[Resolved] Netspend Corporationinconsistent customer service and uninformed transfer exceeds

S Jul 13, 2019

7-11-2019
Christian Smith [protected]
I am very frustrated with the inconsistency of the Netspend and the representatives. Very too often, I would do a over the phone money transfer to another account and I run into the same problem every time. Sometimes I can give Rep the Flash ID of receiver and I sometimes I can't, Sometimes they will tell me they will need receiver's account number (which I don't have) . It's kind of too inconsistent with a every different rep asks for different info that is required to authorize transfer. Why are all reps not asking for the same info every call? Why is it always something different??? Every time I ask to speak someone above them, they'll put me on and hang up on me within a few minutes without speaking to a leader.
Also I was not able to get a transfer process because I exceeded the amount of transfers for a week (10) as the Rep told me. Why isn't this stated in app or anywhere else. Stuff like this we should be informed. I had to make an emergency transfer to my wife because she was stranded and come to find out I couldn't get her transfer authorized. I didn't even exceed $2, 500 for the week. Hell I didn't even exceed $500 for the week.
Lack of consistency with transfer and other procedures and lack of giving customers full knowledge of their account. I am not happy with this card company at all and I've been with yall since 2016. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com
For this I would like to not be charged for 30 days for
ATM withdrawals

• Resolution Statement

• NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response · Jul 16, 2019

Hello Christian,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today. If you have additional questions or concerns, please send an email to us at [protected]@netspend.com so we can assist you.

Netspend