amex for training sesssions to a gym I cancelelled membership in. So they stole my money and now they have the nerve to fight my Amex dispute. Of course they are fighting, they don't make money on new clients, they make money stealing from clients. Clearly they don't care about their reputation as is evidenced by the countless complaints on every social medium. What criminal cares about reputation? I would like to start a class action lawsuit anyone else?