Netflix — not giving service for the money paid
I opted for NETFLIX free subscription on 16 Aug 19 till 15 Sep 19 on my mail ID [protected]@rediffmail.com. Though I dint renew the subscription after 15 Sep 19, the account was hacked by some Vietnamese on 18 Sep 19 where my password was changed and Vietnamese dongs 2, 60, 00 (INR 805) was charged on my credit card.
I contested this with netflix. They told me to approach the bank. However, I dint find solution. Hence I told NETFLIX to block my card for any further use on their website to avoid any further hacking. I decided to watch NETFLIX till 17 Oct 19 (I.e. one month from 18 Sep 19). I had received a email to that effect. NETFLIX changed my mail id to [protected]@gmail.com with a new password.
However, my subscription was abruptly stopped by NETFLIX on 25 Sep 19. They are refusing to extend the services till 17 Oct for the one month I paid for. Their justification is that since I told them to block the credit card, they stopped my subscription too.
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- Netflix.com CA - unauthorized billing 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - monthly service 
- Netflix Services - no customer service 
- Netflix - netflix subscription charged to my credit card
- Netflix - switching back to mobile inr 250 plan
- Netflix - quality provided