New York Sports Club [NYSC]

Sat:7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

New York Sports Clubcancelation of membership

Hello,
I recently canceled my membership at the Rego Park NYSC after trying to get a hold of the manager, Harvey Arroyo, several times by phone and by email. He canceled my membership on July 2nd by email (this after trying to cancel it earlier many times to which he never returned my phone calls) and I was still charged the $30 fee on July 1st.

I have been emailing him to request that I get refunded that amount seeing as how I am no longer a member and he had my account frozen from the month of June. As of today he has still not answered my 3/4 emails since that date.

I am not one to complain because I know these people are very busy but this manager in particular is so incredibly lazy and unprofessional that I have no choice but to submit this complaint. I have spoken to several of his colleagues and most of the time they say he is either coming in late or not coming in at all because he is ill. He is basically-unreachable.

If someone from your office could kindly respond to my inquiry I would appreciate it.

Paula